Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

very few dialogues given to avinash

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
till now I have seen very less dialogues are given to dev as compared to others,most of time he remmains quiet or speak very few words.
may it is because of his character he is playing " a calmn boy" but i m missing th e naugtiness of dev and his chatpata attude ,specially with dadi in season 1.

hope to see more dialogue delivers when radhika enter in his life till then wait and watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes bharkaag  u r right.... hez here a lil less flamboyant ..... he is here creative n i think he has his own likes n principles..
        ..in CB1 he was pampered n the youngest son of a rich family...he got lots of luv n affection frm his family dats tym....but here he is an orphan ....he did not get such luvs n affection as he got on the previous season .... his circumstances made him indifferent to this coulourful world......
    I think this HOLI SPECIAL episode will bring back colours to his lyf.... 
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: barkhaagg

till now I have seen very less dialogues are given to dev as compared to others,most of time he remmains quiet or speak very few words.

may it is because of his character he is playing " a calmn boy" but i m missing th e naugtiness of dev and his chatpata attude ,specially with dadi in season 1.

hope to see more dialogue delivers when radhika enter in his life till then wait and watch

yaa barkhaag even i am waiting for the same thing his used to be soo chatpata only but now so calm but even few dialogs sound good from his mouth😆

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar still BB ka yes boy na...after Rad came to his like he start talking much........I also miss our Dev yaar
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
barkhaag if ur saying this now, I'm sure others will say that CB2 is the same as CB1... so I like the calm dev it's his new avatar.. it's NEW ! ;D

-Sorry if I offended you just wanted to state my opinion...
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. They are portraying Avi in a new avtar so obviously they are keeping him different. If he has the same attributes, then whats the difference. 

Plus, the characterization also differs a lot. Then, Dev was a rich pampered kid.....here he is treated as servant. People like Rohan also only use him for their own benefits. So he isnt the loved, spoilt brat. 

But, i wouldnt want him to stand mum in front of BB. I hate that. Would want to soon recognize the lady. His bringing up is allowing me to keep quiet, because if he is grown up thinking Badi Ma is a good lady and everyone around had been singing the same praises......obviously he thinks highly of her. But he should know her colors soon.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

I agree. They are portraying Avi in a new avtar so obviously they are keeping him different. If he has the same attributes, then whats the difference. 

Plus, the characterization also differs a lot. Then, Dev was a rich pampered kid.....here he is treated as servant. People like Rohan also only use him for their own benefits. So he isnt the loved, spoilt brat. 

But, i wouldnt want him to stand mum in front of BB. I hate that. Would want to soon recognize the lady. His bringing up is allowing me to keep quiet, because if he is grown up thinking Badi Ma is a good lady and everyone around had been singing the same praises......obviously he thinks highly of her. But he should know her colors soon.

Yaa sia you are totally correct yaar
I agree with you dear.............but I like if he also think about him also and not always say yes to every thing I want this time Dev as a independent Guy.........may be after RaDev marriage this show will turn to another side as our RaDev as strong characters..............(just my guess😍).
will see what will happen

sukti thumbnail
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

barkhaag if ur saying this now, I'm sure others will say that CB2 is the same as CB1... so I like the calm dev it's his new avatar.. it's NEW ! ;D

i agree with you..i like the new dev..........
laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i liked it very  much sweet , innocent & cute we can see on his face
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

I agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made him calm and quiet so his character would be different from CB 1 !!!!!!!! Which i am liking very much !!!!!!!!!!!