Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mujhe Farak Padta Hai - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
Reets Monty!!πŸ€—

Monty that sms is hilarious!!🀣

Anyway, I was just thinking of you!! So what happened in the clowns show exactly one year ago??πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zeenia

I was hoping to see KW, Gaurav and Aamir dance together!! That would have been amazing!!

i think they had cut that part bcoz i have seen one pic of three of them together in stage
Originally posted by reshusaluja

i think they had cut that part bcoz i have seen one pic of three of them together in stage

On no!! That would ahve been amazing!!

Let me go read Nehas FF!😳

Reets Monty!!πŸ€—

Anyway, I was just thinking of you!! So what happened in the clowns show exactly one year ago??πŸ˜†
Monty even waiting for you to give me what happned a year ago in crapfest.

And abt the SMS, Sorry.................I can't understand it........Can u pls translate and tell me.

@Reshu: Even i saw that pic of the 3 in that performance, But they would have rocked together.
i didn't like Aamir's performance yest
karan009wahi Thnnxxx guys fr all t lovely complimnts fr ystrdays perfrmance

Reets Monty!!πŸ€—

exactly one year ago our siddy boy has asked to riddhima devi Mat jaao so wonderfully........that we all pjsssssssssssss were drooling on that magical two words.........😍 πŸ€£ Riddhima to side pe reh gayi..mat jaoo ka asar hum PJssssssssss pe zyada ho raha tha........☺️ πŸ€ͺ

haye..........i cheked previous thread gossips of last year. it was amazing........πŸ˜†

how we cursed siddy's mom to interrupt SR's hug...........😑 pocco has declaird that she is not mother of sid & sue...........πŸ˜†
Is it one year of 'mat jao'??

You know there were so many SR scenes that I adored but that scene has to be one of my top 5!! I loved loved Sid in that scene!!

And I guess KW and Jenny were amazing!!

Who would have thought that was the beginning of the end!!😑😑

Didnt sitaraman come back that day after his world tour!!🀣🀣

Is it one year of 'mat jao'??

You know there were so many SR scenes that I adored but that scene has to be one of my top 5!! I loved loved Sid in that scene!!

And I guess KW and Jenny were amazing!!

Who would have thought that was the beginning of the end!!😑😑

Didnt sitaraman come back that day after his world tour!!🀣🀣

i guess he came after this epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†