TOI:Celebs speak on Holi - kinshuk

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

TV Celebs speak about Holi

TNN | Mar 12, 2011, 01.31am IST

"Holi kab hai? Kab hai Holi?" this patented Gabbar Singh dialogue from Sholay is a question that all enthusiasts of the festival of colours keep asking as the month of March sets in every year. We ask some television celebrities on what are their plans for Holi this year and their fond memories of the festival. Here's what they have to say... 

Kinshuk Mahajan : I intend to go to Delhi to celebrate Holi. I hope I get an off. I want to celebrate Holi with my fiance in typical North India style. My most memorable Holi was the one we had on sets of 'Bidaai'. It was great fun. I'm getting the colour and water balloons ready, so beware people! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
sooooooooooooooo sweet of meri jaan
thnks 4 sharin
jaanu we also ready to play Holi with u ...so janu u beware Frm KRAZZY5 !!!!!!
love uuuuuu kinshuk๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow thats sooooooo sweet.. That means he wants to celebrate with Divya..
Divya is sooooo lucky... She can be with him whenever she wants.. And wow- fiance.... Thats good progress... Wondr when they are getting married... Will that be soon???

Anyways Love u KINSHUK...
Ure just sooooo damn CUTE and SWEET.. And Divya is one hell of a lucky girl to get u....
Awwww Tht soo sweet . Ohh jaan I don't want 2 b careful hehee lol Who wants 2 b ? when it will lead it 2 play holi wid u hehee . muhww .aww Divya is soo luckyyy dear .
Kinshuk is so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks 4 sharing
kinny is soooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love him!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

thnnx for sharing dear..........๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by kinnyyy - 13 years ago

aawwww... so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ.... thanks for sharin......๐Ÿ˜Š