Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think CVs should have the space to show a miscarriage if the story demands it.
 In real life too these things happen. How to deal with it can be seen through various situations and circumstances.
It is quite natural for a newly married person to take time to adjust to bold scenes.
GC and DD are great actors and bold passionate decent scenes are necessary in Geet serial as romance and love of soul mates is the main theme of this serial. Edited by bhabha - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I respect ur point of view but I disagree with u. On the track about MC, I don't want Geet to loose baby๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhabha

I think CVs should have the space to show a miscarriage if the story demands it.

In real life too these things happen. How to deal with it can be seen through various situations and circumstances.
It is quite natural for a newly married person to take time to adjust to bold scenes.
GC and DD are great actors and bold passionate decent scenes are necessary in Geet serial as romance and love of soul mates is the main theme of this serial.

this post is not about MC or bold scenes
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: happygolucky

I respect ur point of view but I disagree with u. On the track about MC, I don't want Geet to loose baby๐Ÿ˜ญ

as i said before this post is not about geet's story or MC. Please read my post carefully
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
sensible post dear!!!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you.... Thank you for the post
Dilsay thumbnail
Hats off to you for penning down such a sensible  post.๐Ÿ‘
I 100%agree with what have pointed out in your post. I as a woman of today would not hesitate to accept this fact that "Woman is a woman's enemy"in regards to going to any extent .
savinik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kay a much needed post. Thanks for making it. I am a mom & hv had an MC too..still I was for Geet's MC as I felt it was hampering the progress of the story. Come on guys, its just a show,,there is no real baby, or Geet or Maan...just relax, enjoy the show & pls give cvs some freedom to carry on with their job, they are paid to do it๐Ÿ˜›...no need to bash real life people or actors abot their personal lives. Its up to them how they want to lead their life or whom to be with. So I request people to enjoy the show for what it is & concentrate on your real life.
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post ๐Ÿ‘

You raised the valid point. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

We should respect people & their personal space. Every body has their own opinion. If we don't agree with it then we can just stick to our point instead bashing them.

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savinik

kay a much needed post. Thanks for making it. I am a mom & hv had an MC too..still I was for Geet's MC as I felt it was hampering the progress of the story. Come on guys, its just a show,,there is no real baby, or Geet or Maan...just relax, enjoy the show & pls give cvs some freedom to carry on with their job, they are paid to do it๐Ÿ˜›...no need to bash real life people or actors abot their personal lives. Its up to them how they want to lead their life or whom to be with. So I request people to enjoy the show for what it is & concentrate on your real life.

well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘