~||*-BHPH: Creation Gallery-*||~ #2~ - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
@ May- those eyes are so so mesmerising. Loved it.
@ Sara- Just so so beautiful.......
Sara
first thanks

You have put such a beautiful pictures of Shravan❤️ and Sanchi❤️.You feel like seeing it all the time.👍🏼
@May: 😡😡😡 You didn't tell me about the TVP siggy update... I didn't even know it was here till I just walked in and saw comments. Anyway, enough of my rambling😆. Oh May May May, you've done a fab job on that siggy. Hayeeeee - aankhon ki gustakhiyan!!! Loved the caption underneath even more - "He won't let her pretend she doesn't care about him". This brings me to my question for you - where is your TVP FF update?

@Sara: Absolutely mindblowing siggys. Loved the non-animated one at the botton especially. You're too good at this. Keep them coming.
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

@May: 😡😡😡 You didn't tell me about the TVP siggy update... I didn't even know it was here till I just walked in and saw comments. Anyway, enough of my rambling😆. Oh May May May, you've done a fab job on that siggy. Hayeeeee - aankhon ki gustakhiyan!!! Loved the caption underneath even more - "He won't let her pretend she doesn't care about him". This brings me to my question for you - where is your TVP FF update?

OMG, I'm sorry D: I completely forgot to PM anyone! Thank youuuuu! :D I'm glad you found it good!

I will update soooooon~ I just need to gather my thoughts and get that pesky thing called inspiration into order, after that I will definitely write the chapter ASAP.
hey may, u have done an amazing job dear, "u want me,u have fallen for me, u r crazy over me....."just loved those lines..took me back to my "M&B" days....😊
sara loved ur siggie too, specially the animated one...green just looks so good on barun...😊
Originally posted by SaraPari

Few from my side... 😳 feel free to use themm.

tried something new..

Matching Avi
Animated
Non-Animated

Sara they are absolutely breathtaking! 👏
Originally posted by savan_fan

hey may, u have done an amazing job dear, "u want me,u have fallen for me, u r crazy over me....."just loved those lines..took me back to my "M&B" days....😊

Thank you! :D I can't really take credits for the lines, as they're from 'That Song'. But they do completely suit Shravan/Barun under any circumstances, TVP or non-TVP 😳
Wonderful sigs sara!!
Next VM of mine!
Requested by: Anu
Song: Yesterday

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shzf1uWK18o[/YOUTUBE]

for youtube, click here!