Posted: 13 years ago

DEAR FRNDS,

i know almost everyone is gonna bash me up reading this post.but come on ya,b practical!
baby track must end otherwise b ready 2 see the end of the show.

don't b senti.this is just a serial (which has bcum  a  sweet part of our lives).if baby track is shown,the youth factor won't remain

on top of that,baby toh hai hi nahi as it's a fiction aur baby bump bhi nahi hai which makes it unrealistic.

it's very sweet 2 hav a baby in real life but not that much in reel life.married gals out there,u all know much better than maaneet how 2 raise kids bcoz uall hav experienced in real life.

we had started watching this serial  bcoz  the story was diff .freasness in the cast n who can forget the awesome dialogues

lastly,we hav got AN AWESOME  ON-SCREEN PAIR in this serial in form of gurmeet N dhrasti.who knows whether  we will see them again in other seral.so we need 2 get the best out of them as without the baby track we hav A lot of scope out there

(agree wid luv harshad n priyaoct)

everyone has the liberty 2 express their displeasure

no offence 2 anyone
Totally agree
MC is needed so the maaneet story cud take a new way
but they need to portray this track beautifully!!
I agree with you especially that they have totally made a mockery of this pregnancy track which could have been beautifully handles MC or no MC the story could have had many beautiful twists around this baby. But I feel that now the baby needs to go. Being a mother and being through a mos baby myself I can empathize with the fact that it is not easy for a mom to lose a baby but then guys this is a story and it has to go on isnt it. 
I have one thing to add here when the news came out that Maan will get insecure cos dev will be caring towards the baby everyone cried hoarse and now when talks are on that baby might not survive then too people have a problem. Think positive guys the good bit about this track would be 

• Maneet bonding stronger then ever 
  • Devil Dev would not be able to give sleepless nights to Maan 
  • Geet and Maan can together get their baby back 
  • we would not have t be bothered about invisible baby 
  • DD wont have to take the flak for not sporting a baby bump 
  • To make their baby Mannet wont have an option but to romance each other 
so guys chill and sit back and enjoy the track which will follow 

Originally posted by ranjnanarang

I agree with you especially that they have totally made a mockery of this pregnancy track which could have been beautifully handles MC or no MC the story could have had many beautiful twists around this baby. But I feel that now the baby needs to go. Being a mother and being through a mos baby myself I can empathize with the fact that it is not easy for a mom to lose a baby but then guys this is a story and it has to go on isnt it. 
I have one thing to add here when the news came out that Maan will get insecure cos dev will be caring towards the baby everyone cried hoarse and now when talks are on that baby might not survive then too people have a problem. Think positive guys the good bit about this track would be 

• Maneet bonding stronger then ever 
  • Devil Dev would not be able to give sleepless nights to Maan 
  • Geet and Maan can together get their baby back 
  • we would not have t be bothered about invisible baby 
  • DD wont have to take the flak for not sporting a baby bump 
  • To make their baby Mannet wont have an option but to romance each other 
so guys chill and sit back and enjoy the track which will follow 

very well said.....
if  this had happened 2 months before, I would have bashed the CVs. they always concentrated to show Maan geet chemistry, but never showed geet baby bonding much. geet touched her belly at times thats it, being a village girl she is bound to know the precautions that has to be taken during pregnancy at an early age...it was getting ridiculous with her running around...i hope they get over this and make geet complete her education, start working and then make her pregnant.
Geet's challenge to the society & fighting out against all odds came to an end...😭....but every thing that ends has a new beginning........so hope that the best is yet to come in her life......... 
i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­ 
nice post totally agree let see the new track it must be good Edited by jyotic_74 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar ðŸ˜­ 
i second u on this sanjh.....