Frequent Posters

nitikajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE SOONNN EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love ur FF and sidshi plzz add me to ur pm list plzzz...
anmol_sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys,,hws u all??

Sorry for dealy guys ..ws busy in my studies..thnx guys who read this ff..see guys I m not a good writer bt wanna to write about sid shilpa. Kya karoo pyar he itna hai sid se n shilpa too..it was Hindi show so I will write this ff mostly in hindi..if I do any mistake than plzz forgive me..guyss on sm points I will change story..

So here is the update..

Shilpa ws lyng on her bed in her bedroom,,n cryng,she was thinking about sid riddhima,,use yakeen nahi ho raha thaa ki sid riddhima ab saath nahi hai,

Shilpa- kaise jee raha hoga sid riddhima ke bina,,uski toh sab kuch riddhima he thii,,di apne ne ye bahut badi galti ki hai,,she falls asleep,, thinking abt this,,

Pentahouse 6 A.M

Door bell rings,,

Sid was sleeping, when he hears door bell, he thought ki yuvi naina honge thn he opened the door,, he ws surprised to see abhi nikki.

Sid- bhai- bhabi aap ,,??yahan??

Abhi- kyu mein apne bahi ko milne nahi aa sakta,,thn nikki comes forward n said yess hum apne sweet se sid ko milne aaye hain,,bahut yaad aa rahi thii tumhari.

Sid-(in his mind janta hoon apko b pata chal geya hoga mere riddhima ke bare mein isi liye meri fikar hogi apko bhai)mujhe b bhai apki bahut yaad aati thii,,n he hugged abhi tightly..

Nikki wanted to handle the situation,,

She said

Nikki- hmm sid apne bhai ko he milte rahoge ya mujhe b.

Than she hugged sid,,,, n thn they go inside..

After some hours they were drinking tea,,

Sid did not say nythng about that mess n same with abhi nikki,,they also did not,,they thought sid needs time,,

Next part coming..

Plss let me know ur views,,,,,,,,,

nitikajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update
please continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anmol_sunshine thumbnail

UPDATE

Hospital

Abhi-nikki and Dr Shashank Gupta

Dr Shashank Gupta--   Mein Siddhant se nazrein nahi mila pa rahi hoon. KIs muh se ja ke maafi mangoo mein us se. Kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi raha mein. Usne hume har khushi di par humne use sirf dard or aansoo diye.

Abhi--      Sir is mein apka koi kasoor nahi hai. Ye faisla riddhima ne karna thaa. Aap apne aapko blame matt kijiye.

Dr Shashank Gupta--    nahi meri he beti ko shayad mein sahi sanskaar nahi de paya. Dr abhimanyu siddhant ka yahan rehna thik nahi. He needs change. Mein chahta hoon ki wo apni internship hamare nayye hospital mein poori kare.wahan waise b intern ki zaroorat hai.nd I am happy dat he is not running from his problems once again he is facing problems .

Panchgini

Shilpa was packing her bags & massi asking that where  she is going??
Massi--     Shilpa kahan ja rahi hai tu achanak se?
Shilpa-      Massi''' mein,,mein Mumbai ja rahi hoon..mmein apni internship poori karoongi.
Massi-      Mein b yahi chahti hoon shilpa kit u apna or apne
Maa baap ka sapna poora kare.
Shilpa--     haan massi ,,aap apna khyal rakna mein wahan pahunch kar apko fon karti hoon.
She hugs her massi n left.

Pentahouse night time

Abhi and Sid were standing on terrace.
Sid - Thnx bhai
Bhai- Idiot tumhara bada bhai hoon mera farz banta hai apne bhai khyal rakhna..aage thnx matt bolna samjhe. Or nikki wo tumhe apna dost manti hai or tu nahi janta ki ek bhabi ke liye devar ek bahut pyara rishta hota hai. Nikki bahut pyar karti hai tumse'..Fav jo ho uske huh'''

Sid just hugs abhi'''

Next day in New hospital

Dr Shashank Gupta--          I hope  aap log ache se internship karoge. Apko yaad rakhna hoga ki aap ek doctor ho or apne patient ki jaan bachana or uski dekh bhal karna apka pehla farz hona chahiye..
So meri wishes apke saath hain hmesha''go on ur duties.
They all were going to duty. There were some interns who are from other hospitals n transferred from there.

In cafe

Sid was sitting on chair. He was lost in his thoughts.
Yuvi naina meeting with other interns..
Naina       hi m naina Mehta,,
Intern-     hello m sanaya''nd she is my friend sna
Yuvi        hi m yuvraj. & u guys can call me yuvi
Sanaya & Sna--   hi yuvi

Thn suddenly Sanaya  looked at Sid n asked naina
Sanaya --         naina wo b intern hai na & tum logo ke saath he hai bt akela kyu baitha hai & na he kisi se baat karta hai..
Naina--           haan wo sid hai hmara best friend , hum sab ne internship saath mein start ki thii''thn dr kirti called them.
Sanaya was just looking at Sid..

So Update is here finally
Next Part is Coming'''.

Edited by anmol_sunshine - 12 years ago
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
omg interesting,..updt soon n do let me knw wen u do!
anmol_sunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shona_Mayur

omg interesting,..updt soon n do let me knw wen u do!

thnx
anmol_sunshine thumbnail

UPDATE

Dr Kirti-- I am so happy Dr shilpa that you are going to join again and continue your internship.

Shilpa just give her a smile.

Dr Kirti --     Aapko new hospital mein shift kiya geya kyunki wahan interns ki jada zaroorat hai.

Gud luck Dr shilpa and join your duty.

Both left from there.

Shilpa entered in new hospital "LIFELINE". Her eyes searching for Sid. She still hoped that may be sid riddhima are still together. May be Dr kirti ko koi galat fehmi ho. She just want to see sid as sson as possible.

She went caf because she was hoping that may sid will be there. When she entered she saw some familiar faces there. She saw them sid riddhima's second marriage and honeymoon.

Yuvi recognized her and naina too.

Yuvi--         hmm shilpa tum sid ki dost ho na?? hi m yuvi may be u remember hum pehle b mil chuke hain. Naina also said--

Naina--        hi shilpa,,kaisi ho??

Shilpa--        hi yuvi , hi naina,,,,,,,,,,,,m fine..tum log kaise ho??

Yuvi –naina     hum b thik hain..

Shilpa's eyes still searching for Sid.

Naina--         kise dhoond rahi ho shilpa ??

Shilpa--        shilpa looked at naina and said,,,,,,,,,,,Sid wo kahan hai maine timetable dekha uski lunch break chal rahi hai or wo is time caf mein hota hai br kahin nazar nahi aa rha hai ..kahan hai wo huh??

Yuvi and naina looked at each other.

Yuvi --         wo kuch der akela bethna chahta tha..

Shilpa(thinking)      akela bethna chahta hai..thn she knew where he can go this time..and she said

Ok guys baad mein milte hain,,byee..

Yuvi –naina     byee.

Terrace

Cloudy weather..cool wind was blowing..his hair was moving from one side to another.He ws standing near edge wall and looking at city. City was crowdy bt still he feels soo alone. It seems that he is still alone in crores people.His eyes were wet. Why this happened to him? She made a fun of his love, his respect, his trust and his marriage. He closed his eye and lone tear was flowing on his cheek.

He wanted to cry ,wanted to hit himself but……….

Shilpa entered from terrace door and saw Sid. She went to Sid ans whispers

Shilpa--        Sid…..

Sid turns and saw shilpa was standing in front of him. He was shocked and happy both.

Sid--      Shilpa……….kiasi ho tum,,yahan achanak kaise?? Tum thik ho na??

Shilpa(she was touching his concern for her)

Shilpa--        haan mein thik hoon..and holds his hands in hers and asked tum thik ho sid?? And looked at him with lot of care.

Sid--      (There was pain visible in his eyes which is visible in his eyes) with smile haan mein bilkul thik hoon.(bt in his smile there was pain also) and lowers his gaze because he was trying to control his tears.

Shilpa lifts his chin and one look in his eyes and she understands what happened with him.

She holds his face in her hands and said Sid mein tumhare saath har mod par. Ok don't worry sab thik ho jayega. His eyes wet and he lowers his gaze again. Shilpa hugs him tightly. He could not control himself and breaks in her arms. He was badly crying and hugging her tightly. Shilpa hugs him more tightly and she was also crying because she cannot see sid in this condition.

After some hours he calmed down bt tears were flowing from his eyes. Shilpa wiped his tears and took face in her hands n told him,,

Shilpa--        sid tumhe ye sab chod kea age badna hoga ,un logo ke liye apne aap ko barbaad matt karo..mein hmesha tumhare saath hoon. Ok,,Sid looked at her and nods.

And they both went from there.

anmol_sunshine thumbnail
and should i continue or not????????
anmol_sunshine thumbnail
 if not thn i will end this ff with one more update...