Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Sudha 🤗  I saved them 😳 I had asked someone to make some sigs and icons of SiDShi/ShiRan that's why i wanted them.....Thank u Sweetz 🤗 Now u can stop posting them if u want 😳
nyctophilia thumbnail

Aww my Sweet hearts Angels....I love them 😳 😳 i haven't seen this last scene of theirs yet coz i did not have the courage in me to see them shattered n broken 😭 😭 😭 Thanks Sudhoo 🤗
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kritz u should watch that scene yaar................Both have done a fab work in that scene. And SA we all always know how expressive her eyes r...........Such a heart wrenching scene to watch ........... SidShi the soul Twin angels.............Love them
nyctophilia thumbnail
I will never Forgive those CMG destructives for the Pain they gave to my angels And OF course THAT Cheap Selfish Couple 😡 😡 😡 😡 I hate THEM 🤢
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Kritz u should watch that scene yaar................Both have done a fab work in that scene. And SA we all always know how expressive her eyes r...........Such a heart wrenching scene to watch ........... SidShi the soul Twin angels.............Love them

I know Sudho but post 9th september 2010 i haven't seen one single scene of that Show....it hurts wenever i see those scenes And my Hatred for That CHARACTERLESS Woman Riddhima increases even more 🤢 🤢 🤢
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can some one give me YT link to raat ke dhai baje seq and ajab si sequence ?
nyctophilia thumbnail
Wow that Sig is so beautiful who made it Sudho???
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know Kritz............Even i've watched the Show...........The last day i watched was that monsoon wedding.............But Shilpa last scene was worth watching......So fabulously done by SA & KW. Really if u watch that scene still more u'll hate that lusty couple and that senseless CV's who have ruinned the whole show.

nyctophilia thumbnail
Sudhooo If u want u can post more Sigs n creations on them I love them 😍
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

I know Kritz............Even i've watched the Show...........The last day i watched was that monsoon wedding.............But Shilpa last scene was worth watching......So fabulously done by SA & KW. Really if u watch that scene still more u'll hate that lusty couple and that senseless CV's who have ruinned the whole show.

I knw Sudha And that is why i haven't seen their last scene till date