Poll Question :

Is the worst of RS over?

Poll Choice
Yep, Neeraj marrying Anjali was the worst they could have do
Nope, worse things are yet to happen
Dunno/Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, despite being married, troubles haven't stopped dogging Neeraj & Sandhya - Neeraj from Anjali, and Sandhya from GB, Sarita & Purvi.  So this next DOTW - have they seen the worst of things when Neeraj was about to marry Anjali, or is the worst yet to come?  Some examples:
  1. Will Anjali succeed in framing Neeraj as having consumated w/ her and made her pregnant (somewhat like the plot in PKCM)?
  2. Will Sandhya misunderstand Neeraj and try and make him marry Anjali again?  Or will she (like Suman) find out and set about exposing Anjali
  3. Will GB, Purvi & Sarita discover what Anjali is doing?
  4. Will Anjali be supported by GB, Purvi & Sarita in going after Neeraj?  Or will a chasm develop due to Sarita's potential revulsion @ Anmol being cheated?
  5. Will Neeraj find out about GB's plots against Sandhya?
  6. Will Anmol expose Anjali, or confide about her to Neeraj, Reena or someone else?
  7. Will Anjali eventually repent, or will she divorce Anmol and leave, either w/ or w/o Purvi?
Have the CVs insured against a worse plot by having Neeraj marry Sandhya only, or are they capable of worsening things despite that?

Also, do you think the serial will have a good end, or bad one (like PKCM, from which so much is being plagiarized) Will Sandhya get killed while trying to expose Neeraj's enemies?  Will the Jagirdars return to make things worse, and will they have their revenge?  Don't assume that in serials, evil doesn't win - in PKCM and DHKJ both, it really did: even though the criminals were arrested, the heroes were dead.

Will Neerdhya ultimately leave this house, given all the side resentment against them and settle down to their own private life, like Adisa or Jayita?  Will the family split down the middle b/w pro-Dadaji & anti-Dadaji?  Or will they implausably, and like other mediocre serials, have a final episode where everything is reconciled and everyone is forgiven and forgotten?

Any bitching about the current serial plot and potential directions - do it here!
This topic was very much needed.
These serials are such that one can never predict what's going to happen next. Though momentarily we might feel that the bad tracks are over, in the next few epis the CV's will prove us to be entirely wrong.
Sandhya will never get killed. Dunno why I'm so damn sure abt this. But if this does happen I wud just like to the CV's one thing - are they competing with the CV's of PKCM n DHKJ, wanna beat them n win the award for coming up with such a beautiful story?!!
At some point I feel that the J's might re-enter as the story is yet finished with them. Might ve when all the attempts of GB to throw Sandhay out fails, she might join hands with Sarla n Prabhavati. Then the revenge part would be fulfilled n GB would suceed too. GB is a woman who can go to any extent to suceed in her mission n after all an enemy's enemy is always a friend.
Neerdhya leaving the house is completely out of question. Sandhya even after coming to know the truth would surely pesuade Neeraj to stay in the house atleast for the sake of Dada n Dadi. And who knows might be like Jyoti, she might try to redeem the others. Even Suman did not have the brains to expose the wrong until she died!! So here Sandhya might try to change everyone n unite the family.
Basically here each n every person is selfish( I dont include Anmol,Reena,Baa & Neerdhya in this category) Dadaji might have got Neerdhya married off but intially he too wanted Neeraj to marry Anjali, for his prestige n to remove the financial crisis. GB - what can be said abt her...ahh she's a top spy and an interfering person always trying to scheme. It's not that she loves the family only that because she's living with them incase if the family ever has to come on roads she too wud be a part of it. So for her very own good she got Anmol married off to Anjali. No wonder she got kicked out of her sasural, how long can ppl tolerate these antics?!!  
Sarita would definitely revolt when she knows the truth but whether GB n Anjali would turn over a new leaf, I dont know. Though there might be some friction b/w Neerdhya for a certain period, the end wud be all is well - either with happily after death or living ever after happily.
But one thing is sure, the worst is yet to come n the CV's are out to destroy the appeal of the show!!
I quite liked the way the CV"s of Kashi had winded up the story. The pre-leap story was interesting but post-leap when the CV's brought in the triangle track the show lost it's charm. When CV"s realised this, they neatly wrapped up the track with the leads getting engaged n  the other girl happily accepting the truth instead of unnecessarily dragging the story n turning the the other girl into a vamp!!

Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
This show has been turned into a regular "Saas-bahu" crap drama...........which is available in many shows running today..............

The main USP has been killed and it seems jagirdars will be back only to save TRP's........

Sad to see this and i have already stopped seeing this show.............god knows how long it will run...
well i think worse things are lined up in the future tracks... i don't know to what extent the CVs will go in showing them, but they're very much there. as said by Voldermoth, the USP has already been killed & the show is now a saas-bahu drama already... what else now๐Ÿ˜”

the show is seriously going the PKCM way... looks like sandhya will get killed & become a ghost then finally expose everything. coz that intelligent sandhya/vrinda is lost, she's changed completely & i don't like this change. i just don't understand why did the CVs have to introduce a family for neeraj at the first place? this was the worst thing that the CVs did, & now i don't see any way to correct this mistake.

i just want this show to end now. can't take it anymore. the fun that RS once had is all gone๐Ÿ˜”
One thing about what Sia wrote - GB blames Dadaji for her getting a hubby who sent her back to her maayka, but I agree w/ Sia that they probably kicked her out b'cos of her character.  She's soo crooked and twisted - reminds me of Harmukhi from Jyoti - that I don't blame any normal guy for kicking her out.  Of course, it doesn't reflect well on Dadaji/Baa that 2 of their kids - Hashmukh and GB are such losers.  If Neerdhya wants kids, this is not a good environment AT ALL in which to have them.

I fully agree w/ Vik that introducing a family for Neeraj was the worst thing they did.  They could have made it a really sweet story by just having Neeraj adjust to things in the Savratkar house, marry her and have the Shradhya track back for the villain requirements, while bringing back Savita & Sakshi families.  And if they wanted to bring in new people, they should have done that in Shreya's family, who they have not shown AT ALL.

I didn't like them showing ghosts of Yuvraj.  But one difference from PKCM - in PKCM, they had Suman become a real ghost, and transformed a fiction story into a real fairy tale.  Here, so far, they've not done that - every ghost appearance of Yuvraj has been in the minds of people, be it Neerdhya, DK or Prabhavati.  But if they copy PKCM and kill Sandhya and make her a ghost, they'd have made themselves look too idiotic for words.

One thing I'm just not getting - are the CVs trying to prolong this, or end it?  If they're trying to end it, they could have had Neerdhya married and ended it just there - what's the point in showing new entrants trying to hit on Neeraj, or torture Sandhya?  If they're trying to prolong it, why not bring back Sandhya's families - just pursuing Shradhya's track and having Neerdhya, Adisa, Jayita & Mohreya hunt down Rohit would have been exciting to watch.

I don't think the intelligent Sandhya is gone.  W/ the Jagirdars, once she found out that they killed her dad, she stopped looking @ that as her sasural, and did what she could to destroy them.  Here, b'cos she loves Neeraj, she worships his family as well, and has so far been taking crap from GB, Sarita & Purvi.  But the day she finds out what Anjali has been trying to do to Neeraj, or how GB resents Dadaji and is doing all this to settle scores w/ him, she'll change.  B'cos when it's just her, she is a quasi-doormat (like her accepting Yuvraj despite the deception b4 she found out about her dad's murder), but when it's her family, she can become something else totally.  But w/ the Jagirdars, she had GD, whereas here, she needs a different ally who can give her ideas.  Neeraj?  Anmol?  Baa?  Although given how they sometimes change characters very inexplicably, won't be surprising if she is.

But the serial has lost its meaning - when Sandhya returned to her sisters, the meaning of the serial was beautifully illustrated when they ultimately recognized her.  But now, w/ the sisters not even there for the wedding, what does Rakt Sambandh mean?  After all, Sandhya can't have a Rakt Sambandh w/ Neeraj, can she?

I too want the show to end, but I want it to end on a good note.  I'd prefer Neerdhya to move out of that house and live independently like Jayita and Adisa.  I don't care what happens to Anjali or the Garodia family.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Actually, they (yesterday & today) weren't so bad - at least, they were not PKCM.  Sandhya believed Neeraj when he told her that nothing happened b/w him and Anjali.  Anjali showed Sandhya some photos of herself w/ Neeraj, and Sandhya later showed it to Purvi.  I wonder whether Purvi will try to dissuade Anjali from trying to get Neeraj, but if Sandhya shows this to Sarita, it'll be war b/w Sarita and Anjali, and that coalition could sure use some splitting.

Only negative thing - Sandhya prevented Neeraj from deciding to raise this w/ Dadaji, since she doesn't want him hurt.  Stupid decision, but trust Anjali to do that for them later - unlike Sandhya, she does want to hurt this family.  The part where Anjali ripped off a necklace Sarita gave her in honor of her marrying Anmol was priceless - I just wish Sarita could have seen that.

Also, Neeraj has started to work in Dadaji's factory - about time too.

I dont think Urmi will believe Sandhya given that she is already full of bitterness for her. On the contrary she might accuse Sandhya of blaming Anjali instead of Neeraj. Sandhya probably did not  want to go to Sarita to prevent her from any disappointment or embarrasment. But lets see what she does next. Looks like Sandhya being in the docile mode that she is in currently will try to adopt all non-violent๐Ÿ˜ƒ ways to sort this mess out but when she will not get any respite or positive response then she might enter her Vrinda mode to "bachao her pati from a dayan"๐Ÿ˜†.  So I guess we will have to wait for few more episodes before we get to see what we all have been waiting for. ๐Ÿ˜

From today's episode 03/16/2011: Game. Set. Match!, think it may well be!!!

And glad to see them working towards bringing closure to Shradhya's plight!