a question to the mothers out there........

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
"hum tum kuch aur bandenge"...really?
how many of u mothers out there really absolutely enjoyed the infancy time of ur child? no i'm not saying that it was not fun but was it all positive for u gals? or was it just me who found the midnight feeds a bit  tiresome..and the myth that u forget all the pain with that first smile from ur baby!! of course u enjoy his smile and baby smell and the pat of his baby fingers..but forget the pain?

and u feel so engaged with the babe that u don't get that much time for the hubby

please express ur views
Edited by bangalores - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
any Momies here ?
I'd also  like to know .
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yesssssssssssss
all pain (specially labour pain) are gone with having your child in your hands

but one thing more during my two pregnancy i neverwake up in night to eat  AALO KI TIKKI🤣
bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

yesssssssssssss

but one thing more during my two pregnancy i neverwake up in night to eat  AALO KI TIKKI🤣

i did remember the pain especially when my second one was due!  thankfully my pain didn't take too many hours!!
and i used to have bread butter jam at night...that happened while i was at my mayka..my pappa used to keep it ready for me before he went to sleep!! 😃

by the way i have two sons10 yrs nd 5 resp...can't bring myself to attempt for a girl though many have pointed out the merits of having a daughter!!
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

my pappa used to keep it ready for me before he went to sleep!! 😃

awww , that's sweet !
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well...I would have to agree to "hum tum kuch aur bandhenge"  

i would say it depends on the person, ur partner and the child.... my first born was a bit easier on me...... only for the fact that my husband was home with me for the first 4 months and helped me A LOT with the baby…. After that I fell into a routine and things didn't bother me much…..However my second one had me wanting to run for the highest hill and stay there….. even though my husband helped with her too but he wasn't around as much as he was for the first one…. No complaints he was working very HARD for us....

and no hun, you don't forget the pain….

maan-and-geet thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

yesssssssssssss

lol.... roadside Aalo ki tikki.... nope that i think only for geet... coz i didnt either.... i loved my beauty sleep during my pregnancy..... but i did test my husband patience with my weird cravings though but never past midnight
maan-and-geet thumbnail
by the way whoever said that labor during the second child is easier.... i would like to have few words with them 😡
bangalores thumbnail
[QUOTE=maan-and-geet]

well...I would have to agree to "hum tum kuch aur bandhenge"  

i would say it depends on the person, ur partner and the child.... my first born was a bit easier on me...... only for the fact that my husband was home with me for the first 4 months and helped me A LOT with the baby'. After that I fell into a routine and things didn't bother me much'..However my second one had me wanting to run for the highest hill and stay there'.. even though my husband helped with her too but he wasn't around as much as he was for the first one'. No complaints he was working very HARD for us....

and no hun, you don't forget the pain'.

[/QUOTE
ur view is absolutely true abt the partner part....i think at times my hubby didn't even get to know me getting up...he is a sound sleeper...and i too didn't want him to lose sleep as he works 10 to 9. i heard one auntyji once advising my sis to accidently sit on her hubby during the midnight feed  to let him knw that motherhood is not all gains!!
ranjnanarang thumbnail
@  bangalores lovely post indeed I remember the time I had my baby my pregnancy was slightly difficult with some health issue due to an unexpected change in the town of my stay. 

However the labour I had was very smooth and easy the delivery was very smooth and had no trouble what so ever and I was shit scared of a normal one but managed beautifully thanks to my doc she is awesome. 

Now coming to cravings part I troubles my husband a lot during those days I remeber waking him up in the middle of the night asking for wierd stuff and the worse was that I couldnt sleep thanks to the cravings I would keep dreaming of those things. yesterday during the episode too my husband started laughing he asked me if I remembered the way I harassed cos I wanted to have bhel puri at 2 in the morning and I practically started howling since there was no way I would get it poor thing went out in the middle of the night to arrange for it but alas couldnt manage then next day he bought atleast 5 packs of the instant mix and I eventually threw them out after they got spoiled cos I hever felt like having it again after that night. 

There are so many such times when we went around driving around the town just to have some thele wala icecream or some paanu puri I wanted to eat at odd hours however being in a new place didnt help at all infact I use to expecially ask for the paani puri I use to have regularly in Delhi and he use to get irritated telling me "ab us golgappe wale ko kahan se pakad ke laaoon yahan" now when I look back and think about those times I laugh but those moments use to be serious that time with me breaking down if I didnt get the stuff I wanted to eat at that time. 
and my preplexed husband use to be amazed at the fact that I am crying for food where I could otherwise adjust to any cuisine and food very well.

But I disagree with one thing as I dont remember any pain and the time I spent staying awake cos I always enjoyed it even if I had to get up for midnight feeding I use to forget about not aleeping whenever I saw my boys satiated face.

About my hubby being there and getting up with me he use to at times but at times he use to be too tired to be involved had no complaints however 
Edited by ranjnanarang - 13 years ago