Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: souroj

Rathod definitely took advantage of the situation but Tapasya also gave in😉. I think they will show TRAP marriage bcoz Gaurav Chopra said his character will be finally justified

whatever i want tapasya out of veecha life.. i cannot take it anymore
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't support rape for rape, but in this situation it was absolutely not rape. I just want tht this child sd not be Veer and tht devil go out of Veecha life and punished for her crimes and thn live happy where ever want. 😆 😆
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

I don't support rape for rape, but in this situation it was absolutely not rape. I just want tht this child sd not be Veer and tht devil go out of Veecha life and punished for her crimes and thn live happy where ever want. 😆 😆

i too never ever will  support rape.. i will have no problem if taps is married to rathod ..i support two things either she marries rathod or commits suicide😉i want her to  recieve tit for tat for every situation she has put others into ..first she 🤢with veer😡😡..and now blackmailing him again and again by reminding him humara bacha now rathod will remind her whose bacha is this😃😃 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

i too never ever will support rape.. i will have no problem if taps is married to rathod ..i support two things either she marries rathod or commits suicide😉i want her to recieve tit for tat for every situation she has put others into ..first she 🤢with veer😡😡..and now blackmailing him again and again by reminding him humara bacha now rathod will remind you whose bacha is this😃😃

I will love if anybody will do emotional blackmailing as she use to do with other. She sd test her own medicine. 😆 😆
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

I will love if anybody will do emotional blackmailing as she use to do with other. She sd test her own medicine. 😆 😆

me too..TIT FOR TAT😆😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post jdfan...all this while taps had solid reasons to be back in Veer's life.....hopefully this time no more such situations will be available for her to be back...and just to give this character more screen time...cvs has ruined all the other characters....well...I never cared for other characters as they all are quite dumb.....had hopes only on Veer...lets hope they bring back some sanity to Veer's role.
Radhajee thumbnail
yes yes yes raaaz samneeeee ahgaya jeee 
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Good post jdfan...all this while taps had solid reasons to be back in Veer's life.....hopefully this time no more such situations will be available for her to be back...and just to give this character more screen time...cvs has ruined all the other characters....well...I never cared for other characters as they all are quite dumb.....had hopes only on Veer...lets hope they bring back some sanity to Veer's role.

thank you dear..😳and i wish for veer to be back in his previous form😊..he was my sole reason to watch uttaran..who never disappointed me😊 .. a person from whom we viewers have so many expectations😊..but for the past few episodes he was really disappointing. ..all thanks to our dear cvs😡 ..and their brilliant brains😡😡
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Large post but your meaning is all around only one thing that any body doing wrong then raped her na....
this is Tit for Tat kyue

this is not a tit for tat this a sign of impotent
one girl is fully helpless or lachar or full of durnk
aur koi iska faida utha ke rape kar de wo galat hai i am never justified this
and tappu does't raped veer he ownself go thourgh
to tappu.... and the condition is more different in between women or man..........

varun tum kaise bhi karke tappu se shaadi kar lo yaar...mujhse dekhi nahin jaati tumhara love uske vaaste....😛itnaaa love.....uski ek dukh se tumhe kitna dukh hota hain...wo jo bhi karen tumhe cute lagta hain 😛....you are crazily in love with tappu maharani 😛😛
varun.tap thumbnail
@Jdfan
Tumhara post ka subject he galat hai tit for tat tum tit for tat ka matlab he nahi jante tapasya ne jo kiya veer ne dusree shadi kar ke hamesha ke liye khud se alag kar ke saja de de baat braaber ye rathod ke saath kya kiya tha ki wo tit for tat kare
this is a big sign of namardi sale agar rape he karna tha to hosh me kar ke dikhata tab tere sari mardangi gush jati koi ladki lachchar hai apni hawas mitane ke liye uss lachari ka faida utaya ye tumko sahi lagta hai janti ho tum aisa kyue bool rahi ho kyueki tum tapasya se hate karti ho essiliye keh rahi ho ki tapasya ke saath jo hua theek hua this is tit for tat!

wo bhi insaan hai apne pyaar ka bachcha wo bhi paida karna chati thi ichcha ne veer se tapasya ki shadi karwaye phir khud bhi kar ke sab khatam kar diya kam se kam jisse usne pyaar kiya jisse shadi ki ek baccha to deserve karti hai.
aur rahi baar rape rape ki to tumne mera last line nahi pada aadmi aur aurat me fark hota hai
aur why you talking about history of this serial any connection of this present track of rape.
RATHOD NE GALAT KIYA SORRY TUMHARA POST MAI JARA BHI JASTIFIED NAHI KARONGA THIS TIME TAPASYA RIGHT PAR AS TAPASYA CHARACTOR SHE SCARED OF HER EXPOSSURE ISSILIYE WO BAAT KO DABANE KI KHOSHISH KAREGI PAR ISSSE USKE SAATH JO HUA WO SAHI NAHI SABIT HO GAYEGA.
SAMGHI---------------