Thangam

Thangam Mar 14-18 Updates in Pg1 & Discusisons

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Monday update Eclat.

So Sick of an episode.

This vandhana what does she want from the dying man?
migan thumbnail
Thank you Eclat for the Tuesday update.

I think there are various ways you can handle the situation SK saying I cannot bear children(Rather than blaming Ganga). This is so stupid.

I will also weep till I see the episode and after I do that cursing myself for watching it. Now what will happen? Karpagam will start accusing Ganga Rajamma/Ila will rejoice - whole 9yard will start? Appa Pavalam yeppo????
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Elcat

I am a bit confused here.  Who is sick? SK?  What disease does he  have?

Is Ganga able to concieve or not?

What has Vandhana against SK/Ganga?

Mani - nallavala ketavala?

Migan, do you want some tissues? 😃
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates Elcat

I am a bit confused here.  Who is sick? SK?  What disease does he  have?

Is Ganga able to concieve or not?

What has Vandhana against SK/Ganga?

Mani - nallavala ketavala?

Migan, do you want some tissues? 😃

Hi caryn - I need the whole box of it.Please send them my way. 😉

As for as your questions SK was hurt and he has some brain problem like blood clot or some thing due to which he will die any time. Ganga can conceive that's what the report says but he lied so no one will aks for babies right?

vandhana - We really don't know what she wants.

mani - Nallava maari thaan irukku.
eclat thumbnail
Oh Caryn, not only you, even I was a tad bit confused when that SK was going on and on about how he wants to tell, is unable to tell but will tell... went to such an extent I forgot what was it that he supposedly wanted to disclose to the family..😳  The irritating thing is that the dialogues are so very repetitive...

All the best Migan...

One good news is this week's promo shows Ganga giving a tight slap to Vandana....

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Migan.

Kappu vaazhga - ippadiyE.  If Rasamma vEpillais throw her out.  Now Ganga call the doc..
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates and clearing my confusion Migan.

1 box of tissues coming right up.  Oops.... address please. 😃

Elcat, the whole reason I have stopped watching this serial is because of their repetitive dialog, each story line goes on and on for 3 months, take a break and then goes on for another round of 3 months.  And there I thought this serial is going to come to an end.

Apparently, there is a new serial going to start but not in SunTV called Soundravalli (I think), acted by Madhubala, SudhaChandran and Mahalaksmi (if I am not mistaken, she is actresses Sri Devi Kapoor's cousin).  OMG, they showed the promo here, the sarees and the accessories they were wearing were simply breathtaking.  I think this has a Tanjavoor's theme.  I am not sure though.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates and clearing my confusion Migan.

1 box of tissues coming right up.  Oops.... address please. 😃

Elcat, the whole reason I have stopped watching this serial is because of their repetitive dialog, each story line goes on and on for 3 months, take a break and then goes on for another round of 3 months.  And there I thought this serial is going to come to an end.

Apparently, there is a new serial going to start but not in SunTV called Soundravalli (I think), acted by Madhubala, SudhaChandran and Mahalaksmi (if I am not mistaken, she is actresses Sri Devi Kapoor's cousin).  OMG, they showed the promo here, the sarees and the accessories they were wearing were simply breathtaking.  I think this has a Tanjavoor's theme.  I am not sure though.

Soundaravalli was telecated in Jaya TV and the serial finshed too a couple of weeks back..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates migan..

SK.. oru unmaya sollu thuppila.. nee ellam oru collector.. 😡🤢