Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Wat is OBS πŸ€”

its ogo bodhu sundari.. (no idea wat it meansπŸ€”) d bengali serial frm wich SGP is adapted..😳
Edited by nami2811 - 13 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sachin Shroff and Janvi step in as Shyam and Suguna..

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 1:02:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    10 Comments Sachin Shroff and Janvi step in as Shyam and Suguna..

Shyam and Suguna get back into action in COLORS' Balika Vadhu..

COLORS' Balika Vadhu will see the return of Shyam and Suguna in the coming episodes. The popular characters of the show which were played by Vikrant Massey and Veebha Anand respectively will now be essayed by Sachin Shroff and Janvi Chheda.

We hear that Shyam and Suguna will be re-introduced during the happy occasion of Jagya's (Shashank Vyas) return.

Our source states, "Jagya will come back home after passing out his exams; he is now a professional doctor and the family welcomes him amidst lot of celebration. This is when the new Shyam and Suguna will be shown. The creative team is planning an elaborate track for the couple in the near future".

"Sachin Shroff who replaced the male lead in Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai on COLORS has been roped in to play Shyam. Janvi Chheda who was recently seen in Sony's Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi will be playing the role of Suguna. And this comes after Vikrant and Veebha opted out of Balika Vadhu", adds our source.

Vikrant Massey is presently seen in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Veebha plays the title role in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi.

When contacted, Sachin Shroff confirmed the news, "Yes, I am essaying the role of Shyam in Balika Vadhu".

Janvi Chheda who is getting married in November 2011 had already told TellyBuzz that she was looking for challenging roles, but not that of the lead. "It is a privilege to be part of Balika Vadhu. As I said, I was offered 2-3 lead roles but I do not want to commit myself completely to work because of my wedding plans in the month of November. Suguna has always been a very strong character, and I had never imagined that I would be part of Balika Vadhu one day".

Sachin and Janvi have started shooting from yesterday, and their entry is slated to happen this week..

As reported by TellyBuzz, the progression in the story by about three years will happen very soon..

πŸ€” Two Good actors in this Torturous show.... 😡
nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heersweetie

i havent seen the friday wala epi was the scene showed in detail or is it all hype

u talkin abt SGP??
i din lyk d epi..😳 i mean it wasn't sushaan on screen.. sum hot couple..

nyctophilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

its ogo bodhu sundari.. (no idea wat it meansπŸ€”) d negali serial frm wich SGP is adapted..😳

Oh ok πŸ˜† i did not have any idea abt it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  SP seems to much into making shows from regional shows....First SGP n Now its the 8:30 show Dor ....
nami2811 thumbnail
i like sachin n janvi.. lukin forward.. atleast they may put sum sense in dat stupid jagya's brains!😑
nyctophilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

i like sachin n janvi.. lukin forward.. atleast they may put sum sense in dat stupid jagya's brains!😑

I just DETEST BV....I m not happy with their entries in BV two great actors in this awful show

Colors shud just pull BV off air rather   The Most Nauseating Show on Colors and Jagya He is a Lost Cause totally Worthless and Hopeless....πŸ₯±
heerhoney thumbnail
i hate jagyyas character they should bring someone new maybe kw in a nice rolefor anandhiπŸ˜ƒ
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Less said about Jagya wud be better.
nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

I just DETEST BV....I m not happy with their entries in BV two great actors in this awful show

Colors shud just pull BV off air rather   The Most Nauseating Show on Colors and Jagya He is a Lost Cause totally Worthless and Hopeless....πŸ₯±

lol.. πŸ˜† i saw uss article ke neeche u wrote ur views n sumone askin u nt 2 speak ur views..πŸ˜•
i wouldn't mind watchin d show if a new char is introduced 4 anandi.. coz d show is to potray d ill effects of child marriage n so jagya is shown to be strayed away sort of..