**SGP Chat Club #11** - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 1tarun

sam..................tum..............dukhi aatama.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..........ho jo akele rehana chahate ho...........
......................its..............sad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.isliye meine gana gayaπŸ˜†

dukhi aatma aur mein...kyun akele kush nahi rehsakthe kya...
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

yes its black eyed peas! you will love their songs, i have most of their songs on Ipod! 
If you looking for music like that then you can listen to Rihanna, beyonce as well 

sure....il hear them first...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sameer...harbhajan going for runs i guess....

ya  ....😭
gana aaye ya na aaye gana chahiyeπŸ˜ƒ..................
sam m.........feeling
....................sad..πŸ˜•..............u want to be a lonely person..like k.kπŸ˜†
Originally posted by 1tarun

gana aaye ya na aaye gana chahiyeπŸ˜ƒ..................
sam m.........feeling
....................sad..πŸ˜•..............u want to be a lonely person..like k.kπŸ˜†

puri zindagi ke liye nahi....yar tu tho mujhe akela hi marwadega...
Originally posted by Sam_much

ya  ....😭

i have always been against his selection...he is not at all impactful.....even yusuf and yuvraj are good..
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

yes its black eyed peas! you will love their songs, i have most of their songs on Ipod! 
If you looking for music like that then you can listen to Rihanna, beyonce as well 
keenu..........πŸ˜ƒ....plz...listen the song of tracy chapman.............you got fast car..........
...............it's mind blowing................song...........it's has emotions in it..😲..................
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i have always been against his selection...he is not at all impactful.....even yusuf and yuvraj are good..

ya and now he is not a regular wicket taker too...
@sameer....ya he has nt taken wickets also....i really want to see ashwin....
now match is evenly balanced i guess...bt SA has wickets in hand...that will make a differemce....
Originally posted by Sam_much

puri zindagi ke liye nahi....yar tu tho mujhe akela hi marwadega...
aab................gaadi.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...............sidhe.....rastee...............pe............aayi................the.....
...............train..........is...........now on track..........................sam.........tu......really......too....much...haiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†