Uttaran

I feel for Raghu

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
after yesterday episode a few people r trying to portray Tapu as victim, but as per me she was not looking like a victim at all, becoz she never show her disgust, never behaved like victim and knowing temperament of Tapu bitiya, i cant believe tht if she was victimised, she wd hv been silent. so for me question of Tapu being victim even dosnt exist😊😊    
                        now lets she the positin of Raghu, i m against such situation either it was Tapu-Veer situation or Tapu-Raghu situation. but suppose if it happened in the heat of emotion (this sentaces were used by VEEORE fan for veer rape accident), becoz Raghu certainly liked Tapu, otherwise he wd not hv done for her so much. but wht after tht night, they were still business partner and everything was going well, till greedy devil cheated Raghu. so Raghu never cheated Tapu but he always helped her, but he was cheated by her. thn they were seperated and after few months Raghu came to know tht her darling is pregnant from him and trying to USE his child for her evil mission (snatching other husband).(pls dont say tht she was not aware abt it, as she once told herself tht veer cant know abt her raj.) it was shock for him, again it HE WAS CHEATED. he is not running away from the responsibility of his child and he want to take to him. if he was a simple rapist, thn why tht kid important for him. he wd hv forgoten her after tht. so its Tapu twice cheated him and not he.😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

after yesterday episode a few people r trying to portray Tapu as victim, but as per me she was not looking like a victim at all, becoz she never show her disgust, never behaved like victim and knowing temperament of Tapu bitiya, i cant believe tht if she was victimised, she wd hv been silent. so for me question of Tapu being victim even dosnt exist😊😊    

now lets she the positin of Raghu, i m against such situation either it was Tapu-Veer situation or Tapu-Raghu situation. but suppose if it happened in the heat of emotion (this sentaces were used by VEEORE fan for veer rape accident), becoz Raghu certainly liked Tapu, otherwise he wd not hv done for her so much. but wht after tht night, they were still business partner and everything was going well, till greedy devil cheated Raghu. so Raghu never cheated Tapu but he always helped her, but he was cheated by her. thn they were seperated and after few months Raghu came to know tht her darling is pregnant from him and trying to USE his child for her evil mission (snatching other husband).(pls dont say tht she was not aware abt it, as she once told herself tht veer cant know abt her raj.) it was shock for him, again it HE WAS CHEATED. he is not running away from the responsibility of his child and he want to take to him. if he was a simple rapist, thn why tht kid important for him. he wd hv forgoten her after tht. so its Tapu twice cheated him and not he.😡😡

Ankit very valid points👏👏👏how come people who glorified veeore night are feeling disgusted now😆what double standards yar😉
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Ankit very valid points👏👏👏how come people who glorified veeore night are feeling disgusted now😆what double standards yar😉

becoz for thm one and only victim in this world is Tapu bitiya. wht a victim, a victim who hs destroyed everybodies life around herself😡😡
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Ankit jab joh tapori bitiya ne kiya veer ke saath tab toh sab ne bada enjoy kiya😉toh ab kyaa ho gaya😆that was also one sided love infact this one looks more than one sided😉
nutmeg7 thumbnail
when veeore night was shown....ppl celebrated it.....and now the same ppl are condemning trap night......why double standards....????
same situations were shown both the times....both were intoxicated and both slept with ppl whom they didnt love.....so why double standards
i hate tapasya but i didnt like what they showed yesterday.....
if yesterday was rape....veeore night was rape.....
if veeore night was consummation......yesterdays night was consummation too...
ankit111 thumbnail
waise somebody told tht she dosnt watch this show for morality point of view. no morality talk anymore only entertainment, but mauka milte hi lecture shuru😆😆 sab paltimar principle ki mahima hai😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

waise somebody told tht she dosnt watch this show for morality point of view. no morality talk anymore only entertainment, but mauka milte hi lecture shuru😆😆 sab paltimar principle ki mahima hai😆😆

As expected😆phir palti😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail
yesterday...tapasya was involved....par agar ichcha would have been involved....the same ppl would have celebrated.....🤢🤢
🤢
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nutmeg7

when veeore night was shown....ppl celebrated it.....and now the same ppl are condemning trap night......why double standards....????
same situations were shown both the times....both were intoxicated and both slept with ppl whom they didnt love.....so why double standards
i hate tapasya but i didnt like what they showed yesterday.....
if yesterday was rape....veeore night was rape.....
if veeore night was consummation......yesterdays night was consummation too...

Exaclty👏👏👏maintain obne standard please😳
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nutmeg7

yesterday...tapasya was involved....par agar ichcha would have been involved....the same ppl would have celebrated.....🤢🤢
🤢

Exaclty👏😉😆