Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Exaclty👏😉😆

rahul....😆😉😆...kal se hue and cry over rape....arre cvs have conveniently not shown the morning after....its upto viewers imagination whether to take it as rape or not....par yaha toh....
i want cvs to show morning after...was tappy happy, sad, confused...disgusted.....but it must be noted that she went gambling with raghu....so there....
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

rahul....😆😉😆...kal se hue and cry over rape....arre cvs have conveniently not shown the morning after....its upto viewers imagination whether to take it as rape or not....par yaha toh....
i want cvs to show morning after...was tappy happy, sad, confused...disgusted.....but it must be noted that she went gambling with raghu....so there....

Yar first of all look at this girl who knows that she slept with raghu and this kid belongs to raghu still she is saying Veer kaa bachaa Veer kaa Bachaa😲aise hotey hain kya rape victims😲😉😆
Edited by rahulvaid1 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

if she was disgusted, she wd hv added him in her revange list for this. she added him but not for rape, but for kicking her out and humuliating her in the hotel, this very fact say tht she was not disgusted😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yar first of all look at this girl who knows that she slept with raghu and this kid belongs to raghu still she is saying Veer kaa bachaa Veer kaa Bachaa😲aise hotey hain kya rape victims😲😉😆

woh kisi bhi angle se rape victim nahi lagti.....i felt rathos had a longing for his child....tapasya needs the child cuz now veer will never be intimate with her...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

if she was disgusted, she wd hv added him in her revange list for this. she added him but not for rape, but for kicking her out and humuliating her in the hotel, this very fact say tht she was not disgusted😆

Ankit infact when rathore used to call her she used to very conveniently smile and say hamara raaz kon jaan saktaa hai😆naye zamane ke rape victims toh bade mast hain yar😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ankit infact when rathore used to call her she used to very conveniently smile and say hamara raaz kon jaan saktaa hai😆naye zamane ke rape victims toh bade mast hain yar😆

was watching climax court scene of aitraaz yesterady...karrena says ki ladki kitni bhi modern ho jaye usse kam se kam apne bachche ka baap toh malum hota hi hai.....agar pata nahi hota toh iska matlab woh bahut sare logon ke saath so chuki hai...🤢🤢🤢🤢...tapasya ko malum tha ka she is pregnant with rathod's child...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

was watching climax court scene of aitraaz yesterady...karrena says ki ladki kitni bhi modern ho jaye usse kam se kam apne bachche ka baap toh malum hota hi hai.....agar pata nahi hota toh iska matlab woh bahut sare logon ke saath so chuki hai...🤢...tapasya ko malum tha ka she is pregnant with rathod's child...

of course she was knowing, thts why whn Raghu met her in shop she was emphasising tht its VEER CHILD😆😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail
she knew it...thats what and still she was hanging with rathod....why cuz he provided her with money......this is called prostitution....🤢🤢🤢
tapasya...women you are disgusting.....🤢🤢🤢
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

she knew it...thats what and still she was hanging with rathod....why cuz he provided her with money......this is called prostitution....🤢🤢🤢
tapasya...women you are disgusting.....🤢🤢🤢

Yuck...Yuck...Yuck🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Originally posted by: ankit111

after yesterday episode a few people r trying to portray Tapu as victim, but as per me she was not looking like a victim at all, becoz she never show her disgust, never behaved like victim and knowing temperament of Tapu bitiya, i cant believe tht if she was victimised, she wd hv been silent. so for me question of Tapu being victim even dosnt exist😊😊    

now lets she the positin of Raghu, i m against such situation either it was Tapu-Veer situation or Tapu-Raghu situation. but suppose if it happened in the heat of emotion (this sentaces were used by VEEORE fan for veer rape accident), becoz Raghu certainly liked Tapu, otherwise he wd not hv done for her so much. but wht after tht night, they were still business partner and everything was going well, till greedy devil cheated Raghu. so Raghu never cheated Tapu but he always helped her, but he was cheated by her. thn they were seperated and after few months Raghu came to know tht her darling is pregnant from him and trying to USE his child for her evil mission (snatching other husband).(pls dont say tht she was not aware abt it, as she once told herself tht veer cant know abt her raj.) it was shock for him, again it HE WAS CHEATED. he is not running away from the responsibility of his child and he want to take to him. if he was a simple rapist, thn why tht kid important for him. he wd hv forgoten her after tht. so its Tapu twice cheated him and not he.😡😡

😆aab yaha kush chemical locha ho jaye..😉 tapori aur rathor ka😃