Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sreeu

Yeah agree with you that they have to satisfy the audiences who were asking 4 these kind of things....and SGP has done no wrong.... they have hinted us showing the promo...that we r going to show...so people who do not like these kind of things at 7.30 to stay  away from it....I bet this kind of things will not be there anymore...CV's will definitely stick to cute romantic scenes rather than hot..

@Venture who told you that jay is 30 yrs old...do u have any conformation..do you think an 30 yrs man  can look like 22 yrs guy... and ragini always refers calls him  as boy/guy.. i heard in an interview saying that he is 11 and she 9 that means both have only 2 yrs difference and not as you think thats the reason they get along with each other  & r comfortable.with each other......plz do not tarnish his image by writing like this....like u i am an die hard fan of jay....

sorry for jumping in between but.i couldn't get how calling jay older than ragini tarnished his image😕
sreeu thumbnail
reason simple..who ever reads the post will definetely think  that he is 30.. n as a true fan of him feel that its just like tarnishing his image in this forum.
Edited by sreeu - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right, I was not present when Jay or Ragini was born! But I read and heard in several interviews, one recent Jay Mujh say bohat bada hai, I will try to find that article last year where it says that at the age of 29 he still looks like a 22 year old. Give me some time ,I will paste the article , if not then I will publically appologise for TARNISHING his image. But at the same time articles can be wrong, then checki YT for Jay and Ragz interview . Again will try to paste it here. Sorry if I hurt you feelings .
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yaar.... ye kya hogaya? ðŸ˜’ There is no point in saying Jay n Ragz did that... If production team ask them to do so, they have to do it...Its their job.... May be SP or CVs... whoever it may be ...if script demands for such scenes they have to do ...I still continue loving Jay and Ragini....and Sushaan....

I never expect such scenes again as I felt this scene as to satisfy those fans who demand for it... Its over now...I hope everyone who looked forward for such sequence were satisfied and now I am looking forward for normal masti mazak... ðŸ˜Š
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Yaar you are thoda late, we already ate all the mithai,s !!!!!  I dont get this word as well , since last month quite a lot of the people were constantly asking " have they done it" , "Have they done it ", what are we talking about??? what is it with this, TV and audiances both has changed all in the name of modernism. Dont want to say any more, as there is no point.
Just want to clarify Jay is 6 years older then Ragini , she is 24 , he is 30. And no I am not at all interested in what they are doing in real life and honestly dont care too.

Di I didn't understand why people were asking even after they showed "bahon ke darmian". I mean its not rocket science to work that one out is it? Just because they didn't show anything really physical doesn't mean to say that they have to show it to prove it. Can't people read between the lines anymore? Do they have to show every detail?

savi-sgp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dont understand why you people are making a big issue out of ishaan and suhanas love scene i think is soooooooooo romantic i loved it alot i did see anything wrong with it was just perfect and they are adorable i love them and really want to see more romantic scenes like that.

And you  what is meaning of innocent. It was in total SGP way and in the innocent way. The people who are saying that it was to much o it was embersing they don't no meaning of innocents.

Last but not the list I watch the show with my family. They all liked the yesterday episode.
And Finally:

Jay is older that ragini you can watch SBS jay birthday espisode and ragini say jay is older that me and jay say but i look youger that ragini.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

it is not like that with a time slot like 7.30...SP has never had a show going on for long in this time slot..and if ot starts performing low...they think at once to change it...
and abt bidaai and yrkkh....they too had "scenes" right...???
SP wants all shows to have them...

acha? if u watch YRKKH plz tell me the episode no. & date when was it aired ðŸ˜† yahan hum taras jaate hai ke naitik akshara at least behave like a married couple, n ur saying ke they had "scenes"  ! not even 1 % of what was shown in sgp..YRKKh is the HAHK of Tv........bidai yes , they showed romantic scenes but they were aesthetic & well shot...just recently i've seen so much detailing & HOT scenes in some other star plus & star one shows (which i will not name) but  not of the level of sgp..this is just my personal view....i dun mean that sgp one was vulgar or OTT , it was okay , cud have been better, more subtle bec. that's the true flavor of sgp ! n it's again my personal view that it's not for the trp's...it's shown in just one episode, how will the trp's shoot up for the series with  one love making scene? and the trp's of sgp r not that low..YRKKH n sgp trp's r almost the same...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

acha? if u watch YRKKH plz tell me the episode no. & date when was it aired ðŸ˜† yahan hum taras jaate hai ke naitik akshara at least behave like a married couple, n ur saying ke they had "scenes"  ! not even 1 % of what was shown in sgp..YRKKh is the HAHK of Tv........bidai yes , they showed romantic scenes but they were aesthetic & well shot...just recently i've seen so much detailing & HOT scenes in some other star plus & star one shows (which i will not name) but  not of the level of sgp..this is just my personal view....i dun mean that sgp one was vulgar or OTT , it was okay , cud have been better, more subtle bec. that's the true flavor of sgp ! n it's again my personal view that it's not for the trp's...it's shown in just one episode, how will the trp's shoot up for the series with  one love making scene? and the trp's of sgp r not that low..YRKKH n sgp trp's r almost the same...

i did not say how they showed it...iam saying all the shows have scenes to bring the point...i had been yrkkh watcher for nearly a year before i couldnt take more....they had the scene when the family leaves them alone and go....i may not have been soo much...but they did want to drive the point...and thats my point....

bidaai....for me that was as much as SGP....and abt TRPs...these scenes will bring in more people to watch the show and hence the TRPs will shoot....the promos did create a stir did nt???

thats what iam tryning to say...
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

You are right, I was not present when Jay or Ragini was born! But I read and heard in several interviews, one recent Jay Mujh say bohat bada hai, I will try to find that article last year where it says that at the age of 29 he still looks like a 22 year old. Give me some time ,I will paste the article , if not then I will publically appologise for TARNISHING his image. But at the same time articles can be wrong, then checki YT for Jay and Ragz interview . Again will try to paste it here. Sorry if I hurt you feelings .

😆😆yeh jay ko kitini ages hai....in so many article i have read that hezzz 20 years old....and when i checked his FB account he was given his DOB as december 25 1985..( probably which is the real one)means 26 yrs......
vaisebhi vo dhono  kitne sal ki bhi ho ,humein kya lena denna.....
unexpectedlife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why people are making fuss out of it? It was just a romantic scene, guys!! And if they have shown that they are both falling in love, then such scenes would ofcourse be the demands of the show. And kudos to them that they showed such a scene. Its the reality. If two people are in love, then they obviously there would be some physical attractions!!