Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Zeeniii.. don worry u hav few SR supporters.. πŸ˜³ *me! me!*πŸ˜† n dare u stop ur FF!!😈
Nami theres literally just a few of us SR fans left....maybe 3 0r 4!! So sad!!

Maybe I will PM you my update privately if I do one!!😳

Norzie!!πŸ€—
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Kriti 4 d premeer stuff..😳
BRB.. πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: zeenia

Nami theres literally just a few of us SR fans left....maybe 3 0r 4!! So sad!!

Maybe I will PM you my update privately if I do one!!😳

Norzie!!πŸ€—

zee i like your style of writting, so i wont mind reaidng the next part

though after the ema i feel SR as a couple have died.

its only sid which i will rem

norzar
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zeenia

Kritzi!!
πŸ€—

Im sad today!! I knew everyone hated Ridhimma but i didnt realise to what extent!! Now that Ive read all the comments on all the FF's I dont think theres any going back!!

Even Pragzies writing a sad ending for her SR OS!!

I think I wont update my FF anymore  cos I didnt know how badly everyone detests her!!

Oh well......I'll just have my SR living happily ever after in my mind!!😳

Zeenie Don't u Ever say that Again that u wont update ur FF anymore Zeenie its natural for everyone to hate Riddhima sweetie u know u hate something with passion only if u have loved the same thing with Double passion......Riddhima was the most important part in the SR i loved but she destroyed everything with one fateful night n the word FARZ....it kills me from inside wen i think abt it   Don't be sad sweetie....u know somewhere everyone is living upto their dreams for SR thru ur FF for Ex me....I wrote in ur update that this is the SR i always dreamed n wanted to see back then 😭 but they were destroyed Ruthlessly 😳 Zeenie i always knew CMG wenever it will end it shall end with AR but the only which hurts me till today is For going back to AR why did they have to destroy such a beautiful bond of SR but well now that the show is over u can see the after effects yet with some of us.....coz its very difficult to forget everything

But sweetz pls continue writing ur FF as i said i love the way u vision SR and i love the way u express n narrate ur story 😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Popped in to say helloπŸ€—πŸ€—

See you all laterπŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

zee i like your style of writting, so i wont mind reaidng the next part

though after the ema i feel SR as a couple have died.

its only sid which i will rem

norzar

Thanks for the kind word Norzie but  I dont feel like writing now because Ridhimma is hated so much and I guess Im kind of forcing everyone to try and forget their hatred for a while but not really succeeding!!

So its best to just end it  really!!

But thanks for your support!!Embarrassed
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Zeenie Don't u Ever say that Again that u wont update ur FF anymore Zeenie its natural for everyone to hate Riddhima sweetie u know u hate something with passion only if u have loved the same thing with Double passion......Riddhima was the most important part in the SR i loved but she destroyed everything with one fateful night n the word FARZ....it kills me from inside wen i think abt it   Don't be sad sweetie....u know somewhere everyone is living upto their dreams for SR thru ur FF for Ex me....I wrote in ur update that this is the SR i always dreamed n wanted to see back then 😭 but they were destroyed Ruthlessly 😳 Zeenie i always knew CMG wenever it will end it shall end with AR but the only which hurts me till today is For going back to AR why did they have to destroy such a beautiful bond of SR but well now that the show is over u can see the after effects yet with some of us.....coz its very difficult to forget everything

But sweetz pls continue writing ur FF as i said i love the way u vision SR and i love the way u express n narrate ur story 😳

My supportive Soul sis as always!! I will PM you!!Embarrassed
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: kritishah3

it waa sick what they showed and i hate myself for defending rids with baseless explanations during the tent bit, somewhere inside i knew SR were killed alredy but i had that hope somewhere that maybe just maybe they will show it the right way

anyways it was the lustful jodi who's characters were butchered

things could have been much worse, imagine if they had shown sid cheating on rids, i would have killed the cvs

our hero walked away with all the respect and sympathy

norzar

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for ur PM Zeenie 😳

Exactly Norzie the way they killed SR is the thing which hurts us even today 😳 but Yes i m happy that AR's character's got butchered and not Sid's He was the only Hero of that show rest that UGLY couple were frikking losers aah well good the selfish couple ended up together 🀒