Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good one Ankit.........Initially she objected it and then after knowing it she should have left his company But she continued being with him which almost means she took it easily.......I's feeling bad for Raghu ......He has been blamed for everything now ........Even when there's the Khulasa Everyone will sympathize with Taps saying she was used though she very much knew it ........ The story line is again going in favour of Taps.....

And the funniest part is she's gonna bribe Rathod🤣

Btw anyone gained sympathies after yest epi for Taps........
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

when veeore night was shown....ppl celebrated it.....and now the same ppl are condemning trap night......why double standards....????
same situations were shown both the times....both were intoxicated and both slept with ppl whom they didnt love.....so why double standards
i hate tapasya but i didnt like what they showed yesterday.....

if yesterday was rape...veeore night was rape....
if veeore night was consummation......yesterdays night was consummation too...

👏I second you..................
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Good one Ankit.........Initially she objected it and then after knowing it she should have left his company But she continued being with him which almost means she took it easily.......I's feeling bad for Raghu ......He has been blamed for everything now ........Even when there's the Khulasa Everyone will sympathize with Taps saying she was used though she very much knew it ........ The story line is again going in favour of Taps.....

Is she going to bribe Rathod or going to give supari to some gunda to kill him or is she going for an MTP as she is feeling disgusted as the child being Rathod's?😕
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

Is she going to bribe Rathod or going to give supari to some gunda to kill him or is she going for an MTP as she is feeling disgusted as the child being Rathod's?😕

Hmmm.........Is termination possible now......If it's more than 20 weeks it can't be done na......But I don't think she'd do that That's her trump card to be @ the B-Bar.....Supari is possible She's an ace at that......But I somehow feel she's gonna bribe🤔
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
   Does she think rathode will be happy with her 1 lac rupee bribe and will keep quite abt the baby? Stupid girl. But, from rathode's face, it is very evident that he means business and knows how to go about his mission. It will not be easy for tappu to hide this secret long from others.
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Exactly................Now Raghu became the villan and the vamp an abala nari😡😡😡

CVs cud have shown it as a clean mutual thing between them which is logical...................but with trying to make Tapasya innocent they have spoiled the TRAP track. There chemistry is awesome had cvs actually seen reel seperately from real atleast now they cud develop this track into very interesting actually i feel this has more potential than SV revenge track.

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar am feeling bad, yet another character butchered.. i had liked rathod's character so much .... i tna dukh tho kisi ke character ass-veer, iccha,vansh kabhi nahi hua.... those b**r cvs shouldnt have done it to rathod's role.. atleast they could have shown ki tappu was in hosh like veer when  it all happened...  its all done only to get some sympathy for tappu's character....
iss serial mein insaniyat naam ki cheez hi nahi hain.. sirf -dokha, dagabaazi, ghar barbaadi, old superstitiions, lack of self respect.... sirf yeh😲.. kya yeh cvs bhi aise hain.. y is every character sketched sooo badly .. ek bhi 'normal acche sanskaar aur buland' waali insaan nahi hain😡
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Exactly................Now Raghu became the villan and the vamp an abala nari😡😡😡

CVs cud have shown it as a clean mutual thing between them which is logical...................but with trying to make Tapasya innocent they have spoiled the TRAP track. There chemistry is awesome had cvs actually seen reel seperately from real atleast now they cud develop this track into very interesting actually i feel this has more potential than SV revenge track.

CVs have actually  changed the character of Rathod ........Initially he was shown that he respects women .......He liked Taps from the beginning But he'd  never do such a thing to anyone.....Just to show someone positive They ruin every other character in the show........
Whateva happens I want Bundelas to push her off from that house......There are more ppl to take care of her at the other place.......

SV revenge track I have no idea what's happening there......Sometimes he tells He has to torture Ghamandi Taps.......and then he wants to harm B-Ppl also........God knows what he's upto
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Ankit jab joh tapori bitiya ne kiya veer ke saath tab toh sab ne bada enjoy kiya😉toh ab kyaa ho gaya😆that was also one sided love infact this one looks more than one sided😉

yaar wohi toh rahul tab toh uss scene ko kyaa zabardast promote kar rahe the , logon ko bula bula ke bol rahe the dekho , kyaa chemistry hain😆
aur aaj humse keh rahe hain u should all be disgusted
😆
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Exactly................Now Raghu became the villan and the vamp an abala nari😡😡

so true.. 
TRAP chemistry was so good😆.. and they could have taken this track so beautifully ahead.. mon**ys cvs ne sab kharab kardiyaa😡