MR ka PJ /TaSha bane SATHIYA-- SBS*Link*

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys... the SBS segment showed MR today... !! He was asked to give a PJ aka Poor Joke..n he kind of hesitated at first saying...'U want me to say PJ??' ..... then finally while rubbing his chin.. he said the PJ that....'Why did winter come in india early this year?'  Well thats coz.. Rajnikant kept his Ac on n kept the door open...😆

-Edited-

OMG guys.... TaSha were shown rehearsing for some performance on the song...'Sathiya' MR n Mahi both were in white Tshirt... MR had cream trousers and Mahi.. blue/black shorts n MR was twirling Mahii....... 😳

Temp. Link 

alt link  (@1.19) & (@3.13)

YT Links (Nisha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G8BONozH5k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O1Kqu2MTuk
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG guys...Tasha ka nach was killerrrrrr 😳
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

OMG guys...Tasha ka nach was killerrrrrr 😳

Ya Tanu, they are rehersing for Colors Holi Special program....both of them are performing on the title track of Sathiya 😳....SBB and UMAT had covered their rehersals 2 days back....
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar mr was luking super hot in a white t shirt😍☺️ and he was dancing superbly and surprisingly mv was fumbling wid her steps while mr was dancing quite confidently and the rajnikanth joke he told i had told the same joke to my mum a week ago or sumthing🥱.Is he cute or wat he desn't luk 28 to me😃 .Plz post links😊.I tni coverage to sbs ne mr ko pichle 1 saal mein nahi di jitni pichle 2 din me de di😆 Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

Thanx for sharing.Yaar mr was luking super hot in a white t shirt😍☺️ and he was dancing superbly and surprisingly mv was fumbling wid her steps while mr was dancing quite confidently and the rajnikanth joke he told i had told the same joke to my mum a week ago or sumthing🥱.Is he cute or wat he desn't luk 28 to me😃 .Plz post links😊.I tni coverage to sbs ne mr ko pichle 1 saal mein di jitni pichle 2 din me de di😆

i know... .. he was adorably cute with his steps... n Mahii was kind of bumping into him 😆 but he was looking killer in his Whites...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ya Tanu, they are rehersing for Colors Holi Special program....both of them are performing on the title track of Sathiya 😳....SBB and UMAT had covered their rehersals 2 days back....

Oh wow..i dinno that..thanks for sharing dear 🤗
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks so much for the info n links 🤗
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing,
i missed todays SBS becoz of my college practicals. thanks again for the links. mr is looking so so so hot.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear....
can sumbody please help with utube links....  Edited by rama_2010 - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info & links.