Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Missing watching serials!! 😭
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nami2811

Missing watching serials!! 😭

Why Nami u don't watch Any shows now?? 😕 i thought u were watching PKYEK on YT 🤔
nami2811 thumbnail
ya.. m watching only dat n ocassionaly SGP on YT..😔
but if i wud hav had cable i wud hav seen almost every serial.. 😆

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nami2811

ya.. m watching only dat n ocassionaly SGP on YT..😔
but if i wud hav had cable i wud hav seen almost every serial.. 😆

oh accha 😆 don't worry i m sure u will get ur cable back soon 😳 😆
nami2811 thumbnail

Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 6:44:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    24 Comments Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

There are lot many twists coming in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini this week starting with Gauri's kidnap, to Abhay breathing his last..

Tellybuzz has been exclusively reporting about the big twists in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. After coming up with the news of Abhay (Raunaq Ahuja) being the real face behind Padma Chachi, we had hinted to the possible death of Abhay in the show..

We get you more on the news now!!

A little birdie tells us, "Padma Chachi has tactfully planned the wedding of Ram (Vikas Bhalla) and Gauri (Binny Sharma). But on the wedding day, Rudra (Iqbal Khan) reaches the wedding venue and stops the wedding from happening. However, Abhay comes up with yet another plan and kidnaps Gauri from the mandap. Gauri is taken by Abhay in an unconscious state. Pihu (Additi Gupta) also remains unconscious in the car. Abhay on reaching his destination plans to kill Gauri, in order to separate Rudra and Gauri forever".

"Ram and Rudra will be desperately looking for Gauri and have no clue as to what happened to her. At this juncture, there will be a major climax wherein viewers will find out whether Rudra saves his wife or not. However, the climax scene proves fatal for Abhay, and he loses his life in the explosion that happens", adds our source.

We too hear that after the revelation, Pihu will get married to Ram.

We contacted Raunaq who says, "I really don't know about my death but yes, I will kidnap Gauri for sure".

With this track Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will bid adieu to Abhay's character!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Abhay is negative??😲 i neva knew.. 😕

nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

oh accha 😆 don't worry i m sure u will get ur cable back soon 😳 😆

dis friday!!!🥳
bt den i hav xams dis month end..😭

nami2811 thumbnail

Pashupati's anger mounts on Pracheen in Saas Bina...

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 7:12:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    4 Comments Pashupati's anger mounts on Pracheen in Saas Bina...

Pracheen's bad show in his exam upsets Pashupati in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal...

Tension mounts in the Pashupati household in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal with Pracheen failing in his exams!! The axe yet again falls on Toasty (Aishwarya Sakhuja) as she had taken up the complete responsibility of Pracheen's studies.

A little birdie tells us, "In the coming episodes, it will be revealed that Pracheen has actually failed in his exam. This comes as a shocker to the entire family. And Pashupathi (Rajendra Chawla) creates a chaos by beating Pracheen black and blue. With Chedilal (Darshan Jariwala) not present at home, nobody in the family dares to come in between Pashu and Pracheen".

We contacted Rajendra Chawla and he confirmed, "Yes, Pashu is very much angry on Pracheen as he fails in his exams; he will thrash him nicely".

How is Toasty going to sail thro' this tough phase of her life?

We can just hope that the festival of colors brings some peace in the family!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar