Posted: 13 years ago

so.........rathod is the papa.😃.🥳great..😃..so taps  is getting  tit for tat.😃..i mean she took advantage of poor veer's drunken state 😭 and fulfilled her inner lust😡disgusting woman ...😡🤢now someone has taken advantage of her...and you know  what although i am against rape😡..i really feel sorry for those who go through this terrible thing😭😭 even in fictional  stories😭 but for tapasya i dont feel sorry..because i dont consider her  a woman😡 ..she is a shame on the name of womanhood🤢😡she deserves every possible  severe punishment 😡..which woman in the world  will be this disgusting,, who marry someone through cheat😡..and take advantage of broken heavily druken man to fulfill her inner lust😡no words for her🤢🤢..but i am glad😃  cvs have  finally used a little bit of their braincells and proved my pov correct 😃(i know it will be  of other's as well😃) that it is not possible for a drunken man to consumate with someone whom he hates so much...because when someone is drunk his inner lust, desires surrounds him..and veer always hated taps and if he thought her as ichcha then again it is not possible because veer is a  person pure at  heart..so  no way....for tapasya it is quite possibe when she was drunk she thought rathod as veer ..because we all know how cheap she is😡...but anyways i am very happy that tapasya is getting tit for tat.😃.but one thing is really ruining my happiness..is cvs blind love for tapasya..i mean we know tapsaya will be kicked out after she is  being exposed😃 ..but we cannot ignore the fact whenever she is punished.... in the end ...she also gets benefit..if its tit for tit for her..then it is also tit for tat for others as well..remember veer threw water over her she got her revenge..veer divorced her she made him beg infront her to come back😡..she was kicked out of the house by jogi and then jogi himself brought her back..and she took full advantage of the situation through her usual bakwaas.😡.veer didnt bother to touch her hand in puja but later cvs made him feed her...and so on..i hope this time cvs are not planning this that first  they will please the viewers by this drama that tapasaya  is being kicked out..and then exposing that she was  being raped to both veer and ichcha 😡..and they bring her back we know how mahan atmas they are😡...but i wish cvs put an end to her character..its only being dragged without any logic and ruining other characters as well..they can proceed  the story with two new characters staya and sanchi..they are villians as well.. so no need of tapasya..anymore😆 whether finish her character by showing that she has a nervous breakdown and commit  suicide (another tit for tat ..with reference to vansh👏.)or get her married to rathod and  bring out a new track for her but definetly out of veecha life

NOTE;-- for those who dont understand. what i mean by tit for tat ...i want tapasya to feel veer's pain ..she took advantage of his drunken state and now blackmailing him by again and again reminding him hamara bacha😡..now she is in the same situation where rathod took advantage of her and will remind her.. so tit for tat 😆😆 i am not supporting rape ... i only want tapasya to suffer the same way she has  made others to suffer😳

sorry for long post just sharing my pov😛😆
Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

so.........rathod is the papa.😃.🥳great..😃..so taps  is getting  tit for tat.😃..i mean she took advantage of poor veer's drunken state 😭 and fulfilled her inner lusts😡disgusting woman ...😡🤢now someone has taken advantage of her...and you know  what although i am against rape😡..i really feel sorry for those who go through this terrible thing😭😭 even in fictional  stories😭 but for tapasya i dont feel sorry..because i dont consider her  a woman😡 ..she is a shame on the name of womanhood🤢😡she deserves every possible  severe punishment 😡..which woman in the world  will be this disgusting,, who marry someone through cheat😡..and take advantage of broken heavily druken man to fulfill her inner lust😡no words for her🤢🤢..but i am glad😃  cvs have  finally used a little bit of their brain cells and proved my pov correct 😃(i know it will be  of other's as well😃) that it is not possible for a drunken man to consumate with someone whom he hates so much...because when someone is drunk his inner lust, desires surrounds him..and veer always hated taps and if he thought her as ichcha then again it is not possible because veer is a  person pure at heart..so  no way....for tapasya it is quite possibe when she was drunk she thought rathod as veer ..because we all know how cheap she is😡...but anyways i am very happy that tapasya is getting tit for tat.😃.but one thing is really ruining my happiness..is cvs blind love for tapasya..i mean we know tapsaya will be kicked out after she is  being exposed😃 ..but we cannot ignore the fact whenever she is punished in the end ...she also gets benefit..if its tit for tit for her..then it is also tit for tat for others as well..remember veer threw water over her she got her revenge..veer divorced her she made him beg infront him to come back😡..she was kicked out of the house by jogi and then jogi himself brought her back..and she took full advantage of the situation through her usual bakwaas.😡.veer didnt bother to touch her hand in puja but later cvs made him feed her...and so on..i hope this time cvs are not planning this that first  they will please the viewers by this drama that tapasaya  is being kicked out..and then exposing that she was  being raped to both veer and ichcha 😡..and they bring her back we know how mahan atmas they are😡...but i wish cvs put an end to her character..its only being dragged without any logic and ruining other characters as well..they can proceed on the story with two new characters staya and saanchi..they are villians as well.. so no need of tapasya..anymore😆 whether finish her character by showing that she has a nervous breakdown and commits suicide (another tit for tat with reference to vansh👏.)or get her married to rathod and a bring out a new track for her but definetly out of veecha life

itani money le ke suicide karne nhi ,dr. ke pass abort karane gayi hogi...na hoga baans na baje gi bansuri😉
oh my..😲  Ria how can you write such a long  post😆😆but one again completely agreeeeeeee with you .. i hope this time tapasya is out of veecha life..tired of this torture..a guy caught between two girlstapasya's   time is over  to be  chipku with veer now its ichcha's turn😆😆.. am i right rashmi 😉😆😆
Originally posted by ichvee

itani money le ke suicide karne nhi ,dr. ke pass abort karane gayi hogi...na hoga baans na baje gi bansuri😉
😕to agay a track bacha ichcha ki wajah say gir gaya
Large post but your meaning is all around only one thing that any body doing wrong then raped her na....
this is Tit for Tat kyue

this is not a tit for tat this a sign of impotent
one girl is fully helpless or lachar or full of durnk
aur koi iska faida utha ke rape kar de wo galat hai i am never justified this
and tappu does't raped veer he ownself go thourgh
to tappu.... and the condition is more different in between women or man..........
Taps thought Rathod as Veer😆😆Quite possible!!!

But what will they expose now......It'll be shown that she was raped by Raghu when she's intoxicated....Everyone will sympathize with her .......She'll be taken back by Jogi Finally The fake pregnancy does nt come out and she will nt be punished as well.......

so.........rathod is the papa.😃.🥳great..😃..so taps  is getting  tit for tat.😃..i mean she took advantage of poor veer's drunken state 😭 and fulfilled her inner lusts😡disgusting woman ...😡🤢now someone has taken advantage of her...and you know  what although i am against rape😡..i really feel sorry for those who go through this terrible thing😭😭 even in fictional  stories😭 but for tapasya i dont feel sorry..because i dont consider her  a woman😡 ..she is a shame on the name of womanhood🤢😡she deserves every possible  severe punishment 😡..which woman in the world  will be this disgusting,, who marry someone through cheat😡..and take advantage of broken heavily druken man to fulfill her inner lust😡no words for her🤢🤢..but i am glad😃  cvs have  finally used a little bit of their brain cells and proved my pov correct 😃(i know it will be  of other's as well😃) that it is not possible for a drunken man to consumate with someone whom he hates so much...because when someone is drunk his inner lust, desires surrounds him..and veer always hated taps and if he thought her as ichcha then again it is not possible because veer is a  person pure at heart..so  no way....for tapasya it is quite possibe when she was drunk she thought rathod as veer ..because we all know how cheap she is😡...but anyways i am very happy that tapasya is getting tit for tat.😃.but one thing is really ruining my happiness..is cvs blind love for tapasya..i mean we know tapsaya will be kicked out after she is  being exposed😃 ..but we cannot ignore the fact whenever she is punished in the end ...she also gets benefit..if its tit for tit for her..then it is also tit for tat for others as well..remember veer threw water over her she got her revenge..veer divorced her she made him beg infront him to come back😡..she was kicked out of the house by jogi and then jogi himself brought her back..and she took full advantage of the situation through her usual bakwaas.😡.veer didnt bother to touch her hand in puja but later cvs made him feed her...and so on..i hope this time cvs are not planning this that first  they will please the viewers by this drama that tapasaya  is being kicked out..and then exposing that she was  being raped to both veer and ichcha 😡..and they bring her back we know how mahan atmas they are😡...but i wish cvs put an end to her character..its only being dragged without any logic and ruining other characters as well..they can proceed on the story with two new characters staya and saanchi..they are villians as well.. so no need of tapasya..anymore😆 whether finish her character by showing that she has a nervous breakdown and commits suicide (another tit for tat with reference to vansh👏.)or get her married to rathod and a bring out a new track for her but definetly out of veecha life

i also can't justify rape whether its of man or woman or even a criminal or sinner!! but here she wasn't raped as she was quite comfortable wid rathod until she cheated him 4 more money & caught her red-handed!!

😕to agay a track bacha ichcha ki wajah say gir gaya
  pata nhi itana badha garbar ghotala  chal raha he 😆uder sataya b.family se kiya revenge lena chahta he....ider taprat ka pizza ban raha 😉 dont know what next😕
[QUOTE=varun.tap]Large post but your meaning is all around only one thing that any body doing wrong then raped her na....
this is Tit for Tat kyue

this is not a tit for tat this a sign of impotent
one girl is fully helpless or lachar or full of durnk
aur koi iska faida utha ke rape kar de wo galat hai i am never justified this
and tappu does't raped veer he ownself go thourgh
to tappu.... and the condition is more different in between women or man.........
.[/QUOTE] hello he was only coming to his room  not to taps ok  can you tell me how is it possible for a man to consumate with that person  whom he never wanted to touch.😕and veer was also laachar at that time he was lying like a dead man..lingering while coming to his room..dont you know  when a person is drunk he also faints but according to your view  mr veer was busy whole night 🤢 .... as for veer's feelings for taps at that time .  can you tell me why veer didnt hug her back when they were alone when sid came to blackmail her when they were  at their dehli home😕.. tell me.. he only remained there as  he was and then gently pushed her  back..they were alone..and he had accepted her as his wife so whats the big  deal to hug her back😕..nobody was there.😕 this man will consumate with tapasya  who is not wiling to hug her back ...and laachar aurat😕 ....and tapasya😕 are you kidding if she was actually raped by rathod then the type of aggressive woman she is.. rathod would be in jail😕 but now i think she herself would be involved in it as well.😉. i am giving favor to her by using the  word rape😆 ..
i can understand some members  like tapasya but she has done mistakes not mistakes but crimes and for that she deserves punishment..severe punishment 😡😡..i will be very happy if she commits suicide in the end tit for tat..she made vansh to commit suicide now she  will do. that .😆😆  and by the way veer drank because he was broken not for ayashi..but why did taps drink and that too with strangers😕
and if you haven't understood what i meant by tit for tat ...i want tapasya to feel veer's pain ..she took advantage of his drunken state and now blackmailing him by again and again reminding him hamara bacha😡..now she is in the same situation where rathod took advantage of her will remind her.. so tit for tat 😆😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Rathod definitely took advantage of the situation but Tapasya also gave in😉. I think they will show TRAP marriage bcoz Gaurav Chopra said his character will be finally justified