Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Yamuna's FF Collections {New MaanEet FFs}

yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
         Welcome to Yamuna's FF Collections!!!

To all,

Hi, there. I am Yamuna, a 18 years old girl from Malaysia.

I've previously written a mass amount of poems, a fair few stories, a number of FFs (K-Pop & J-Pop) and tried, only to fail miserably, writing a song lyrics. I went on a  very long hiatus after the ruins of Armaan and Riddhima ( my favourite couple).

Previously, in Dill Mill Gayye forum, I posted a few ongoings FanFictions  (FFs).
At this post, Yam's DMG FF Collections , I posted few summaries and chapters but I never got to finish them because of my hiatus.

Now, I've decided to plan my re-entry into the FF World. I wish to reopen my unfinished FFs to start writing again and write more. I hope all of you would suppport my writing by reading my FFs, posting replies, comments, and opinion on my FFs and of course garnering more readers for my FFs.

At this post, all my active FFs will be posted. This the 2nd centre of all my FFs.
                                                               Scroll down to see it all!!

*Yamuna's FF Collection - 1st CentreEdited by yam29 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yam29 thumbnail

Title : Momentary Romance
Genre : Romance, Comedy and Drama
Language : English and Hindi
Contains elements of : Dill Mill Gayye
Point of View : Solo and General
Link :
Momentary Romance
Summary :

Well, almost everyone knows of the famous Armaan and Riddhima ki prem kahani. Their love story was beyond obvious. Well, now Armaan and Riddhima are about to get married and go through another step in their life together, but, nothing's good without spice. Well, at least, that's what Armaan thinks. Join the entire cast of DMG which includes Sid, Jiggy, JP, Naina, Yuvi, Anjali, Atul and last but not least Armaan and Riddhima in joyful ride of romance, passion and comedy in this short story. Noted special appearance by Dr. Shasank, Padma, Nani, Dr. Keerthi.

If any of you like it, please read it and click the 'LIKE' button. Edited by yam29 - 13 years ago
yam29 thumbnail

Title : Breeze In Eyes
Genre : Romance, Light Comedy and Drama
Contains elements of : Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Link :
Breeze In Eyes
Summary :

This is a different love story on Geet Handa and Maan Singh Khurana. Geet Handa is a role figure to female of her age on how behave like a well Indian lady.Well, Maan Khurana on the other hand, is bussiness tycoon, who has the look, the money, the power and a very fat head with it all.  Breeze in Eyes is a love story where a girl meets a guy and how they fall in love through the breeze that seeps pass their souls with their eyes as the medium.How Geet Handa, the sweet and righteous girl, falls in love with Maan Sinh Khurana, the hard-headed and arrogant man and vice verse is answered through this ongoing story.

If any of you like it, please read it and click the 'LIKE' button.
Edited by yam29 - 13 years ago
yam29 thumbnail
Future Projects

*This section in pending. Please leave any of suggestions or comment regarding any stories.
yam29 thumbnail

Title : Aaj Din Chadeya
Genre : Romance, Comedy and Drama
Contains elements of : Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee , Vivaah
Link :
Aaj Din Chadeya
Summary :

It was not love at first sight nor was it love after some time. Geet Handa, who is an aspiring interior designer will be engaged to Maan Khurana soon. Geet does not know Maan at all but a twist in tale, a joint past and a hidden love and an old; yet alive promise combines this odd couple. Soon, these two souls will find solace in each other's embrace. Go through this journey in Aaj Din Chadeya, where Geet Handa and Maan Khurana are in the quest to become one, in a unique love story. This story was inspired by the song, Aaj Din Chadeya from Love Aaj Kal. When will the day come when they are united in mutual love? Well, that has to wait for awhile.

Note :
This story is not based on the song, Aaj Din Chadeya or on the film, Love Aaj Kal or on the film, Vivaah. This story is inspired by the song, Aaj Din Chadeya from the film, Love Aaj Kal. This story has similiar elements with the film, Vivaah since the protagonists, Geet Handa and Maan Khurana will be engaged. The story is not derived from the film, Vivaah

If any of you like it, please reply and click the 'LIKE' button.
Edited by yam29 - 13 years ago