a question to the mothers out there........ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bangalores

"hum tum kuch aur bandenge"...really?
how many of u mothers out there really absolutely enjoyed the infancy time of ur child? no i'm not saying that it was not fun but was it all positive for u gals? or was it just me who found the midnight feeds a bit  tiresome..and the myth that u forget all the pain with that first smile from ur baby!! of course u enjoy his smile and baby smell and the pat of his baby fingers..but forget the pain?

and u feel so engaged with the babe that u don't get that much time for the hubby

please express ur views

Thanks for attempting to shatter a myth..at a time when a few women are getting bashed over here as deserters of the cause for daring to not want an invisible, fictitious baby, your post offers the flip side to the debate..while all of us love our babies, life is no bed of roses..certainly not something we would want to watch being recreated on screen anyway..I remember wanting to tear my hair out in sheer frustration and even smacking the baby once when I did not know what else to do..and I was 21 when I had my first baby!
Edited by janvis70 - 13 years ago
I am a mom of two kids and even when my kids were born now that they are 6 and 9 I had plenty of time to socialize with my husband...

Even after 10 years we  act as newly married

I had my first kid when I was 25 but still was wonder how can i be a mom so early but your hormes and your mind instnact guide you thro everything
Even if you are  19 -20 its teh same cvase.. Women have thses abiolities but how u handle it is the biggest task..

When  you become pregnant  your hormonal chanes makes you aware of the fact a life grows inside you and this will make you have a different feeling altogether

In real its  not stressful,
I wonder why the creatives make it so impossible to show a women pregnant in a show just coz its a youth based one or a fear to handle a child in the show
They can always use dummies when needed.. The infact dose'nt have to be on teh sets all teh time

Life after  being a mother is  not easy but sure a woemn can handle it will with teh support of a husband who is very understanding and capbale to realize what  a women goes through
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
awwwwwwww...its so sweet of u all discussing ur motherhood ...
really motherhood is indeed very beautiful na...
all the best to all of u with ur kids...
you see being mother of two daughters one thing is sure after delivery there is lot to cope up with though my husband takes most care of my daughters right from bathing dressing everything but it is a full time job and have my mom in law also yet if you work and have to join ur work after delivery it is very difficult 
Oh this is my fav topic :)).......I have a 1 year old son.So still enjyoing his infancy...I had a very smooth pregnancy...no morning sickness,no fainting spells.My skin and hair were absolutely radiant and silky.I used to sleep a lot and had craving for french fries and mashed potatoes :))
I couldnt stand smell of curry in the 1st trimester...so I used to avoid vegetables.I took vegetables in the form of veg biryani.
I had  C-section delivery coz I didnt get any labour pain till the due date and my baby was too big for a normal delivery.
The first time I saw my son it was the best moment of my life. Childrearing has not been very smooth...my baby is becoming naughtier day by day.He has just started walking and loves messing up the house.Sometimes I am at the end of my patience level.My outbursts are usually bourne by my hubby :))...kids are stress givers as well as best stress busters.
Wen I look at my son I forget all the troubles.He's makes everything worthwhile :))