Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ri. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Pal Mein Hi..ahh amna di, make your vm asap!..and keep making more now :D

Maham Di, i'm gonna check your gallery tomorrow..i have too many stuff open right now and everything will close down if i open it :S

Tiha, i'm in the same position as you..and i'm so choosy about songs..i myself can't believe it LOL
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KaSh_luv

@Maham..it's ur turn..n dnt make he jealous just yet...

huh ? explain. Btw did I agree to write ?
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Maham...i was ment to say Her..

@amna yep...erm gold forever..

@Riya ..lol...i aint dat choosy...any song fits KaSh...but it's jus ..i dunno..lol...
star_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaSh_luv

@Maham...i was ment to say Her..

Write the next part please. 😳

Shilpa felt a abit awkward realising Karan was with her..but introduced the two of them..."so Karan this is Arjun..my friend...and Arjun this is Karan..my..."... "Your boyfriend?"..Arjun said cutting her off..."No.." ...Karan felt a tug in his heart as he heard that... it didnt sound nice said out loud...and he thought things have to change soon... Karan held out his hand and shook Arjun's... before Karan could say anything...Arjun spoke up again to Shilpa..."So i still have a chance?" and gave her a flirtatious wink... "Shut up Arjun" she whined hitting his arm..."ah i have to go now...i'll chat to you soon Shilpa...and it was nice meetin you Karan" ..Shilpa gave him a hu again and Arjun walked away....Shilpa turned to look at Karan only to see a angry look on his face.."what?" she asked confused as to why he would be angry... "What...what" he snapped... "ohhh someones cranky....oh wait wait...or is it...jalaaaan?" Shilpa just had to tease him...."Please..i'm not jealous" Karan retorted... "Sure your not.." She said with a smile plasterd on her face...Karan moved her out of the way..."excuse me..i need to do some shopping.." and he started looking through the clothes... "i thought you didn't want to..."well now i do.."

KaSh_luv thumbnail
@Maham..if u want me to write nxt part..i'll write 2moro...
star_fan thumbnail
Amna Okay. Come back soon.

Guys, LET'S ROCK IT !
KaSh_luv thumbnail
imagine how it wud be like if we had KaSh right now? everything wud seem amazing... n we'd want da weekend to be over soon... and... KaSh wud be on our mind more den dey already are...
-Ri. thumbnail
Tiha, i know..all the songs suit KaSh but i can't make vms. 😆

OMG, only if KaSh were back i'd want the weekend to end otherwise i hate sundays cuz of the next day school feeling!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys sorry but i gotta go. bye
KaSh_luv thumbnail
@Riya exactly... we'd be like counting down da hours till we can see KaSh..and we wundt be able to stop wondering...wats gonna happen on da show...n wat KaSh r gonna do..n wen wer gonna see an int...*sigh* ... wer jus waiting for KaSh now...