Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Thakur niwas it was 9 :30 pm

All the family members had slept as they were tired after playing holi for hours.

Krishna parked his jeep outside the house.got down with pratigya in his arms and carried her inside.

Kriya room

Krishna placed pratigya on the bed.her sari her hair were still wet.she started sneezing.

Krishna went to the wardrobe .took out a plain red coloured sari and gave it to pratigya to change.

Krishna- partigya eeh lo.kapde badal lo.tumka thand lag jaayegi.chalo jaldi karo.

While Krishna changed his wet clothes.he had to wear a jeans as all his kurtas were gone for ironing.but pratigya still laid on the bed.

Krishna- babu tumne abhi tak kapde nahi badle.jaldi karbo.tab tak hum tumre liye garam doodh lekar aate hai.

He went to the kitchen and got the milk ready came back but she was still in wet clothes.

Krishna- partigya ka kar rahi ho

Pratigya- Krishna  ..tum kab se bole ja rahe ho.hume koi kapde nahi badalne.hum bahut thak gaye hai.

Krishna- he sat beside her on the bed and tried to explain her to change her clothes .but pratigya didn't agree.

Pratigya- Krishna tum hi hamare kapde badal lo.she said very innocently without thinking .......

Krishna '๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒher statement shocked her.krishna knew her clothes had to be changed .With no other option he agreed.

He went and closed the door .took the sari and went to pratigya who was lying on the bed.he leaned halfly on her  caught her saari's pallu and slowly removed it.this exposed her short white blouse ,her fair flat belly .

Krishna- his desire which he suppressed with so difficulty triggered again.he couldn't move from his position.

Pratigya- aisey kya dekh rahe ho.pratigya lovingly looked at her face.she raised a bit and kissed her chin as a token of thanks for agreeing to change her clothes.

Krishna- her kiss did it all .now it was narely impossible for him to control himself.

He leaned more over her such that more than half of her body was resting on her and kissed her neck.he kept kissing her.he moved on to her stomach and kissed her belly.

He forgot about the sari lying  beside her.he could see nothing except his lubb pratigya.he removed off his shirt.and again leaned on her.he nuzzled near her neck.pratigya too got lost in his love.krishna raised her  a bit and loosened the string of  her blouse .her blouse slided off her shoulders exposing her bare shoulders and bare back.krishna tenderly kissed her shoulders her arms.his bare chest and her bare body were in direct contact creating hot burning sensations.he then moved up to her face.he touched her nose her forehead her lips her cheeks.kissed her each eye her cheeks and lastly placed his lips on hers and passionately kissed her.pratigya too responded which increased his passion.minutes paased and they still remained in the same position.

After some time raised himself a bit .hold pratigya in his arms and placed her n proper position on the bed.he slide beside her .took her in his arms and and held her very very very closely to his chest .pratigya

had kept her eyes closed.she was completely lost into Krishna.krishna ambraced her tightly as if he fared that someone would snatch her away from him.krishna switched off the lights and pulled over the quilt and slept off with his babu in his arms.

THE END

Guys this chapter took a lot of time.this was the first time i was writing an intimate scne.i was continuously blushing.๐Ÿ˜ณ.all my behoodapan.๐Ÿ˜‰.do read and comment .thanku all for supporting me till now.it matters me a lot.

Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*edited*

ME FIRST....

Surbzzzzz.......

Muah muah muah muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Love you.... lots my darling...

Haayeeee... kya likha hai bey...

LALLANTOP....

yeh tumhre liye....

Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oieeeeeee I forgot to say about the update...

I'd seriously want to see Babu with the gun...
I can imagine the reaction on their faces..๐Ÿคฃ

Madam ji, aapne next post mein kya likha hai?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kauno laaj sharm hai ki nahi...  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

lekin jo bhi lokha hai na.... โ˜บ๏ธ

uffff kya kahe... hayeee..

I have already turned red.. dont make me blush...
My Krishna wont be able to handle me..
lubb you for this..
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow surbhi I neve knew u write so well....it was jus awesomeeeee......lubd it veryy much. Pratigya was behaving sooo cutely n d way Krishna was handling her was so sweet. the funniest part was when she askd Krish humara bacha kab ayega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....so innocent....Pratigya wid a gun..wow so unbelievable....n Kriya romance on d road in d rain....waah waah....u really made my day.......keep up d gud work...lub u n lub Kriya/Arja ofcourse

Wish d Mahaepi would hav been sumthing lyk dis.......it would b tough 4 all of us 2 get out of Lalaland(who wants 2,thou)
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 13 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
gud one surbhi luved it that pichkari scene was too gud ro thanx for this beautiftl story
meena.. thumbnail
it is awesome and nice mainly that funniest part humara bacha keep it up good work thanx for beautiful story
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow shurbhi amazing sorry for the late reply bt wa busy well it was awsome romantic funny innocent and sexy u cross all the limits of beehodapan wah bhai wah kya baat hai hahaha just kidding bt u make all of us also very beehoda pehle se thi r ho gae enjoying reading ur updates u r having a very good writing skill so more sis i love all the scenes bt the most was hmara bacha kab ae ga wounderful sis mindblowing carry on thanks for ur lovely ff love it and love kriya more hope cv,s take any idea from our writers bt behhooda apna dimagh chalate hai par kya kare un ki waja se hi kriya mile so love it
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey....surzzz...tum tho fir se chaaagayeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ....ek dum lalan top...๐Ÿ‘

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

*edited*

ME FIRST....yayyyyyy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Surbzzzzz.......

Muah muah muah muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. thankssss

Love you.... lots my darling... aww love u too 

Haayeeee... kya likha hai bey...

LALLANTOP....thank uuu 

yeh tumhre liye....

thanks for all the swet kissess heartss ...love u to ......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

oieeeeeee I forgot to say about the update...

I'd seriously want to see Babu with the gun...
I can imagine the reaction on their faces..๐Ÿคฃsame was my expresion when i was writing this scne..i hd never thought of it ..it just came to my mind and so i wrote itt......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Madam ji, aapne next post mein kya likha hai?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kauno laaj sharm hai ki nahi...  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃi knowww i m bigg behoodii ....krishna and arhaann have madee me crazzyyy.......๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

lekin jo bhi lokha hai na.... โ˜บ๏ธ

uffff kya kahe... hayeee..thankssss

I have already turned red.. dont make me blush...
My Krishna wont be able to handle me..
lubb you for this..lubb u tooo