Posted: 13 years ago
lovely post..i agree with u...

much needed post..
Edited by sweetshab - 13 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, sweety ! I loved your post ! πŸ‘πŸΌ Great ! πŸ‘

But, i just wanna comment on particular point in your post and that is regarding the wife of GC !

We are very well aware of the fact, that in past, at the time of wedding, more than THEM, some of the 'impulsive' fans were excited and started bashing GC  and HIS wife for no reason ! God ! Bless those souls ! πŸ˜† 

Some 'impulsive' fans, calls themselves the biggest fan of the leading lady of the show ( sorry, can't name her, i have some personal problem with the name ! And even GOD can't convince me to like that ! So, no discussion over that !) 

but, if they are the biggest fan of the on screen lady, then how can they stoop so low, bash his wife for no reason and pass such pathetic comments ( which does not suit on SO CALLED GOOD fans ) on the Off Screen lady love of the GC, and NOW, wife ! Who is also woman with same dignity, same elegance and same talent. 

And they call themselves a woman, a girl ! and they are fan of a woman ! ( How sad it is !) Ironical ! Huh ! πŸ˜’

I know, it is old topic, and forgotten one, but your post is amazing, so i just could not control it !

So, my answer is YES ! A big damn YES ! Woman is enemy of Woman ! πŸ˜”

Sorry to say that ! 

πŸ˜’

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@maanddy,

loved your reply. i just wish people will think about real people before they do or write things.
i believe that is taught to each individual from the starting point of their life.
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pata nahi kay es baat ka asar hoga bhi ya nahi forum mai to abi eske opposite ho raha
Downhill thumbnail
i am thankful to you for making this post.........which is really the need of the hour.
well said...........

reva
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: delhigirl

@maanddy,

loved your reply. i just wish people will think about real people before they do or write things.
i believe that is taught to each individual from the starting point of their life.

so True ! but i dont think we can make such sense in each and every one ! they are lost souls ! πŸ˜†
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kay ,loved ur post.πŸ‘

maanddy,loved ur replyπŸ‘

i seriously do not understand why the fans of the leading lady of this show without any rime or reason love to bash GC's wife and judge her also.