Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

now i really feel for Raghu. he lost his first child and now his second child is being used by Tapu for her evil motive😡😡 he is absolutely not negative character. the way he is tackling devil, he is the best person to deal with Tapu like devils😆😆

and both the women never informed him about their pregnancies... poor guy seems to be unlucky in finding a proper mother for his babies... 😆😆
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cjs369

and both the women never informed him about their pregnancies... poor guy seems to be unlucky in finding a proper mother for his babies... 😆😆

hahahah🤣

i think we should all sympathize with Raghu/.... he deserves to get his child... he should...😭

but man what a performance when he says ' yeh bacha main nahi khoney doon ga " something like this i think!👏
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

hahahah🤣

i think we should all sympathize with Raghu/.... he deserves to get his child... he should...😭

but man what a performance when he says ' yeh bacha main nahi khoney doon ga " something like this i think!👏

but uska nasib kitna khota hai, ki he is expecting his child from a lady who is a big big black spot in the name of motherhood, bad nasib of the child who is being used for a evil purpose😡😡 the worst villain in TV world history😡
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farah007

hahahah🤣

yes i totally felt for raghu today and he is determined to get his child
chalo lets see kyaa hota hain
this was the first time where we saw raghus other side😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes i totally felt for raghu today and he is determined to get his child
chalo lets see kyaa hota hain
this was the first time where we saw raghus other side😊

i liked this character rit from beginning, he is firm, know wht he want and how to achieve it. no dawandol like other characters in this show. but his bad luck he met with the devil😆 he deserve better girl😆
icecream2007 thumbnail
i agree..
i felt sooooooo bad for him
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rathod will not let Tapasya do anything with the baby.....hope cvs does not turn Rathod's character psychotic/neurotic because of the baby......