Are women worst enemy of their own - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
and oh ya love ur explanation abt the morphed pics...what if ur pic wre morphed ..how would ur mom feel? and what if one day ur become a mom n ur daughter pics were morphed showing unwanted gestures?

people need to get their thinking sorted..

and @manju_vip7...even i dont like discussing personal lives of GC DD...doesnt makes any sense to do...if ur saying good things , then its fine..but get out the limit, tat is where things get out hand..

hope ur post put some sense into all 
Thanks for all your support.
@PGirn. I do not think many people will take this positively.
But I agree with you I find it disgusting when DD pictures are blasted all over the forum showing where she is being touched. not just this forum but probably all over Internet. Here the actors are doing this professionally and creatively, but I feel the way this is being shown, I find it embarassing for her
Originally posted by delhigirl

Thanks for all your support.
@PGirn. I do not think many people will take this positively.
But I agree with you I find it disgusting when DD pictures are blasted all over the forum showing where she is being touched. not just this forum but probably all over Internet. Here the actors are doing this professionally and creatively, but I feel the way this is being shown, I find it embarassing for her

omg thats the word!..CREATIVITY..they are putting up a show..they are artists..appreciate their talent..dont cross the line..hope everyone..esp in Geet Forum try be more matured and make this place a place to have fun n not a place where we constantly need to set and help others realise whats right and wrong..it can be tiring..

anyways, i love Geet Forum..lets just hope REALISATION n SELF CHECK happens soon lol
you always cokme up with sensible post...........I agree..............with every word of u
Wow Kay what a post 👏 u r absolutely right
Hey all over there when some new person arrive here on Geet forum u guys welcomed new member here as a new member of this family u guys even i call this forum a family and DD and GC r also a part of our family they perform 4 us they work so hard they work even during illness so tell me one thing they do this all just 4 us and just think 4 a while what response u gave them just think 4 a while just think and then ans me so what if she is being touched she is performing that sequence  just 4 us and u guys r so soo...what happens to u guys
Edited by sashishezi - 13 years ago
Kay ,, I agree with u totally on this xxx Go Girl
xx
Thanks for the post, I also feel that we should refrain from bashing any actors, they give us a great show and we should appreciate them for it. 

Also we shouldn't be discussing any actors personal life here, what they do in their personal life and time is their business.

Both GC & DD have worked very hard to give us such amazing characters as Maan and Geet and should applaud them and also refrain from playing the Maan is better or Geet is better game.

They both compliment each other and together have given us Maaneet and that's what we should appreciate. I love Maaneet 😃
awesome n wht a sensible post KAY.........i agree to each n every word........will give my view lil later.........lil busy..........sry.........
Dear Kay. I totally agree with u. I too have been wanting to voice the same sentiments for quite a while now. Actually I have been a silent reader on this forum to date, and have only recently been participating in discussions. Have seen some very upsetting posts in recent weeks/months and have always wanted to ask one question but could not gather enough courage to do so since I was new. The question I want to ask is to the mods. Dears is it not possible to check posts and to censor those which would hurt others' feelings? be it the stars, the creative team, or the other readers on the forum? Think some steps should be taken to stop or at least to minimise this sort of bashing and hurtful writing. I have been visiting other forums also just to see what goes on on those forums and I have seen that on no other forum has there been so much of bashing as on this forum.Can't figure out the reason for this. One thing I can say is that those who write such derogatory things are definitely not true fans of the show or of the actors, or of the rest of the team. In fact they are probably ones who are out to sabotage the show. Were they true fans they would support the show in any which way they can. So all u readers think about this when u make such posts in the future. Sorry if I have offended anyone but I felt I must write this.Its been on my mind for a while now.
Well said KAY...par yahan se zyada...FB par yeh comments zyada hote hain, and I think FB is surfed more than IF....so more damage is done there. Atleast here we have the MODS to fix things....( a big thank you to them)

But unnecessary talk of where one's hand went, n where this person was looking....on one hand we glorify the actor cuz we're fans and we love them, and on the other hand ,comment on such vulgar things and then show what is really thought of them.

Think of how we must be hurting our beloved Actor before we try and act smart...being in the public image isn't all that easy. lets be easy on them for a change.