3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
this is just utter pathetic to see people cryin over and sayin disgusting to the Cv's over a fake baby.

sad, pathetic, and at the same time funny....

now all kinds of blames will come.....MC happened due to people being desperate for romance......for SR........

let the wars begin
So Finally MC ho hi gaya......From somewhere in Mid Oct ya Nov i said ki MC hoga hoga hoga......and stuck to it aur aaj ho hi gaya.......After the way the story progressed and after all that happened to GEET, yeh toh dikhana hi tha.......

I dont remember ki kisi ko yeh yaad hai ya nahi, but when LVraaz opened a post saying there will be no MC, us time pe bhi maine yeh kaha tha ki MC hoga.......Kyuki Story ke liye this was one of the most imporatnt TRUMP CARD....

Its a Show Jasbathi hona will not help.......I know the Fetus served as an integral part of the show, but as AL mentioned in her fab resp at Nihu's Post...The Fetus is an Initiator, usne apna kaam kar diya, and was taking it no where else, so the best was to EXIT......

Finally something Logical, Sensitive and Sensible.....
Originally posted by rickks

So Finally MC ho hi gaya......From somewhere in Mid Oct ya Nov i said ki MC hoga hoga hoga......and stuck to it aur aaj ho hi gaya.......After the way the story progressed and after all that happened to GEET, yeh toh dikhana hi tha.......

I dont remember ki kisi ko yeh yaad hai ya nahi, but when LVraaz opened a post saying there will be no MC, us time pe bhi maine yeh kaha tha ki MC hoga.......Kyuki Story ke liye this was one of the most imporatnt TRUMP CARD....

Its a Show Jasbathi hona will not help.......I know the Fetus served as an integral part of the show, but as AL mentioned in her fab resp at Nihu's Post...The Fetus is an Initiator, usne apna kaam kar diya, and was taking it no where else, so the best was to EXIT......

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally someone is talkin sense today....yes i agree.....

finally we will get a mature couple.......

and finally both maaneet will share and deal with the same pain...

more scope for the actors.......

no insulting for logic....

i say if they handle this track well....the show can be on the top again

sad.....today's episode was really good....sad.....but what had to be done....had to be done...

Viji we knew that they had an MC planned long back.....in October and then even in November....because of the pressure from the audience.....they could not bring in the MC.....and because of that Swati Pandey left and we lost a beautiful writer for our show.....

but the war has begun shister......as now people are sayin that the MC happened at the cost of romance...which is purely wrong
I updated my take on page 1, plz guys read....

Muniza

Agreed!!!!

I know it's sad to see after so much connection 1 person lost the baby, but it was too illogical to baby to born after so many accident...I am sad in 1 way, but happy for other way...Life is not only bed of roses...We have to lear to face this side as well....

Muniza
Originally posted by savi-tan

Finally the end of the long awaited baby track. I am disheartened but I understand it was required for the story to move forward. 

Looking forward to Rjun-Dev confrontation or is Rjun visiting "Aquafina" industry to get mineral water for his love?  Where the hell did he disappear?

Maan in shock - his thoughts entirely with Geet (though I felt he was driving at a leisure pace!) didn't even realise that he was unknowingly clearing the roadblocks in his haste to reach Geet. Poor guy!

I am wondering what is GHSP all about now? The Geet I came to know and like has gone missing somewhere.  Hope the CV's are able to bring back the old flavour.........

Its is Sad No doubt, the very existence of GEET is no more there......But that's life.....And more over this is a Fictional Show.......I am really happy to see people like you Savi, you feel bad but do realize the reality in total.......

With this track coming to an End, i really wish the CV's would explore another dimension to Geet's character sketch and thru her even MAAN and the rest of the cast

Originally posted by muniza75

Agreed!!!!

I know it's sad to see after so much connection 1 person lost the baby, but it was too illogical to baby to born after so many accident...I am sad in 1 way, but happy for other way...Life is not only bed of roses...We have to lear to face this side as well....

Muniza

Hello Munni meri Jaan....

I know Ki It Hurts, kyu ki jab se humne actual Geet ko jaana hai, tab se we know the baby too, but as u said LIFE IS DEFINITELY NOT A BED OF ROSES, IT HAS THORNS TOO....As ardent MAANEET lovers and fans hum Andaaza bhi nahi laga sakte the emotional turmoil we may be subjected to in the coming days (That is if the CV'S pen it doen Properly).....

Actual jung toh abhi shuru hui hai.........How is Geet going to face herself??? How will she fight her inner turmoil, the void this BABY has left in her...... Will she not blame herself that this Misfortune happened coz she was careless.......But can that be taken as an actual reason when her thought process failed to work properly when she heard all that halla on the phone regarding Maan......

What will be the turn in MAAN's Side of the story, will he be more heart broken than Geet, or will he go back in to his shell......Will we see Maan's Past come out of the Hiding???

Amidst all this what will be Dev's Scene????

These are just a few to point out.......
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Hello Munni meri Jaan....

I know Ki It Hurts, kyu ki jab se humne actual Geet ko jaana hai, tab se we know the baby too, but as u said LIFE IS DEFINITELY NOT A BED OF ROSES, IT HAS THORNS TOO....As ardent MAANEET lovers and fans hum Andaaza bhi nahi laga sakte the emotional turmoil we may be subjected to in the coming days (That is if the CV'S pen it doen Properly).....

Actual jung toh abhi shuru hui hai.........How is Geet going to face herself??? How will she fight her inner turmoil, the void this BABY has left in her...... Will she not blame herself that this Misfortune happened coz she was careless.......But can that be taken as an actual reason when her thought process failed to work properly when she heard all that halla on the phone regarding Maan......

What will be the turn in MAAN's Side of the story, will he be more heart broken than Geet, or will he go back in to his shell......Will we see Maan's Past come out of the Hiding???

Amidst all this what will be Dev's Scene????

These are just a few to point out.......

Exactly Viji, ek darwaza bandh hota hai, dus darwaze khulte hain, let see how story will move, how Geet character would comes out, let see?

Please read my take, and let me know your views...I wanna know.....

Muniza
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

πŸ‘

Finally someone is talkin sense today....yes i agree.....

finally we will get a mature couple.......

and finally both maaneet will share and deal with the same pain...

more scope for the actors.......

no insulting for logic....

i say if they handle this track well....the show can be on the top againπŸ‘πŸΌ

sad.....today's episode was really good....sad.....but what had to be done....had to be done...

Viji we knew that they had an MC planned long back.....in October and then even in November....because of the pressure from the audience.....they could not bring in the MC.....and because of that Swati Pandey left and we lost a beautiful writer for our show.....

but the war has begun shister......as now people are sayin that the MC happened at the cost of romance...which is purely wrong

Thanks Shiv.......The MC/Abortion for the baby was a very touchy topic, on our thread itself we had divided opinions, who did not want MC and who strongly opposed it, only a few maybe 2 or 3 stuck up to the fact ki MC hoga for sure......

Shivi even during those times i believed that it was coz of the audience mixed response the CV's were not able to decide what to do, but from the time DD's article came (Be it a Rumor or not) I was quite sure ki this was always the GAME PLAN to have an MC......And i think yesterday ya the day before maine yeh kaha tha thread pe ki, ithna Buildup is being done just so that the desired amount of reaction is garnered from the audience....I think i said it to Preetu....But ab Dekho, they have achieved what  they were looking for.....

Another Thing regarding the WAR.....yeh toh hona hi tha.....But its out of ignorance that people are saying MC hua coz there was a demand for SR/Passionate Moments.......Log Jasbathi hai GHSP ko lekar, Baby ko lekar as they feel that is the essence of the show, but the Baby was always an Initiator not the essence the essence of the show is GEET, her struggles,her pain, her life, her journey, and that has just started

Originally posted by muniza75

Exactly Viji, ek darwaza bandh hota hai, dus darwaze khulte hain, let see how story will move, how Geet character would comes out, let see?

Please read my take, and let me know your views...I wanna know.....

Muniza

Hey Munni, exactly the show will get a New Dimension now, Tuning agar sahi ho, toh humara show phir se TOP position par aa sakta hai......the show is about Geet, her journey....so yes they have a new door opened up......

Munni Yaad hai aapne reply ke thor par Anjana Ko reply liya hua ek Post paste kiya tha on the idiots thread, it was from somebody in Facebook,.......Can you please bring it....it was something of the Rapist Kid, her Husband and rapist being under the same roof etc

Will Surely Read ur analysis😊