...The PTB Gang's Thread # 9!!... - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Haiii, tere paas toh pura stock hai! You're to go! πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Haan haan, ek idea hai mere paas and we'll include your idea into it somehow, fikkar na kar 🀣 🀣

Koi fikaar nahin hai mujhe πŸ˜‰  Yeh surprise OS hai kya ya phir main iss OS ke liye bhi ideas sochna padega? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 13 years ago
Oyeee, just because Riya nahin hai aaj iska matlab yeh nahin ke teri chutti huwi hai! 🀣 🀣

Chal, here's my idea πŸ˜‰

I thought of this idea after seeing 15th Sep's epi again where Nupur πŸ€” turns up in Onu's room in the middle of the night.

Okay... so we need a reason for TaAnu to fight (any small reason so that Taani can go off to Laboni to stay there).

Neelu tries to send Onu to talk to her but Onu being ziddi, he insists she should apologise.

He sees her from their window and I imagined a sort of Devdas kinda scene where they stare at each other.

Eventually he goes over and that's where I need your expertise 🀣
Di...you should see my multi-tasking abilities right now πŸ€£

Thread par hoon...padhayi/homework bhi kar rahi hoon...Radio City sun rahi hoon...FB par hoon...aur Harshu ka pics dekh rahi hoon...all at once!! Oh and I forgot...main Riya ki net ka khabar lene ke liye bhi jaa rahi hoon πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Aur ab teri OS ke liye ideas bhi sochna hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Di...you should see my multi-tasking abilities right now🀣

Thread par hoon...padhayi/homework bhi kar rahi hoon...Radio City sun rahi hoon...FB par hoon...aur Harshu ka pics dekh rahi hoon...all at once!! Oh and I forgot...main Riya ki net ka khabar lene ke liye bhi jaa rahi hoon🀣🀣🀣

🀣 🀣 🀣

Vah! *counts how many tasks are besharam*

Thread parna: besharam
Homework: non
Radio city: besharam!
FB: depends what you're looking at πŸ€”
Harshi pics: obviously besharam!![
OS idea socha: duh!! Besharam!

Chal: 4//6 = besharam 🀣 🀣Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago

Oyeee, just because Riya nahin hai aaj iska matlab yeh nahin ke teri chutti huwi hai! 🀣 🀣

Chal, here's my idea πŸ˜‰

I thought of this idea after seeing 15th Sep's epi again where Nupur πŸ€” turns up in Onu's room in the middle of the night.

Okay... so we need a reason for TaAnu to fight (any small reason so that Taani can go off to Laboni to stay there).

Neelu tries to send Onu to talk to her but Onu being ziddi, he insists she should apologise.

He sees her from their window and I imagined a sort of Devdas kinda scene where they stare at each other.

Eventually he goes over and that's where I need your expertise 🀣

Haaaiii...kya idea hai Di πŸ˜ πŸ˜ (PS.. did you see my comment yesterday... I was watching that scene a few days back because I was thinking of suggesting OS ideas using old Anu-Nupur scenes and making them TaAnu scenes because Anu-Nupur scenes are disgusting πŸ˜† I was going to suggest using that scene to inspire a Taani's birthday type scene with Onu in Nupur's jagah πŸ˜†)  Anyways back to OS thinking...soooo....jagada...I'm no good with jagadas Di!!!

how about Anu is annoyed with Taani always taking care of the family and not giving him any time and makes some comment like when she was still living at Laboni's, he saw her more than when she came to Ganguly house...and then Taani will yell back that why doesn't she just go back to Laboni's and Anu says haan jaa!  

🀣 🀣 🀣

Vah! *counts how many tasks are besharam*

Thread parna: besharam
Homework: non
Radio city: besharam!
FB: depends what you're looking at πŸ€”
Harshi pics: obviously besharam!![
OS idea socha: duh!! Besharam!

Chal: 4//6 = besharam 🀣 🀣

Count FB as besharam too as I'm there only to check up on any TL updates πŸ˜† and if you or RIya write any comments πŸ˜† and more importantly to look at that SR pic you posted! πŸ€£

Haaaiii...kya idea hai Di😍😍(PS.. did you see my comment yesterday... I was watching that scene a few days back because I was thinking of suggesting OS ideas using old Anu-Nupur scenes and making them TaAnu scenes because Anu-Nupur scenes are disgustingπŸ˜†I was going to suggest using that scene to inspire a Taani's birthday type scene with Onu in Nupur's jagahπŸ˜†) Anyways back to OS thinking...soooo....jagada...I'm no good with jagadas Di!!!

how about Anu is annoyed with Taani always taking care of the family and not giving him any time and makes some comment like when she was still living at Laboni's, he saw her more than when she came to Ganguly house...and then Taani will yell back that why doesn't she just go back to Laboni's and Anu says sure why not....

Yeees I saw your comment πŸ˜‰. Vah great minds! 😍

Ooooh, I like 😲

Lekin uncensored vaala part pe aajao ab! 🀣 🀣

Yeees I saw your comment πŸ˜‰. Vah great minds! 😍

Ooooh, I like 😲

Lekin uncensored vaala part pe aajao ab! 🀣 🀣

I'm working on it!!! Give me some time to think Di!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Count FB as besharam too as I'm there only to check up on any TL updatesπŸ˜†and if you or RIya write any commentsπŸ˜†and more importantly to look at that SR pic you posted!🀣

Haii haiii 🀣 🀣

5/6!! 🀣

Ab yeh bhi poochna paregha mujhe... Parhaayi kar-rahi ho ya besharmi cheezen sochrahi ho! 🀣 🀣

Haii haiii 🀣 🀣

5/6!! 🀣

Ab yeh bhi poochna paregha mujhe... Parhaayi kar-rahi ho ya besharmi cheezen sochrahi ho! 🀣 🀣

*cough* Maine kaha tha na...multi tasking kar rahi hoon! πŸ€£ πŸ€£