Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nami2811

Hiii norzie.. πŸ€—
n hugs 4 u pragati 4 such a wonderful update..πŸ€— brought tears.. 😭

thank you so muchπŸ€— and sorry for making you cry 
hi

Originally posted by kritishah3

I have actly given up thinking abt his comeback coz i don't think he is in any mood to come back soon πŸ˜• Nikkamma is very unpredictable all i hope is Some one knocks some senses in him and he signs some good show soon

he is indeed very unpredictable, so best is just to sit back and see when he comes back

right now i spend time watching ccbm, saathiya and bavd

norzar
Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
Norzie.. ny progress in saathiya aftr gopi left d house? n ccbm mein nivren together?? πŸ€”
Pragzie u make siggies right? do u use photoshop or sum online editor?
hi

Norzie.. ny progress in saathiya aftr gopi left d house? n ccbm mein nivren together?? πŸ€”

in sathiya, gopi was brought back by ahem bec his nani has come. kokila has taken vachan from ahem gopi to behave like a good married couple in front of nani. nani has given kokila challenge to take rashi responsibilty. kokila is making rahsi do all the house work. haha

while hetal is taking  good care of gopi

they arent many gopi ahem scenes, but ahem is treating gopi better than before i would say, though we know its due t the vachan

in ccbm, nivi succeed in making viren get close to his family, she lied to viren that they ahve given the property to his name and are all leaving for chanigraph

at the end of fri episode viren stops them all

but in precap nivi said while talking to viren photo that she is leaving the house

norzar
hi

Originally posted by Pragzie

Norzu di πŸ€—

hi praz, how are your studies????????

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

hi praz, how are your studies????????

norzar
my studies are fine
how's your job placement ?
its been a long time since we talked
Originally posted by norzar

hi

in sathiya, gopi was brought back by ahem bec his nani has come. kokila has taken vachan from ahem gopi to behave like a good married couple in front of nani. nani has given kokila challenge to take rashi responsibilty. kokila is making rahsi do all the house work. haha

while hetal is taking  good care of gopi

they arent many gopi ahem scenes, but ahem is treating gopi better than before i would say, though we know its due t the vachan

in ccbm, nivi succeed in making viren get close to his family, she lied to viren that they ahve given the property to his name and are all leaving for chanigraph

at the end of fri episode viren stops them all

but in precap nivi said while talking to viren photo that she is leaving the house

norzar

Saathiya.. omg! i luv rashi.. she does her role perfectly!! n did u say shez doin household chores..😲 🀣 i cn imagine.. 🀣

CCBM.. nivi is gonna leave viren nw??

Pragzie u make siggies right? do u use photoshop or sum online editor?
i used Gimp and picassa

i am going to get sony vegas again today or tomorrow*dances* will be able to make vms again πŸ˜ƒ