Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reasons why i think MC should not happen! - Page 3

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Nihu - You have valid points, i am kind of agree with you, so don't wanna comment much...Me by myself very against of the MC, but i want CV's to do their job by themselves now, so let see what they have store for us?.....After fall on her tummy, it's very illogical that baby save...Ton of time accident happened, but nothing happened to Get and baby.....I liked the idea of you that we never know baby born dead or have some mental disorder, but it's more hurting, but ya any complication would be possible, lets see....

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written Niha!   Baby is Geet's fight for justice, if MC happens her fight will go in vein!  It would be quite devastating if they play this card! 😑
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't care what they show anymore....it is utter nonsense anyway...if they wanted the baby to survive they should have not shown her fallin right on her damn stomach.....better yet they should have twisted her ankle.....or could have just given her cramps in the tummy due to stress rather then having her drop...
that was very stupid on their part......if they wanted to keep the baby puttin geet and baby in danger could have been executed in different ways....why always in a way where they baby should logically have no chance of surviving?
I don't have anything against the baby, and believe or not the CV's have themselves admitted that it is due to the baby why there are no passionate scene.....remember vinu himself had come and said that no mahi mahi due to baby....
What i have a problem with is the way they keep manipulating the baby as an excuse to raise TRPs....as it is noty working!
Also showing stupid ways to raise where the child has no chance of survival is even more stupider on their part.
After going through crazy ass blows geet already has a complicated pregnancy....there is NO way any baby would survive such a blow especially fallin right on the stomach.'
It will be very stupid if the baby survives now.....dumb...and completely BS. Geet's pregnancy has become a mockery of all pregnancies....

For those that feel that geet's fight for her baby will go in vein.....how can u even think that? She saved herself from her wretched family and got out of that place......for not only the baby but for herself. Had she not been pregnant, she still would have ran to look for the man that ruined her life.
Besides just the baby she has done a lot of things too, become independent.....and has become stronger....she won her fight believe or not.....and she will get justice and will win fully when the man who ruined her goes to jail.

no offense to u niecy jaan......just a response to u r post that is all
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont care MC or no MC.. WE think story wont progress with MC or without MC. I think CVS know more than us abt the story.. its their show, they write the script and they get paid..
So I want CVS to decide what they want to do .
For once I think fans should show some trust on the CVS and let them show what they want to show .Why do we have to think we know more than them abt story screenplay or anything.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

😊Niha,

Thanks for this thought provoking writeup with clarity and 'non-nonsence' roundup.

I want to start with the perfect cup of my tea in the morning that has the masala thrown in to sensuate my deep inner elements sweeping my entire mind and body with the fragrance of spices ' what spices ' the ingredients for the story ' love, pleasure, mystical element of the woman, the aggressive nebulous trait s of the man, the unwritten code of immorality and edible sexual intonations that make the story much more weathered and mature and most of all the variety of secular and social forces at work in the modern world that drive human beings to fight, to win, to throw chances to the wind in attaining the ultimate victory to live their lives. This is the GEET HSP I want.

Each character brings completeness but the unborn baby does not have to be a part of the progression of life in this story ' why ?

The baby has been the initiator, Maan the instrument and Geet the ultimate end of the story. Nothing beyond Geet - except exemplary ideals that are abstract and that which Geet as a woman evokes in other women to emulate. Here the baby can be done away with once the process of initiation has been complete, the instrument needs to exist to be the driving force for the ultimate end. The baby has played its part well to give us the best of the struggling Geet in a forlorn and desperate world and often the initiation process gives way and fades into the background to allow the process of groW*H and ongoing deliberations to the end. Maan and Geet have to exist to give that charm and magic that are present in the wind, we can feel it but not see, present in the water, we can again be refreshed and tippled by drips of it but not see it, present in the fire, that devours us but not see it, present in the air, the love that we can experience but not see , present in the ether and space as a song of the lark, that we can hear but not see. Maan and Geet through their evoking every element in us through their acting, needs to be one entity that surpasses the story line and makes us stand in awe of them. So Maan and Geet needs to exist till the end. The initiation complete. It can die.

Point No.1 covered here:
---------------------------------------
The idea as I perceive that fans want an immediate MC for an immediate passionate consummation is literally out of ignorance. The persistent natter for an MC is primarily because of an *** doctor who happened to disallow consummation till delivery of baby period. Wisdom far-fetched and a proposal too vague from an intelligent doctor!! Can we blame fans for trying to knock periodically at the judges door for justice in the passion because you yourself Nihu happened to say that all passionate dance sequences were performed with her tummy in bloom! Anyways we all know that if the mother hen does not sit on the eggs with love and warmth, the eggs are sworn to decay and breakage, without a second thought!

Yes Maan Geet and Dev are required for completing the story. The elasticity of diverse parts of the story can be stretched to the extent of allowing us to see the beauty of terrific emotions and sensitivity and deliberations that make for a thrilling love story enhanced to becoming a pulse quickening, brain teasing adventure of sorts.

Nihu, so many interesting twists within the story line can certainly bring the all satisfying, most unexpected tale of Geet forgiving Dev. Yes, it is possible to bring this very human aspect that draws its parallel from the religions that feed our heart and make us humble. Forgiveness for repentence. A bhabi forgiving her bro-in-law for reasons best left to the CVs to explore. But I would never allow Dev to escape the Law of the Land. The constitutional law that draws its strength from punishing the wretched sinner who has committed the crime for which there is no escape. The law that sets us to score on the pages of justice. Justice has to play its scales of balance, then we become enlightened to realize that justice has been served to Geet. Perversion and injustice cannot be tolerated, but human nature is neither rigid nor deprived of humanity, and forgiveness on her part, a tolerance from her heart of Dev is acceptable in my opinion, but the law of justice prevails like the karmic law. A fiction perhaps this story of Geet but the harsh realities and ideals that give hope are to be drawn and cherished by the large community of today's modern youth.
The baby is innocent. The CVs can give it life or end it. The connect to the baby has been at its hilt only in the last few episodes. It also seemed like Geet never was with a full womb. So the absurdity of a baby can be gracefully withdrawn.

Point No.2 covered here:
---------------------------------------
A conflict within the DEV GEET MAAN triangle need not be based on a baby. It can be for delivering the future heir to come ' after a consummation with Maan or an unexpected eventful happening with Geet again ! The aspirations to control KC and wealth of the family another point of conflict. Khandan mystery with its fair share of dark pasts. Geets rise to power within KC and conflict of interests in decision making and handling the power struggle within the nexus of the family. Return of the villainous sis-in-law!

Are CVs without further ideas to transport this story to its maximum visible ingenuity? Then what are the creative's ??? Are their ideas with limitations, are they struggling with anguished attempts to break free and can't sow a proper story line with a highly accomplished storyline that is gripping????

Cheers Nihu.

Al whoaaaaa.....what was that???? Such an Exemplary post, coming from a ace thinker and serving its purpose......

You have said everything i have wanted to say.........The ultimate call of whether there should be an MC or NO MC is the CV's/Writers/Directors Decision.....But yes the FETUS (Coz still She seems to be less than 5 months and the lower Limit of fetus viability is 20 weeks) has served its Purpose, of being the Initiator.....And so far even i have not been able to figure out what other things this track may be able to conjure....with the way CV's is going they may never be able to do justice to the Pregnancy Track......And if the go for an MC.....things will be easier for the Team as they would never have to do much 
(Read Kuch Ghatiya likh bhi diya toh GURTI hai na act karke usse Super Hit Banane ke liyeπŸ˜‰) and with the return of Dev the actual foliage is back, there are innumerbale tracks they can build and explore with the THREE at hand, the Foetus can be dropped of........But as i said the ultimate call is definetely that of the CV's

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nihu accha likha tuney .....me too against the mc ...main yeh soch rahi thi that  if they mean to show it then i think they should do it now without stretching it too far  ....also i dont want Dev to exit coz that is one element which will give us our drama nd also the MSK that we want .....do i sound too confused ....πŸ˜ƒ maybe i am ....oh well dekhte hai kya cvs ke dimaag mein hai ....
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey niha nice post... very well written...
fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

well written and agree to wat niha said in the post

Edited by fahsaad - 13 years ago