Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

Yaar you are thoda late, we already ate all the mithai,s !!!!!  I dont get this word as well , since last month quite a lot of the people were constantly asking " have they done it" , "Have they done it ", what are we talking about??? what is it with this, TV and audiances both has changed all in the name of modernism. Dont want to say any more, as there is no point.
Just want to clarify Jay is 6 years older then Ragini , she is 24 , he is 30. And no I am not at all interested in what they are doing in real life and honestly dont care too.

Sheemaji...what to say...ditto to whatever you wrote...even i was very irritated by the 'have they done it' posts...i mean no one is interested in where the story is going...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Thank god that i watched it on You Tube.......never expect this  from CVs and moreover  raginii and jay......it seems all r same😕.........i am glad that i was neither a fan of Raginii nor of Jay😊

himanshu yar...even i was shocked...thank god i always watch it alone....
as iam saying from yesterday...i wont blame the CVs totally for this....
i have forgotten something like this happened...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For saying it Himanshu... And Shwets... 
     I have watched movies that has some of those scenes.... but alone... Tv series was the last place I expected to see those scenes... ðŸ¤¢  All I could think yesterday , Thank God I watched it alone otherwise I had to run from the room and bit embarrassing in front of the family.... It is a Family Show... U won't believe first thing I did was to call my SIL and told her to watch episode alone... She watch the show with my niece....

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

himanshu yar...even i was shocked...thank god i always watch it alone....
as iam saying from yesterday...i wont blame the CVs totally for this....
i have forgotten something like this happened...

As far as TRP is concern...i don't think it is an issue for  now ,as SGP is still in top 15 and coming in top 10 too...and for a show who completed 1 year such things are common...i can give an example...both Bidaii and YRKKH fall miserably in terms of TRP after their 1 year as at that time they were not introducing new tracks but later on pick up...even YRKKH took 6 months to come back in top 10...so why SGP's CVs are fearing as they have introduced Sanju-Deepak track and now just need to pace panna's track and nothing else is needed😊
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

As far as TRP is concern...i don't think it is an issue for  now ,as SGP is still in top 15 and coming in top 10 too...and for a show who completed 1 year such things are common...i can give an example...both Bidaii and YRKKH fall miserably in terms of TRP after their 1 year as at that time they were not introducing new tracks but later on pick up...even YRKKH took 6 months to come back in top 10...so why SGP's CVs are fearing as they have introduced Sanju-Deepak track and now just need to pace panna's track and nothing else is needed😊

it is not like that with a time slot like 7.30...SP has never had a show going on for long in this time slot..and if ot starts performing low...they think at once to change it...
and abt bidaai and yrkkh....they too had "scenes" right...???
SP wants all shows to have them...
Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Thanks For saying it Himanshu... And Shwets... 

I have watched movies that has some of those scenes.... but alone... Tv series was the last place I expected to see those scenes... ðŸ¤¢  All I could think yesterday , Thank God I watched it alone otherwise I had to run from the room and bit embarrassing in front of the family.... It is a Family Show... U won't believe first thing I did was to call my SIL and told her to watch episode alone... She watch the show with my niece....

If i would have watched this with my parents ....my image would have shattered😉......Ravi ojha is ill and he is in hospital i think otherwise he is a man who never give up his values and ideals just because of channel' s pressure..he is a person who will choose to pull his show off air but will never do such thing just because of a channel but he is not on the driver's seat😉
Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

it is not like that with a time slot like 7.30...SP has never had a show going on for long in this time slot..and if ot starts performing low...they think at once to change it...
and abt bidaai and yrkkh....they too had "scenes" right...???
SP wants all shows to have them...

Yes they too showed such scenes and it is now a trend of Star plus 😆...aur ye aaj se nahi balki Kasauti zindagi ke zamane se chala aa raha hai😆
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@himanshu....thank god to the power cut....that i did not have to watch it with mom....i then warned her abt the scene...then i asked her if she watched...she said she forwarded it as it was too much...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Yes they too showed such scenes and it is now a trend of Star plus 😆...aur ye aaj se nahi balki Kasauti zindagi ke zamane se chala aa raha hai😆

exactly....but now if we compare...(sheema di...iam not comparing the shows..just the scene😆)then SGP was better...in the sense they did not go that much...and actallu we did not expect it at that time too...that made things worse...
sreeu thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Yaar you are thoda late, we already ate all the mithai,s !!!!!  I dont get this word as well , since last month quite a lot of the people were constantly asking " have they done it" , "Have they done it ", what are we talking about??? what is it with this, TV and audiances both has changed all in the name of modernism. Dont want to say any more, as there is no point.
Just want to clarify Jay is 6 years older then Ragini , she is 24 , he is 30. And no I am not at all interested in what they are doing in real life and honestly dont care too.

Yeah agree with you that they have to satisfy the audiences who were asking 4 these kind of things....and SGP has done no wrong.... they have hinted us showing the promo...that we r going to show...so people who do not like these kind of things at 7.30 to stay  away from it....I bet this kind of things will not be there anymore...CV's will definitely stick to cute romantic scenes rather than hot..

@Venture who told you that jay is 30 yrs old...do u have any conformation..do you think an 30 yrs man  can look like 22 yrs guy... and ragini always refers calls him  as boy/guy.. i heard in an interview saying that he is 11 and she 9 that means both have only 2 yrs difference and not as you think thats the reason they get along with each other  & r comfortable.with each other......plz do not tarnish his image by writing like this....like u i am an die hard fan of jay....