-Ri. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
to those who asked to share food, sorry..i ate it all πŸ˜ƒ

Neha: i'm 14 :D

HEYYY PLATEEEE! did you go to church in a car? πŸ˜‰
neha-rockss thumbnail
2maria..........................stop satlkng nd likng posts come outttttt
@swaanz...................hmm yup right nd saaz i used 2 meet her quite oftennnnnnn nd wats wid fizah................i havnt seen her sis weddng pics yet
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

@swanz my uni wl finish after 10 years that is if i do MBA after under grad nd im nt evn sure il be able to apply for harvard stanford but cambridge uni calls the students from here after A level thatis if they score extremely gr8 nd A level is the tufest nd tufest 1. bt iwant to be here nd iwont be able to be here nd ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goddd 10 years? I dnt even wanna go uni, i just can't be asked. I just wanna send some of my writings to a tellywood director, and just hope that they take me as a writer. I just hate working for soooo long, because it reallly bothers me. I can't stick to one thing for a long time, i get bored toon quickly too, and distrated πŸ˜›
sorry guys, i became a bit depressed and made others also
-Cherry- thumbnail
Lol why is heaven sooo depressing these days? It's like everyone wants to jump of a cliff or something.

Can we talk abt KaSh? Because seriously everyone's like her sucks hehe, and talking abt KaShilicious topics might make that soooo much better

And i wanna do some scene writings. So lets get KaShing peeps
neha-rockss thumbnail
oh god ppl
NO1S SAD ND NO1 MADE NE1 SAD
B HAPPY NDCHILLAX PEEPSSSSSSSSSSS
swancy, u were going to write a one shot for me???????

rida, ur also not going anywhere
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashfull

neha - that guy is from south africa. i dont like him

swancy- u already went  on a holiday naaa. again u wanna go?

sab - dont know what to do with u

obviously, but i can't go on hols for the next few years or so, cause of studies and all. urggg
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Goddd 10 years? I dnt even wanna go uni, i just can't be asked. I just wanna send some of my writings to a tellywood director, and just hope that they take me as a writer. I just hate working for soooo long, because it reallly bothers me. I can't stick to one thing for a long time, i get bored toon quickly too, and distrated πŸ˜›

i wish i cud do smtng like that tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† im in 9th rite now nd ive nt evn selected my sbjects yaar that il select the next month i guess nd im so cnfused goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel like running away to another plannetπŸ˜†
-Ri. thumbnail
Swanz, will you believe if i say i slept when heaven was on page 83 and i woke up to find it on page 84? πŸ˜› i was shocked out of wits πŸ˜†