ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#3Newcclinkpg146 - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
ughhh seriously re how cheeaappp can he get? notice the red parts here:((

However, I am getting some time so I do want to take on a 'hatke' project. My next update is going to be dedicated to all the people who inspire me with their creations, as well as their personalities. These people are individuals who motivated me to open my shop, have supported me throughout my entire IF experience, and still amaze me with the things they come up with. They are all very special and dear to me.

So this is what I am going to do. Taking each inspiration, I will come up with a siggy that shows what I think of when I think of them.
Does that make sense 😕
So its like what they remind me of/their likes into a siggy, to show them how much I love them and how much I appreciate their work. 😊

So here are the "inspirations" who are going to be part of my next update:
-Badey (yulZ)
-Aish Di (Aish129) F**K this🤢
-Sano (Sano88)
-Ravz (Ravjot)
-Annie (-Annie-)
-Yamini Di (.Yamini.)
-Aashi (aashizin)
-Sajjal
-Pari Di (MohitzPari)

dudeee...I don't love you😡😡😡
Nothin' much hon! 😆 i just got back from work a while back :)
Ya but W*HH crossing limit ka bhi koi limit hota hai😳🤣
Originally posted by -Aish129-

ughhh seriously re how cheeaappp can he get? notice the red parts here:((

However, I am getting some time so I do want to take on a 'hatke' project. My next update is going to be dedicated to all the people who inspire me with their creations, as well as their personalities. These people are individuals who motivated me to open my shop, have supported me throughout my entire IF experience, and still amaze me with the things they come up with. They are all very special and dear to me.

So this is what I am going to do. Taking each inspiration, I will come up with a siggy that shows what I think of when I think of them.
Does that make sense 😕
So its like what they remind me of/their likes into a siggy, to show them how much I love them and how much I appreciate their work. 😊

So here are the "inspirations" who are going to be part of my next update:
-Badey (yulZ)
-Aish Di (Aish129) F**K this🤢
-Sano (Sano88)
-Ravz (Ravjot)
-Annie (-Annie-)
-Yamini Di (.Yamini.)
-Aashi (aashizin)
-Sajjal
-Pari Di (MohitzPari)

dudeee...I don't love you😡😡😡

I wonder why he didn't call you DI before 🤣 🤣 sudden realisation from this guy now 🤣
cause he's effing stuffed in the head what else😡 arre he's dil is breaking calling me BHABHI I think that's why he's trying a double rishta😉
@yams Di, ohh yeah :D tired?? :D

@aish, OMFG. this guy has totally lost it! 🤣
he needs help.
I need help..m losing it day by day myself🥱 what the f**kkkk man🥱 
awwwwwwww :( don't worry.. he's not even worth getting pissed at..
stuff him :/
what the eff do I do though lol..ignore karring or what?😆 see I can get away with not writing anything for his dedicated sig or that crap..but my bechara munna he'll have to write🤣

🤔
anyone watch the new promo yet 😲