TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Btw I didnt get the PJ Mishal cracked...can someone explain?๐Ÿ˜•
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw I didnt get the PJ Mishal cracked...can someone explain?๐Ÿ˜•

Shreya... in India since Rajnikant (the superstar of southindia) does lots of unconceivable n unbelievable stunts..theres lots of jokes about him being some sort of superhero. .n super man.. !! So MR said.... that as Rajnikant kept th AC (Airconditioner) of his room on and kept the door open..the cold from that AC brought in winter in india early...๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh ok...I thought maybe it has to do something with the number of fans he has. Anyways thanks for clearing that up Tanu!๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome SBS showed mishal and mahhi in rehearsal, but i still want to see a interview segmemt like all other couples got today. please e-mail sbs and write on their fb to keep on showing has updates of mishal and mahhi rehearsal and on location shooting the actual day.

those who have been followin my 'request mishal and mahi interview thread will know what  i mean ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

Tahnsk for sharing..but both were looking pretty awkward with the steps...especially compared to tappu...but the tappu is good dancer...anyways why was the camera moving so much during MR MV footage..and it was evry small one too...compared to tapasya's dance footage...

LOL jitne level ke dancers yeh dono hain, I think they are doing fine.....actually better than I was expecting๐Ÿ˜†.....thoda bahut awkwardness toh hoga since they aren't that great dancers....but I'm finding their attempt endearing somehow๐Ÿ˜†.....arey yaar they can't be compared to Tappu....she's like a natural dancer and has been dancing for ages.

MR's looking AMAAAAAAAAAZING in that white t-shirt and cargos๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

LMAO@ MR's W*F look at why are you asking ME to say a PJ๐Ÿคฃ.....lagta hai badi mushkil se they dragged that one PJ out of him and that too he didn't seem to find very funny himself also๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the updates and links, guys!
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks for sharing the links. ๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL......I loved Mishal's expression and reply when he was asked to crack a PJ. It was "hey why are you guys asking someone to maaro a PJ" But he was sporting enough to come up with one.

This guy is so different from the rest.  (No offense to anyone or any fan)

FYI: saw on the E24 flashes that Dutta of LTL will kill Chaskar. Glad that LTL is in the news for good reasons these days. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@bold: WORD! And I think that's one major reason I admire him too๐Ÿ˜Š

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mishal seems to b a huge fan of  rajnikant i've heard him mention his name in some of his interviews๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx a lot for the info......and the link.......
TASHA rocccccccckkkkkkssssss.........
eagerly waiting for their per.