Uttaran

I feel for Raghu - Page 4

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IisBliss

so true.. 
TRAP chemistry was so good๐Ÿ˜†.. and they could have taken this track so beautifully ahead.. mon**ys cvs ne sab kharab kardiyaa๐Ÿ˜ก

But , Gaurav Chopra , in his interview has told that his character is positive who will have a link with tapasya. So, i think, there is more to come. He is the ideal jodi for a character like tapasya, only he knows how to tame her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sumali
I think rathod have a negative part
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
See wht is happening, for obvious reason cvs r showing some veeore scene. For this purpose they destroyed Veer character. Whn the reaction was negative for tht scene they started justifying it and in this process they spoiled most consistent character Jogi. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก now in process to show victim to Tapu, they r destroying another strong character, Rathore. He was shown very matured and suljha hua insan, who exactly know wht he want hand how to achieve it. But now he is being portrayed as rapist. ๐Ÿ˜ก it seems tht cvs r busy in politics thn following the story. ๐Ÿ˜ก they hv lost the way.Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

@Sumali
I think rathod have a negative part

Rathod is not negative......He's a tough guy to deal with......a pucca business man.......To make Tapasya positive and mahaan evry other character is butchered with.......
Except Taps and Nani there are no real negative characters here.....and Pushkar as well......All characters change for the convenience of one ckt.
ankit111 thumbnail
Whn victim (Veer) was feeling disgusting people were glorifying and enjoying here and whn victim (Tapu) was enjoying, people here feeling disgusting ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† wht a comedy. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumali

But , Gaurav Chopra , in his interview has told that his character is positive who will have a link with tapasya. So, i think, there is more to come. He is the ideal jodi for a character like tapasya, only he knows how to tame her.

I am not sure about the positive part as I always had the image of him as more grey character but the link with Tapasya cud only be the child. Yes he is perfect for Tapasya as he cud match with her cunningness as well as arrogance with his own trademark attitude. I just like the way Gaurav is potraying Rathod......
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy609

Rathod is not negative......He's a tough guy to deal with......a pucca business man.......To make Tapasya positive and mahaan evry other character is butchered with.......
Except Taps and Nani there are no real negative characters here.....and Pushkar as well......All characters change for the convenience of one ckt.

True divya Rathod is not negative but a person with less principles so more like a grey character.....
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

after yesterday episode a few people r trying to portray Tapu as victim, but as per me she was not looking like a victim at all, becoz she never show her disgust, never behaved like victim and knowing temperament of Tapu bitiya, i cant believe tht if she was victimised, she wd hv been silent. so for me question of Tapu being victim even dosnt exist๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š    

now lets she the positin of Raghu, i m against such situation either it was Tapu-Veer situation or Tapu-Raghu situation. but suppose if it happened in the heat of emotion (this sentaces were used by VEEORE fan for veer rape accident), becoz Raghu certainly liked Tapu, otherwise he wd not hv done for her so much. but wht after tht night, they were still business partner and everything was going well, till greedy devil cheated Raghu. so Raghu never cheated Tapu but he always helped her, but he was cheated by her. thn they were seperated and after few months Raghu came to know tht her darling is pregnant from him and trying to USE his child for her evil mission (snatching other husband).(pls dont say tht she was not aware abt it, as she once told herself tht veer cant know abt her raj.) it was shock for him, again it HE WAS CHEATED. he is not running away from the responsibility of his child and he want to take to him. if he was a simple rapist, thn why tht kid important for him. he wd hv forgoten her after tht. so its Tapu twice cheated him and not he.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

true totaly agree with you lekin mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aa raha hai ki jab raghu kahe raha tha ki yeh raaz ki baat kal tak sirf mein aur tum jaantein the aur ab kal tumhaare saare ghar wale bhi jaan jaayenge uska matlab hai ki tappu ko 100 aane such pata tha ki yeh bachchaa veer ka nahi hai right?
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very well written ankith
i dont think the cv;s r gg to show her as a rape victim

from the looks and actions of her she is no where near to a rape victim

she only invited such a situation in her life

for money she went for gambling then inviting that guy to her room

then sharing drinks with him and goes to bed infront of him

what else she can expect
ankit111 thumbnail
now i really feel for Raghu. he lost his first child and now his second child is being used by Tapu for her evil motive๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก he is absolutely not negative character. the way he is tackling devil, he is the best person to deal with Tapu like devils๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†