Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww, Anu, beautiful post. 🤗 I don't think Sid loved Maithali, though. When he saw Pia, he didn't feel for her that way, he still doesn't. He sees her as a ploy to ruin Abhay's life, just like he sees the random girls as a ploy to get Abhay arrested. I think he hates Maithali because she is the reason that Abhay and Sid parted ways. Remember when he was burning her photo on V-day? IMO, he hates Metz because she took away his brother from him, and he hates Abhay because he chose Metz over him. And now he's hating Pia because Abhay is choosing her over him, again. 
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyArchangel

This is jst awesum yaar..

Thank youuuu! 😃

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Awesome ladki. wo, that do give a lot of hope. When I was reading those words of Metz, I was myself into that world of hope. I was seeing that world myself with them. But Abhay as Abhayendra was also very quiet but understanding, wasn't he? Anyways, that's his core character - a loving and a caring person. 

Thank youuuu Ritzie! 😃

I interpreted his character in my way, I mean he maybe different. But yes caring and love are in his nature. :)
this is simply fab......
loved it........👏
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Aww, Anu, beautiful post. 🤗 I don't think Sid loved Maithali, though. When he saw Pia, he didn't feel for her that way, he still doesn't. He sees her as a ploy to ruin Abhay's life, just like he sees the random girls as a ploy to get Abhay arrested. I think he hates Maithali because she is the reason that Abhay and Sid parted ways. Remember when he was burning her photo on V-day? IMO, he hates Metz because she took away his brother from him, and he hates Abhay because he chose Metz over him. And now he's hating Pia because Abhay is choosing her over him, again. 

Thank you so much! 🤗

I hope what you said is right, because I dont want Sid falling for Piya. Love SidChi. hehe.

But what i didnt get was that during AMetz flashback Sid didnot seem angry to me. He looked more hurt as if he couldnt believe what was happening. If he loved his little brother so much shouldn't he had been happy for him? And how and why did Metz take away Abhay from Sid? 😕

Maybe i got the whole thing wrong. silly me. :P  Anyways lets see what explanation they give for all this. :)
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Thank you so much! 🤗

I hope what you said is right, because I dont want Sid falling for Piya. Love SidChi. hehe.

But what i didnt get was that during AMetz flashback Sid didnot seem angry to me. He looked more hurt as if he couldnt believe what was happening. If he loved his little brother so much shouldn't he had been happy for him? And how and why did Metz take away Abhay from Sid? 😕

Maybe i got the whole thing wrong. silly me. :P  Anyways lets see what explanation they give for all this. :)

Even i feel sid never loved metz. He was shocked to find truth that abhay loved metz. He felt cheated . Brother who used to never hide anything from him .... So many times he said that his brother lied to him for love . That really hurts him. That's i how i understand .
Ameres thumbnail
Mugsy-- I hope so too that Piya get those answers from Abhay and Fast! And hopefully support him.

Sapphire-- Thank you hon! :D
EDITED- Sapphire, hey its a reply to that Kabir thing from the other thread. I do not wish to spoil her thread so replying here. I know it was soo not needed. Like you said the way it ended was even more gross. What was the whole point of it!? they could have used that time for something else. isse better tha that they would have shown some nice KaPi bonding.

Mayadika-- Thank you soo much! :D
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Even i feel sid never loved metz. He was shocked to find truth that abhay loved metz. He felt cheated . Brother who used to never hide anything from him .... So many times he said that his brother lied to him for love . That really hurts him. That's i how i understand .

I guess its a matter of perspective. I hope you all right because I would be really happy if he has no feeling for either Matz or Piya. Maybe like you said he felt betrayed that his little brother too such a big step without telling him.

Really hoping to see a good track of AbhId and SidChi.
Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Little did they know that outside their little utopia was the real world, standing with menace written all over it. Watching them with anger and malice. Ready to snatch away that smile and all its happy colors. And fill it with only one color, color of despair and misery.

These lines are amazing !!!! rest of the OS was also amazing 😛
but those lines are mindblowing !!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesoem sugaryanu..I so loveed that Abhayendra & Mythili lost in thei rown love filled world..yes..and so nice you have interprited it..Great work..!!
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishita131

Little did they know that outside their little utopia was the real world, standing with menace written all over it. Watching them with anger and malice. Ready to snatch away that smile and all its happy colors. And fill it with only one color, color of despair and misery.

These lines are amazing !!!! rest of the OS was also amazing 😛
but those lines are mindblowing !!!!

Aww. Thank you soo much sweetz for the kind words. 😳😳😳

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awesoem sugaryanu..I so loveed that Abhayendra & Mythili lost in thei rown love filled world..yes..and so nice you have interprited it..Great work..!!

Thank you hon for reading and commenting! 😃