Posted: 13 years ago
Friends I am wrong or not but nowadays I am not liking Pyar ki ye ek kahani because of the characters of Abhay and Piya  has changed.their dialogues and expression is not enjoyable .I think we have not seen any Abhay and Piya lovely scene about 1-2 months.I have noticed that it happpened after the entry of Siddhart<not blaming Sid> and also after Piya use to know Abahy;s truth..Not only Abhay&Piya our <full on masti and unromantic >Misha;s character has also changed but that is not bad.At first Piya was a sweet beautiful ,cute ,sweet and preety girl.But her sweetness was captured by turning her hair from curly to straight.Its being like that the hero is weak than the villain .Its not a good track which is going on.. I want Abhay to win and let  Piya always support Abhay and understand his feeling.Moreover I want to that sweet Piya with curly hairs ............                                                                                                                                 Missing the episodes that I have seen from <oct-jan>.                                                                                                                   Express your views friends and forgive I have written any thing wrong.........................
Edited by Prottasha - 13 years ago
i agree i am also missing piya with her curly hair..pkeyk was boring  previously but after the entry of sid......i am loving pkyek......also missing the abhiya scene too😊.....abhay power will shown in right time i think so....
Originally posted by nirma1

i agree i am also missing piya with her curly hair..pkeyk was boring  previously but after the entry of sid......i am loving pkyek......also missing the abhiya scene too😊.....abhay power will shown in right time i think so....

hey i agree
Sid's entry has added the tadka to the show
we will get to see Abhay's power and Sid's power at right time i guess
i dont know why ppl r thinking Abhay's character is turning negative πŸ˜•....its nothing like that...things will fall in place
i am liking the track actually 😊
mujhe bhi asai lagta hai .I m too missing Abhay and Piya scene nowadays very much.But hope a new interesting topic may come for viewers of Pyar  ki ye ek kahani .Love this show
yap you r correct sis
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey i agree
Sid's entry has added the tadka to the show
we will get to see Abhay's power and Sid's power at right time i guess
i dont know why ppl r thinking Abhay's character is turning negative πŸ˜•....its nothing like that...things will fall in place
i am liking the track actually 😊
in a sense you r correct but Piya should understand and trust Abhay.
friends wait I think a very interesting thing is going to be happen in Pyar ki ye ek kahani .so keep watching daily Pyar ki ye ek kahani .............
Don't break my heart calling Sid a Villain! 😑
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Don't break my heart calling Sid a Villain! 😑
ok wat will I call then dear?give me adviceπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯±
if i get an serious chance to express my views..............a can ri8 a whole book.....πŸ˜†
i dont understand ki cvs ko ho kya gya hai😑