Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Arohi to save Arjun tactfully in Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 6:30:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    82 Comments Arohi to save Arjun tactfully in Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Arohi senses danger and saves Arjun from a mob of goons in Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai...

Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai has finally kick-started the love story of Arohi (Kritika Kamra) and Arjun (Karan Kundra). With Arohi deeply in love with Arjun, she wants to protect him from all the enemies of Singhania family. To ensure Arjun's safety, she goes along with him even to the office. 

And in the coming episodes, Arohi will  in fact end up saving Arjun from goons who plan to kill him in office!! Now you must be wondering how Arohi who is not physically powerful will save Arjun from those dangerous goons?

Here is the answer...

A little birdie tells us, "When Arjun goes out for a business deal, Arohi too accompanies him. She understands that his life is in danger, and guards him 24/7. When the actual goons come to kill Arjun, Arohi makes a plan. Without revealing Arjun's face, Arohi poses to be with her husband  enjoying their honeymoon; they pretend to be in a compromising state so that the goons get embarrassed on seeing them and go away. This is how Arohi manages to save Arjun's life tactfully".

We contacted Kritika Kamra (Arohi) who said, "Yes, such an incident is going to happen but I can't say anything on it".

All we can say is that, long live their love...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
nami2811 thumbnail

Anil Maggo steps in for Mohan Joshi in Dhoondh Legi...

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 5:26:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    9 Comments Anil Maggo steps in for Mohan Joshi in Dhoondh Legi...

Theater artist Anil Maggo will now essay the role of Alka's father in Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein..

Mohan Joshi who was essaying the character of Nityanand Tewari to the 'T' in Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein will now be replaced by talented theatre actor Anil Maggo.

Our source states, "Mohan Joshi was perfectly fitting the role of Alka's father, but the actor had date problems as he had to juggle between his film shoot and the show. The creative team has been giving his character a break as and when the actor was not available. But this could not go on for long, as the politician's character happens to be one of the pivotal roles on the show".

Hence the decision to replace him with yet another known name was worked upon. Anil Maggo who is a theatre artist has worked in shows like Grihasti on Star Plus and Phulwa on COLORS.

We hear that Anil Maggo who started his working career in 1977 truly cherishes the opportunity of playing the character of Nityanand Tewari in the Star One show.

We tried calling Mohan Joshi for a comment on the same, but he remained unavailable.

Anil Maggo's entry sequence will be aired in Tuesday's episode..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nami πŸ€—

LTL rocked today!!! Every scene had dutta and the end - loved it!!
"Mann kiya - socha tum bacho ko pata do ke akhir main hoon kaun" 😎😎😎  Absolutely loved his expressions and of course his BG misuc!! Maza aa gaya aaj the epi dekh kar!!! 

and Chaskar - Dutta showdown tomorrow

Fingers crossed for eyesight back next! But for now loving blind dutta kicking major a🀬  πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Sid.H thumbnail
Nami....just spamming away - didnt even notice me say hi to you on the page before 🀣
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Thanks for the kind word Norzie but  I dont feel like writing now because Ridhimma is hated so much and I guess Im kind of forcing everyone to try and forget their hatred for a while but not really succeeding!!

So its best to just end it  really!!

But thanks for your support!!Embarrassed

Oh nO!

Dont end it!
Love your style of writing...

I got drawn back to reading SR FF's thanks to your piece

Hello everyone!

nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Nami....just spamming away - didnt even notice me say hi to you on the page before 🀣

Sidra... πŸ€— i really din notice! πŸ˜† nobody was der since kriti left so..πŸ˜†
So LTL rocked today? πŸ₯³

Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

Sidra... πŸ€— i really din notice! πŸ˜† nobody was der since kriti left so..πŸ˜†
So LTL rocked today? πŸ₯³

Its okay - i've done that before 2 - once zarqu said hi to me 2-3 times and i didnt notice - was just spamming away 🀣

and you know me - i come running after each LTL epi to give my review of the days epi  🀣🀣🀣
Sid.H thumbnail
Anu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

We havent crossed paths in so long - how are you?
Sid.H thumbnail
@Nami - besides the Dutta fighting - which rocks - there was TaSha flirting ☺️☺️☺️ - haiyeeeee.......... 😍😍😍😍
nami2811 thumbnail
Tasha flirting! 😈
awwww.. 😍