TAPS MISTAKE OR NOT

Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterdays episode
i think taps ki koie galti nahi hai

sari galti rathod ki hai...

and how will react when  they  cum to know about rathod child
i think jogi thakur and veer will not believe taps
as she only came to know about the child yesterday

this new twist is nice but at the same time i think it will take long time to relieve child truth to all people

what u people say

it not taps mistake.....but using rathods child to gain veer is not only her mistake but its a major disgusting act which she is doing.....
as far rathod goes....he shouldnt have done that to taps
Originally posted by meghamaina

Yesterdays episode
i think taps ki koie galti nahi hai

sari galti rathod ki hai...

and how will react when  they  cum to know about rathod child
i think jogi thakur and veer will not believe taps
as she only came to know about the child yesterday

this new twist is nice but at the same time i think it will take long time to relieve child truth to all people

what u people say

Yes, it will take a long time to be revealed in front of everyone. But i hope on Daddaji's bday, it may happen o'wise another one month for exposure and bearing torture. But still i thjink Cvs have decided to expose taps and giving way to satya's track
Originally posted by nutmeg7

it not taps mistake.....but using rathods child to gain veer is not only her mistake but its a major disgusting act which she is doing.....
as far rathod goes....he shouldnt have done that to taps
soumil ....dear i dont agree with u ...mujhe ni lagta ki taps knew ki its rathore child ..she always thought its veer's kid ...now lets c how she reacts .....m sure she was unaware 
Taps was responsible to some extent  for whatever happened . She allowed a stranger in her room, drank with him, danced with him, allowed him to talk personal things, praise her beauty and then without making sure whether he left or not went to lie down in her bed and ofcourse the next day she is busy enjoying that man's company 😕😕but yes the cvs left the act incomplete. Its upto viewers imagination.
Originally posted by ankit_34

soumil ....dear i dont agree with u ...mujhe ni lagta ki taps knew ki its rathore child ..she always ankit...thought its veer's kid ...now lets c how she reacts .....m sure she was unaware 
ankit yaar....i hate these cvs.....they have end it abruptly.....they are so disgusting....i hope its not rape.....cuz i just cant stand rape🤢....have you gone through newspapers for aruna shanbaugs case.....it makes me cringe with disgust and i feel very depressed....hope someone castrates that sohanlal valmiki that 🤬.....who raped her....how are you btw...😊

Edited by nutmeg7 - 13 years ago
Taps ki galti nahin toh kiski galti hai???????????......when u r exposed in front of entire family instead of repenting ur deeds u go and gamble...Drink....Dance...allow a stranger in ur room and sleep😲i dont believe that she was not aware of whats happening😲if that be the case toh veer kaa bhi rape hua tha of which he was not aware of😲
Some people here really have double standards😆they cherish Veer's rape but look at them now😆sab lecture baazi shuru kar di hai as if they are fighting a MAHILA MUKTI MORCHA😉thankfully this time shivani is not the one fighting for woman rights😉😆
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Taps ki galti nahin toh kiski galti hai???????????......when u r exposed in front of entire family instead of repenting ur deeds u go and gamble...Drink....Dance...allow a stranger in ur room and sleep😲i dont believe that she was not aware of whats happening😲if that be the case toh veer kaa bhi rape hua tha of which he was not aware of😲
but yeh mam to rathor ke sath bhut khush thi 😃 pahle salsa kiya abb rathor ne belly dance kara diya 😉nachaniya aab karti rah 9month belly dance🤣🤣
Originally posted by ichvee

but yeh mam to rathor ke sath bhut khush thi 😃 pahle salsa kiya abb rathor ne belly dance kara diya 😉nachaniya aab karti rah 9month belly dance🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣