3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona

Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Index:

Nihu ke piya kholenge raaz in apne andaaz: ( whenever he returns)
Zindagi ki yehi reet hai, haar ke baad hi jeet hai
Thode aanso hain, thodi hassi, aaj gham hai toh kal hai khushi..

Episode was well directed, well acted, well executedπŸ‘πŸ‘, Brilliant job GC, SS, Anju, DD, and all others.....Well done job Creatives...10/10.....

Sad episode, very sad episode, but very logical..After so many accident it was so illogical to show that baby saved...I don't count this as MC, cause it was simply showed that Doc took decision to clean the womb cause of complication....

I have seen MC around me with my own 3 sisters, 1 sister in law...I saw them how they had gone through, but they hadn't stopped living...I know most of the people doesn't want this MC to happen, but is it logical to show baby save after so many accidents? What the guarantee that baby would born alive or doesn't have any mental or physical disorder? Let say this time baby would save again, and born dead than? If not born dead, but then have mental or physical disorder, would parents feel good to see their own kid to fighting with the life or be defferent from other kids? No, simply not....My own cousin son born premature, was mentally slow till his age 4, but still hadn't look different from other kids, what happened with him after 4 yr of age his brain started shrinking, he is still alive, but like a zinda laash, he has no connection with the world, he has no idea what is life, and it's very sad....I was so attached with him, when he was lil baby, cause i love kids, but what happened now i can't even go and see him, cause it leave me in tears only....

I know it's sad for 1 mother to lost the baby at this moment, but tell you honestly it sadden the mother more if baby born dead or has any disorder....

I know what had Geet gone thru for this baby, how she fought, all gone in drain it seems, but tell you honestly atleast she would feel good later that she atleast fought, she atleast did her part to save this baby, rest was fate, rest was god decision...She can't blame anyone now, except maybe herself or the situation....

Her fought not get wasted, if that wasn't the baby, how she would come Dehli and met MSK...Yes God gave her MSK, who loves him so much that he can go on any extent to give her happiness..Yes Geet is lucky that MSK is with her, he will give her happiness...Uska angan mehke ga, chehke ga...She is young, her life is long...

I just wanna say guys, life is not full of roses only, we have to face things....Now you guys will see mature Geet, and i am telling you honestly now she will involve in society, she will convey her message to the other girls, what she has gone thru...Think guys, just cause fans wanted, wished this baby to stay alive, they had to show so many illogical track....Everytime they planned, but cause of fans they took blame on their ownselves that CV's are brainless, CV's were out of ideas and all...I am happy that CV's took their own decision, and this time thing happened logically...

I am sorry if i hurt anyone here for any reason, but if you guys want this show to be near the reality, so that's the reality...Miracle happens once, twice, but not always otherwise person doesn't take the life serious, and that our Geet was doing...For her everything was too rosey, cause MSK was there, but now when this incident happend, MSK wasn't there with her...Now she will learn how to face the world, and life is not all rosey.....It's not like she doesn't knew before, but since MSK came in her life, she has totally stopped thinking about baby, she became so careless, but now no more, she will stand for her once again, and she would learn that MSK wouldn't be always with her, she has to learn to face the world...

Once again forgive me if my perspective, POV is different from you, but i faced so much in my life that now i become so strong....Hum yahan baithe hain doesn't mean that we have no life, and not face anything in life....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago

I don't think there should any of us deciding why or why not the baby should stay.........

If the Cv's want an MC they will do it and they should....as if they have a better twist with then who cares what others think and do what u have to do......
and put it as that.....I am ALL for MC....because no child logically can survive after millions of blows like this.......Sauna room, brij attack, car accident jolt, and then then fallin off of the stairs......it is just utter crap; they have made a mockery of pregnancyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But jo bi hai cv's ke haath mein...let them do w.e it is to run the show.......

A very heart wrenching episode cried in the inside badly....but what had to be done had to be done. At least this time, they didn't insult logic. As kullu told me on txt, people are concerned about a fake baby on TV when millions of real babies and kids have lost their lives recently due to a tsunami? Are you for real guys? Some babies will even become orphans as they may survive but their parents may have not.
Come to reality people, yes it is sad that our Maaneet's baby is no more! Get a Grip
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
So Finally MC ho hi gaya......From somewhere in Mid Oct ya Nov i said ki MC hoga hoga hoga......and stuck to it aur aaj ho hi gaya.......After the way the story progressed and after all that happened to GEET, yeh toh dikhana hi tha.......

I dont remember ki kisi ko yeh yaad hai ya nahi, but when LVraaz opened a post saying there will be no MC, us time pe bhi maine yeh kaha tha ki MC hoga.......Kyuki Story ke liye this was one of the most imporatnt TRUMP CARD....

Its a Show Jasbathi hona will not help.......I know the Fetus served as an integral part of the show, but as AL mentioned in her fab resp at Nihu's Post...The Fetus is an Initiator, usne apna kaam kar diya, and was taking it no where else, so the best was to EXIT......

Finally something Logical, Sensitive and Sensible.....

Its is Sad No doubt, the very existence of GEET is no more there......But that's life.....And more over this is a Fictional Show.......I am really happy to see people like you Savi, you feel bad but do realize the reality in total.......

With this track coming to an End, i really wish the CV's would explore another dimension to Geet's character sketch and thru her even MAAN and the rest of the cast

Initially i too believed that it was coz of the audience mixed response the CV's were not able to decide what to do, But as the show progressed I have always seen, believed and observed as shown from the time DD's article came (Be it a Rumor or not) I was quite sure ki this was always the GAME PLAN to have an MC......And i think yesterday ya the day before maine yeh kaha tha thread pe ki, ithna Buildup is being done just so that the desired amount of reaction is garnered from the audience....I think i said it to Preetu....But ab Dekho, they have achieved what  they were looking for.....

I know Ki It Hurts, kyu ki jab se humne actual Geet ko jaana hai, tab se we know the baby too, but as MUNNI said LIFE IS DEFINITELY NOT A BED OF ROSES, IT HAS THORNS TOO....As ardent MAANEET lovers and fans hum Andaaza bhi nahi laga sakte the emotional turmoil we may be subjected to in the coming days (That is if the CV'S pen it doen Properly).....

Actual jung toh abhi shuru hui hai.........How is Geet going to face herself??? How will she fight her inner turmoil, the void this BABY has left in her...... Will she not blame herself that this Misfortune happened coz she was careless.......But can that be taken as an actual reason when her thought process failed to work properly when she heard all that halla on the phone regarding Maan......

What will be the turn in MAAN's Side of the story, will he be more heart broken than Geet, or will he go back in to his shell......Will we see Maan's Past come out of the Hiding???

Amidst all this what will be Dev's Scene????These are just a few to point out.......

The show will get a New Dimension now, Tuning agar sahi ho, toh humara show phir se TOP position par aa sakta hai......the show is about Geet, her journey....so yes they have a new door opened up......

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Lagake saahil se jo behata hai usse behane do...
aise daryiyaan ka kabhi rukh nahin moda karte...
waqt ki shaakh se, lamhe nahin toda karte...
haath chhute bhi to, rishtey nahi chhoda karte...
Jeejuuu - WHERE are u?!?!πŸ˜•we all r feelin soo Low!!!pleasee aake kuch karo........

Sach Hai Ke Dil To Dukha Hai......
Humne Magar Socha Hai...
Dil Ko Hai Ghum Kyon...
Aankh Hai Num Kyon...
Hona Hi Tha Jo Hua Hai....
Us Baat Ko Jaane Bhi Do..
Jiska Nishaan Kal Ho Naa Ho...
Har Pal Yahan Je Bhar Jiyo...
Jo Hai Sama Kal Ho Naa Ho...
well dis is nt fr da serial bt fr me....i feel SOO BADDD!!!Gosh!!! am I goin crazy?feelin such apin fr fictional characters?!πŸ˜• but den.....dis is GHSP...which is very special to me....I hav watchd odrs serails bt da only tym i felt SO bad was durin AR ka accidnt in DMG.....dat was one episod dar I really felt sad!!!!😭 dis one has a bigger impact coz we discuss dis serial soo much dat I feel I am a part of da story jst lyk anypne elz!!!!

CVS - WONDERFUL piece of wrk!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mr.Nissar Parvez/Mr.Maan Singh - Hats off to you!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
The deatailin was perfect!!!! da little girl who came to Maan....da dry leaves flyin.....Maan shwn drivin in trance n Geet unconciz........da doctors hands stained wid blood....all conveyed da messg beautifully.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Guru - Loved u tody.....
So on da whole da episod was LOVELLYYYY!!!!!! 10/10!!!!!! 😳😳

Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....

Well Dev is leavin?!πŸ˜• dats wat CA said naa....lets wait n watch....often it turns out to b diffrnt frm wateva dey say.....I wil wait till nythin is confirmd.....πŸ˜›

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna..
JAg suna suna lage...Jag suna suna lage..
Koi rahe na jab apna..JAg suna suna lage..
Hai to yeh kyun hota hai...Jab yeh dil rota hai...
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein..Jag suna lage...

When ur heart breaks u dnt hear da sound bt u fee da pain....when a person cries d afristratn n pain is gone....bt ven a person holds it bck it hurts even mor.... Maan is da one who is affectd da most aftr dis MC.....I feel dat Geet wd feel better as tym goes on....bt Maan...well I doubt!!! Maan will console Geet...bt who will handle Maan?! Geet wd b soo depressd herself dat she wdnt b able to console him......

Waitin fr Mondayy!!!!

On da whole I LOVEDDDD da episod!!!!!😳😳😳 ab lag raha hai ki our GHSP is back!!!

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago

I have no words, I still havent stopped crying, because when the news of the baby going came, it was like a personal loss... over the months, when we talked about Geet, we knew we were talking about her and the baby .. and today, after months, its just her we are talking about ...and it didnt feel good .. not one bit ...

for one, i wanted to turn the TV off as i couldnt take the pain beyond a point, since i always thought, is a TV show worth getting so effected by?

but then i guess one must give credit where it is due ... it was a very well directed episode .. it had a gripping storyline and the acting by all was up to the mark.. but today somehow was not that day when despite all this, i wanted a heavy heart ..but i guess it was needed.. and the creatives seem to know what they are doing and why they are doing this ...

the ouster of the bad manager- will dev take his place? will it be his step into khurana group of companies? this way dev gets to stay away from maan and geet, at the same time prove his mettle as well... his good performance could bring him back to KC where he is asked to manage affairs while Maan cant ..

the baby girl- Maan always wanted  a baby girl, and there was a little girl who came to him to remind him of his good deeds .. this reminds him of his responsibility of being a father himself, and proudly so.. but does the presence of the big girl indicate, that though they have been struck by misery at the moment, by the loss of the baby, they will be compensated with bigger amount of happiness?? i know nothing can replace the loss, but does Maan taking responsibility for the girls education mean anything? Will Geet now work towards nurturing the lives of young kids ...?? we dont know...

dadi cried, geet cried, dev cried and annie cried, but Maan didnt- this loss is going to have long standing effects...

Maan placed a comforting hand on Geet, but will she move it away? will this phase have Geet wanting to be all by herself, not talking to anyone, wanting to deal with life problems, feeling parayi though she has a family with her ..

i liked the blend of little touches that they added to the episode like the dried leaves ka shot while he was driving off, or the come back of the jeep, or the little kid or Maan trying to huge truck, and the intercuts between maan driving and geet and the final depiction of loss of life by just a few droplets of blood.. these were all elements in his character we always loved and wanted, when they were all packaged in an episode and served in a platter, we still were more worried about the outcome of the baby and the mother .. goes to show, the best of things become ineffective when the life of a dear one is in danger ..

i seriously, on a personal level though the character is fictional , hope that Geet copes with the loss of the baby.. deals with it in the best way possible... and i hope Maan will be with her during this journey, though she may not want him around .. he need not physically be present to tell her he is there, but he can always do the Maan Singh Khurana like things for her .. it may be ineffective now, but it will definitely make her feel better...

i am not in a mood as such to discuss future scenarios... i have had too much to deal with as it is in this week, and a fictional tension is the last thing i want to carry over to a saturday..

hoping monday would be another visual treat and delight ...

p.s: i would love to watch such episodes with essence emotions and flavor a hundred times over even if it gives me a heavy heart, cos i liked what i saw today!

A job well done GEET team !! Proud of you!! and thanks for taking a chance finally and risking it !! the effort for sure has paid off... i was soo against the whole MC, but now that it has happened and there is nothing one can do about it, i would like to wish you guys luck with whatever you have planned for the future...

Mahesh Pandey and Barry Dhillon kudos to the gripping storyline!

Nissar Parvez and Maan Singh- cheers for carrying it out so beautifully!

Gurmeet, Sameer, Nikunj, Anjuji, Abhishek, Parneet- thanks for living it up!!

love,

niha

P.S: By now you know i am messed in the head, so ignore that !πŸ˜‰

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Din bhar paani tip tip barsa 
 paani ki tanki ko  khali kar gaya 
Maan , haal kuch mera aisa kar gaya 
tip tip paani ke liye tarsa gaya .....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

i made this post yesterday .... i hope it makes sense 
 see i think if the cvs need to show an MC , then it should be done now , coz  after so many complications and so many hadsas its quite weird  for the baby to survive after that fall , also i was wondering who they would bame for it ??? in this case kissi pe blame nahi jaata .... i hope u guys get what i mean .....it didnt happen becoz of either Maan , Geet or even Dev .... it jus happened ..... aisa hota hai logon ke saath .... im not saying Geet ke saath aisa hona chahiye but after those complications possibility hai ...and also it would seem logical but then again it depends on the cvs ...the baby  would be safe miraculously ......
Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago
So.........MC happened............something logical out of illogical baby track of month

..I want to add .rather they build up this baby track to hype...to show us sometimes you never achieve even if  you want........and THATS life....VIJI wrote rest Fetus served its prupose it was best for its exit...
........They showed us how maneet lost their child........but that happen in real life..................Actress DOlly sohi in real life had 3 MC.s ........in 4 years..........and less than that in reel life.........
And bytheway.......I anyway dont care for virtual baby..........when I am seeing real damage in Japan........sorry..........But I do care for real things only.......keep reel stuff to reel only............

I told once on thread if this MC happen there will be virtual tsunami on IF and FB...........and therefore Cvs were always scared to take story this way........see yesterday.............a real tsunami happened....noone cared as much as they cared for this virtual one...............

Okie back to episode..........I was high level melodramatic epiosde......would have cried if Ani.........wouldntt have done that Lamee OTT acting .........bhi yeh kya ho gaya...it was so bad acting................
glycerin bhi kaam na aaye,expressions bhi saath na de..............ae mere khuda AA kya act kar rahe hain ye pata kaise chale........Rather cameo Kid girl act better than you ANI.....NIkunj........better u take serious acting class...................Dadi overacted......
Only good acting from Sameer....GC and DD............Sameer....you can give GC real takkar given Cvs develop your role....specially in negative direction..

Scene stealer of show............maan - girl convo it was so cute nice heart warming ...I loved it..............Beautiful......
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago

Finally the end of the long awaited baby track. I am disheartened but I understand it was required for the story to move forward. 

Looking forward to Rjun-Dev confrontation or is Rjun visiting "Aquafina" industry to get mineral water for his love?  Where the hell did he disappear?

Maan in shock - his thoughts entirely with Geet (though I felt he was driving at a leisure pace!) didn't even realise that he was unknowingly clearing the roadblocks in his haste to reach Geet. Poor guy!

I am wondering what is GHSP all about now? The Geet I came to know and like has gone missing somewhere.  Hope the CV's are able to bring back the old flavour.........