Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Monty and Reshu 🤗 Love yall 🤗

Well me, ass Khu and halwa created dhamaal in Geet forum yest 🤣 And got bashed SO much by ARians turn Geetians 🤣

It was so much fun.. 😆..

U guys telll me whts new 😃 I saw a siggy of Abhimanyu Modi and Siddhant Modi.. HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ☺️

u 3 got bashed😲😲
kisne itni himmat ki😡🤣🤣🤣
oh i missed all the fun i m not gonna leave Gauri😡

its nothing new in my side 🤣🤣 i m bored of spamming here🤣🤣 so left the job to monty and Shru😛
they both keep irritating me by posting all that farzy maiya's pic 🤣🤣🤣 and i just run away when i see that 🤣🤣🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monty22

lol ur gang rocks everywhere..........🤣 😳

that siggy is amde by maryam on my request. i love both Modi brothers 😛. in fect iwas watching that show only for Modis..........😳

Oh thanks for tht I know 🤣🤣

And that siggy is really HOTTTT.. I Used to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AM for he was anti-Armaan 🤣 I LOVE his personality.. He used to be my fav since Kaisa yeh pyar hai and Kiunki days 😳 Forget abt Indian Idol😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Lolzzz first anni.. Wowowow 😃 Time flew like anything..

I am irregular everywhere becoz finally i have shifted to the new city.. Anyone from Chennai here 😊

ya Gauri told abt Cheenai😃
i m not frm there😆😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

u 3 got bashed😲😲
kisne itni himmat ki🤣
oh i missed all the fun i m not gonna leave Gauri😡

its nothing new in my side 🤣🤣 i m bored of spamming here🤣🤣 so left the job to monty and Shru😛
they both keep irritating me by posting all that farzy maiya's pic 🤣🤣🤣 and i just run away when i see that 🤣🤣🤣

Arre Reshu 🤣 They kept bashing bashing bashing and we were not even there.. We are checking the pages just now.. As if we are bothered to reply der 🤣 Jo post karna tha woh toh kar diya 🤣 It's always see the sissies rejoicing the fact that they won when there is no competition even 🤣

And who is posting Farzy Maiya pics 😡 Monty behave urself U love her dont u ? And now tell me why for what gawddamn reason u love her ? 😡
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
AT looks  HOTTT in Dadagiri as host😳
AN were the first couple i loved in DMG😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

ya Gauri told abt Cheenai😃
i m not frm there😆😆

Good Reshu that u remember everything, I have such bad memory I keep forgetting every single thing 😭

Good that u're not Tamil.. Lemme check if anyone is, and after that, I can start my views on Tamils which are nt gonna be so nice😊 And just that I dont want anyone to read them, I just wanna write them to let my frustration out 🥱😆😆
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh thanks for tht I know 🤣🤣

And that siggy is really HOTTTT.. I Used to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AM for he was anti-Armaan 🤣 I LOVE his personality.. He used to be my fav since Kaisa yeh pyar hai and Kiunki days 😳 Forget abt Indian Idol😳

me too. 😳 amit tandaon was fab in Abhi's charcter😳  his role as prithvi  in kaisa ye pyaar hain  was also good .
 he is multitalented person. 😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Sudha and Shak r from south🤣🤣🤣
Shak live in Banglore and Sudha is also frm there if i m not wrong 🤣🤣🤣

u can let ur frustration out now as none of them is here 🤣🤣 my friends also live in Banglore and their thoughts r also not gud abt ppl there 🤣Edited by reshusaluja - 13 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Arre Reshu 🤣 They kept bashing bashing bashing and we were not even there.. We are checking the pages just now.. As if we are bothered to reply der 🤣 Jo post karna tha woh toh kar diya 🤣 It's always see the sissies rejoicing the fact that they won when there is no competition even 🤣

And who is posting Farzy Maiya pics 😡 Monty behave urself U love her dont u ? And now tell me why for what gawddamn reason u love her ? 😡

oh they r still the same 🤣🤣 they still come in gang when no one is there 🤣🤣🤣
aisa kya post kiya tha?? 🤣🤣

monty now listen to Guddi and behave urself😆😆
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

no i don't love her..........😳 but kya kare thread ko complete karne ke liye karna padta hain......this is my Farz u know........na.😆 after watching that crapfast i understand the value of Farz..........🤣