Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kmh 2 will not end with 150 episodes

brightlina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hai friends.................
we all heard many rumours stating dat kmh2 will end with 150 episodes........ which means it will end in may. but think if it is going to be like dat why wud  karan and kritz  promote it like this.... they r going 2 many indian cities  to promote it....... y wud they promote a show which wud end in 1 or 2 months????????? so i feel ....... and i am sure dat kmh2 will not end with 150 episodes.......... it has a long way to go.................. wat say friends????????😊 plz comment.........😉
Edited by brightlina - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brightlina

we all heard many rumours stating dat kmh2 will end with 150 episodes........ which means it will end in may. but think if it is going to be like dat why wud  karan and kritz  promote it like this.... they r going 2 many indian cities  to promote it....... y wud they promote a show which wud end in 1 or 2 months????????? so i feel ....... and i am sure dat kmh2 will not end with 150 episodes.......... it has a long way to go.................. wat say friends????????😊 plz comment.........😉

Finally someone said ssomething positive after so much negativeness....no kmh is not ending so soon i agree with u and i repeat no kmh is not ending...but either way love u for this topic hun...thanks for the positivity🤗🤗
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yipppeeeeeee!!!!!!! Finally sum posiitiveness into all dis negativenesssss!!
nida8724 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup this will not end so soon becoz it gets many twist and turns as we know ekta she will not end becoz it has meny viewers and all r youth so it is the best show for all of us  😊
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brightlina

we all heard many rumours stating dat kmh2 will end with 150 episodes........ which means it will end in may. but think if it is going to be like dat why wud  karan and kritz  promote it like this.... they r going 2 many indian cities  to promote it....... y wud they promote a show which wud end in 1 or 2 months????????? so i feel ....... and i am sure dat kmh2 will not end with 150 episodes.......... it has a long way to go...U R ABS rite..CMPLTLY AGREE..............r kmh is not goinnn to end soooon......manzile abhi aur bhi hai .......KMH VL CREAT History ds tym............500 epis to hoge hi hoge M DAM surrrre KMH issss goinnnnnn SUPRB doinnnnnnn gr8 IN trp .....so end hone ka koi sawaal hi nahi uthta...........

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No offense intended, this is just my view. I love the soap very much and I'm an ardent viewer of it. But I do wish the soap does not drag on and become like any another soap. As the way it is going now, its great! But I wouldn't mind if they finish this soap and bring a kmh3 soon!
As I said, it is only my opinion and I hope I don't offend anyone😊
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

No offense intended, this is just my view. I love the soap very much and I'm an ardent viewer of it. But I do wish the soap does not drag on and become like any another soap. As the way it is going now, its great! But I wouldn't mind if they finish this soap and bring a kmh3 soon!

As I said, it is only my opinion and I hope I don't offend anyone😊

every one has a right to express their opinion dear u put it well theres nothing to get offended by it....i can understand wat u said dragging it and spoiling the kmh brand name would be bad and so u want it to end and go for season 3 when that happens...but why think about that??they arent dragging or anything na...its going on a good pace...they are so unpredictable and storywise also it is very strong....then theres still so much for us to c and explore...the kmh team is doing a really good job m sure cvs wont drag...they knw well the pulse of the fans and what we want...so don woi about that for now and enjoy the show😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ari--

every one has a right to express their opinion dear u put it well theres nothing to get offended by it....i can understand wat u said dragging it and spoiling the kmh brand name would be bad and so u want it to end and go for season 3 when that happens...but why think about that??they arent dragging or anything na...its going on a good pace...they are so unpredictable and storywise also it is very strong....then theres still so much for us to c and explore...the kmh team is doing a really good job m sure cvs wont drag...they knw well the pulse of the fans and what we want...so don woi about that for now and enjoy the show😊

Heyya as of now I completely love the show and wait for each episode eagerly and get dissappointed when it ends😆 The CVs are doing a GREAT job and kudos to them👏
May is still a long way to go and I have feeling if they keep showing the kit-pit till then, people are going to get bored! Of course, if doesn't get boring, I don't want it to end, ever😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

Heyya as of now I completely love the show and wait for each episode eagerly and get dissappointed when it ends😆 The CVs are doing a GREAT job and kudos to them👏

May is still a long way to go and I have feeling if they keep showing the kit-pit till then, people are going to get bored! Of course, if doesn't get boring, I don't want it to end, ever😆

for me the kit-pit stopped a few days ago after softy ahluwalia died🤣 they are in the realisation phase in my thinking...and its getting more beautiful by the day....haye that cheek kiss☺️....haye that dance😍....karan and kritz di are rocking it and so are the innovative ideas of the cvs....and as far as not getting boring is concerned...kitani mohabbat hai arjuhi k beech woh dikhane mein toh 2-3 saal bhi kam pad jaye yeh toh bas 2 mahine hai...kab guzar jayenge unke pyaar mein pata bhi nahi chalega
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
humlog milke 500 episode ke party karenge🥳