Caution to GHSP fans

Sukanya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends ,

I just wanted to tell u that I guess we should stop discussing about the Choti bahu - Holi special where geet and maan dance in the rain song .

They have removed the videos from the net and lets not pass comments about the dance movements [ No offence] 
They are professionals and let us respect their work . They are working hard to give us some nice moments ... 
Hope u accept my request ðŸ˜Š

Lets see the holi special with nice fun and wait for our fav.stars to sizzle .... 

P.S : If i hurt some one I'm sorry ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MUCH NEEDED POST..I THINK thats the reason all videos have been removed..they want to surprise us by not showing us the performance or bts... but what to do? we are all DEAD after that promo...

BUT THEN ur right..lets all STAY CALM till 18th..u dont wanna get too over excited..hain na? lets just not expect anything and act as if we dont know anything yet haha...only then we feel the ZOR KA JHATKA! haha

Originally posted by: PGirn

MUCH NEEDED POST..I THINK thats the reason all videos have been removed..they want to surprise us by not showing us the performance or bts... but what to do? we are all DEAD after that promo...

BUT THEN ur right..lets all STAY CALM till 18th..u dont wanna get too over excited..hain na? lets just not expect anything and act as if we dont know anything yet haha...only then we feel the ZOR KA JHATKA! haha

i second u......
Dilsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

i second u......

Me too.
me three
Sukanya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PGirn

Thanks for supporting me guys 😊
And ofcourse its a ZOR KA JHATKA 😉