****Mistress of the GAME****

Poll

Who do u want to put an end to Kalavatii?!....................

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone...............well yeh weekend toh kaafi boring hotey hain we all know.........waqt toh kattta hii nahiin..................And upar se poorey week mein itney non tasha scenes ho...like the one that just passed away.......there r only few moments to really cherish..............πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Anyways.................the tension is builiding up in the show and the drama is reaching its peak too.................πŸ˜•

With kala knowing about dutta's whereabouts............all thanks to that SILLY SEEMA!................I really hate kii meraa naam S se hai grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.😑.............ayways...............Dumb woman.......HOW SHE WAS SOBBING mujhey meraa dutta chahiye................I was like...............TUMHEY TUMHARI SAZAA ZAROOR MILEGII HUM SAB ltlians se!....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

And also with another unthankful woman.............the lady who told dutta kii he won't be able to fight without eyes...............Naku might evntually set out to find the flower to get back dutta's eyes as he is out to fight with raanga...............πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

I think soon it might be time to end kala's reign...............reigh kya..........khoota gundaa raaj banaa rakhaa hai iss lady ne!................Whom do u think should put an end to this raavan in ltl?!..................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope u all enjoy this weeknd poll and send in ur comments and votes too.....................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want D to kill off kala as it was D who was hurt the most by kala's misdoings also this means MR wil get more screen space😍😳 Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Kala will be killed by Dutta. That is a impossibility, according to me. I don't know how he will punish her but i don't see him killing his sister, whatever be the reason. May be someone else may kill her (AS, Kishore or Baji but not dutta) or may be killed accidentally or she may sent out of PN. I will be shocked if they show Dutta killing Kala.

Edited by LTLFan - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey nice post 

i voted 4 D to kil da witch but i wouldnt mind if AS kills her...at least then D wont feel guilty for killin her or dat he once again was the reason for what AS went through   

ps.can u plz update u ffs..reli missin dem  

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dutta, ofcourse...... kala did the max wrongs to Dutta and now his people too are suffering bcoz of his pain that Kala gav him..... the pain Dutta is suffering is also too much......... Kala not only broke his heart but also broke his trust........
rayjst thumbnail

No one, I like Kala. I think she might kill herself than accept defeat..........

Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Hey where is every1 sab vote karke patli gali se nikal rahe hain atleast apna vote ka wajah to bataoπŸ˜•
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
nooooo  knowing Dutta, he is  rightfully contemplating on punishing Kala for her never ending atrocities...... but this is what he has to overcome..... can he really kill the daughter of the woman who reared him up......... this one he needs to think through.... this issue to me is the hardest decision which awaits him to date........
Also I would not want him to have familial blood on his hands..... lets hope he has Divine wisdom and acts upon forgiveness ,where he will rise not only in other's eyes but above all in his own.....
I think perhaps may be by Divine intervention it will be Kala's mother who will give her daughter her end...... I recall a broken Aye saying would have better if you were not born Kala......
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I voted for Dutta.........but I think it wouldn't be bad to have Suds put an end to his Kala Sahib and vice versa πŸ˜†......why? Well, picture Suds and Kala in a fight! It should be great. I can see Suds pulling at her hair, and Kala clawing his eyes out.......her eyeliner and lipstick all over her face....Suds missing his front teeth with Kala's earrings stuffed down his throat! πŸ˜†πŸ€£  How entertaining......
Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
divya17-7 thumbnail
hey there,

i dont think D will kill kala........ but it will b interesting to c how he punishes her.......... he is not the kind of person to kill his own sister..... might b she has thought him as an outsider, but he has always been a good n loving brother...... so killing kala does not seem appropriate.............

two ppl hav every right to punish her, one being her mother n the other being her husband.... the story ahead seems interesting............

nice topic to discuss dear.........

tc
divya