Pratigya

Kriya on Holi (a short story ) Part 3 on pg 13

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hii everyone .i know we are having tough days .but i am not here to discuss about whts going to happen in pratigya .I am here to make u guys get lost in kriya world .This is going to be a short story comprising of 3-4 parts.This will emphasise kriya infact it will only be about kriya on holi .I'll make sure its super duper romantic .i hope u guys would like it .
My Inspiration- krishna and Arhaan lubb πŸ˜³
                         shumi dii- she is a superb writer.the way she writes                                whatever she writes is just flawless.i just love it.
Part I
19 march (day before holi)
Adda
krishna- he was lying on the wooden cot and smiling to himself
tunna and chandu- yeh bhaiya ko kya ho gaya hai πŸ˜•
chandu- bhaiyaa bhaiyaa......                             krishna- ha ..kya hua
tunna- arey bhaiya ..eeh aap muskii kahe maar rahe hai .kal tak toh aap bahut hi dukhi the
krishna- arey ...kal ki baat toh purani hui gayi ....ooh ka kehte hai ..raat gayi baat gayi .....aaj toh hum bahut hi khush hai ...ooh ka hai na pratigya ne humka maaf kar diya ..oo jo humne jhoot bola tha na..u ke liye
chandu- wah bhaiya eeh toh bahut hi khushi ki baat hai
krishna- haa ....ab toh ih baar ki holi bas hum apni partigya ke saath manaygey .aur eeh toh partiya ki pehli holi hai toh double mazzaa
tunna- arey ha bhaiya ......hamri bhi toh bhabhi ke saath pehli holi hai ..chandu is baar toh hum bhi bhabhi ke saath holi manaygey.aapne kono pelan velan banaya hai ki nai
krishna (getting a little j )πŸ˜†- kaa ...kaahh ......sirf hum hi partigya ke saath holi manaygey ..aur kono nai naa ..sirf hum hi oo ko rang lagayengey ..aur kono nai ..samjhyo ki nahi.
tunna and chandu-😲 humri toh holi gayi paani mein
krishna- aur plean hai naa ..eidher awo .................................................................................... (he told them something )samajh gaye ???
chandu- theek hai bhaiya ..ho jaye ga.......
suddenly krishna's phone rang .the screen flashed pratigya
pratigya- hello krishna .tum ghar kab aaogey .kitni der ho gayee hai
krishna- 😲 πŸ˜³ areyy wah babu....tum humko ooh ka kehte hai haa miss kar rahi ho 
pratigya- πŸ˜³ nahi ...matlab haa ....nahi ...woh
krishna- bolbo
before krishna could say anthing further pratigya cut the phone 
krishna- kaat diya ....koi baat nahi ghar aake batate hai
tunna- kaa hua bhaiya
krishna- kuchho nai ..hum jaa rahe hai ..tum sab intezaam kar lena .theek hai.
krishna got on to his bike and went .

Kriya bedroom
pratigya was lying on the bed with closed eyes waiting for krishna
krishna entered the room very carefully not making any noise.he reached her and suddenly picked her up in his arms and twirled her around.

pratigya- πŸ˜² krishna yeh kya kar rahe ho.
krishna-πŸ˜›                       pratigya-😳😲
aftersome time krishna finaaly stopped  and gently placed her on the bed and laid beside her such that his body covered half of hers .
pratigya- her chest was heaving up and down .she had tiny drops of sweat on her face .she was looking absolutely attractive.
krishna mgently moved her front hair behind her ears
krishna- he got lost in her with bg (hey hey (male))
after few mins pratigya calmed down.
pratigya-yeh aisey kya dekh rahe ho.
krishna- aisey kya ka kaa matlab ..humri aankhein toh sirf tum ko hi dekhne ko tarasti hai
pratigya (although she blushed she showed her false anger)- ha tabhi toh tum itni der se aaye ho .kahan the tum
krishna (he remembered his holi plan)- arey ooh hum tunna chandu ke saath the ..aacha babu ab tum naa so jao .chalo jaldi se jao
pratigya- par krishna ................................before she could say anything ,he gently picked her up and laid her down properly on the bed and slide beside her.
pratigya- krishna........
krishna- sshh ..ab tum so jao .hum naa kal baat karangey .
he turned towards her ,raised a bit and getly patted her forehead to make her sleep.when pratigya went of to sleep he took her in his arms with one head around his waist such that her head was on his chest .he kissed her forehead.
krishna- aaj toh hum ka sona hi nahi hai .warna kal toh hum uth hi nahi paayengey ..
krishna- pratigya eeh holi tum ka zindgi bhar yaad rahegi.

NEXT DAY 
morning (at 6 am)
krishna- he was half awake half slept .
suddenly his alarm rang which made him wake up with a start.
krishna- he got up .while he was getting up he saw pratigya cuddling in his arms .she was looking so cute .krishna felt like embracing her more tightly .but he had to go.he carefully got off his hand from her waist and got down
krishna came out of the room and went to the storeroom where all the colours were kept.
he picked up a gulal packet (red pinkish clour )and yellow colour packet.

kriya room
pratigya was still sleeping
krishna quitely sneeked into the room not disturbing pratigya
he sat beside her ,gazed at her face for few mins them opened the packet and gently applied red colour on both her cheeks and filled her maang with red colour.
he took a picture of her face with colours on it .she was looking so cute .
krishna quickly took a bath and got ready he wore a white kurta with slight stubble ,his chest being clearly visible .😳
he quickly combed his wet hair and left the house.
7 am
pratigya got up but was confused not to find krishna beside her.
krishna- yeh krishna itni subah subah kahan chala gaya.
she got down .looked in th washroom ,when she was going to check ,her eyes caught her image in the mirror.she went close to have a full look at her face.
pratigya- she touched her cheeks .her happiness had no limit when she looked at her maang and coloured cheeks .she understtod that it was krishna who did it.
pratigya- per yeh kishna kahan chala gaya .hume bhi use colour lagana hai
the very moment thakurain called her to get ready for holi pooja.
pratigya went to get ready.

alright my sweet friends and sisters ,this is just the beginning there is more to come .so just wait for the next part to be updated ..do comment and all the  suggestions are welcomed .

SURBZZ

Part 2 - pg 8
Part 3 - pg 13
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me first
aw...what a imagination beta.....maardalaπŸ‘Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

me first

Yayyyy .........i m so happy ..from whom i got insiparation is the one who is first commentingg ..yaayyyyy πŸ˜› πŸ˜³
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey! surbhi....dat was very  very nice......Poor Krish he mite hav 2 stay awake d following nite also..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....oh ya 1 suggestion, if u could make Pratigya go talli n act cutely 2wards Krishna dat would be lyk cherry on d cake
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow shurbhi ot,s amazing snd so romantic love it and plz  wants that pratigya doing masti as krishna always do bt pratigya this time like drinking bhunk u know na and plz update soon it,s truly so loving and much needed for the forum
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

surbhi WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GR8 wk plllllllllllllllllll update quick

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Surbhi, its too good... Lubly imagination , hope it happens in reality.....
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Hey! surbhi....hii eden dat was very  very nice thanksss......Poor Krish he mite hav 2 stay awake d following nite also..πŸ˜‰.yeappp πŸ˜•...oh ya 1 suggestion, if u could make Pratigya go talli n act cutely 2wards Krishna dat would be lyk cherry on d cakedont worry sweetheartt its going to be veryy romanticc and i'l make both of them romanticc..........😳

abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

wow shurbhi ot,s amazing snd so romantic love it thankss muskaann and plz  wants that pratigya doing masti as krishna always do bt pratigya this time like drinking bhunk u know na yeah dear i knoww ..thanks for the suggestionn and plz update soon suree tomorrowit,s truly so loving and much needed for the forumthankss 

abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

lovely keep it up dear thankss shrutii