ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#3Newcclinkpg146 - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah.. even I'm stalking the ppl whom I see in my profile ... jus bcoz they are stalking me! 🤣
Btw, Aish... u said u'd pm me some textures.. but u never did.... 😳 😒
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I said a lot of things..maybe I never did🤔🤣 hahaha. fine I will do that first thing tomorrow morning, promise😆

see this one chick..she's like hey aish..i'm so sorry what have I done wrong..why did you delete me off your buddylist.. so i'm like hun is your memory weak or something?you deleted me.
and then she says "oh I'm sorry my cousin came around and she must have played on my comp and messed something" W*F🤣

oh and the literal one..you see..actually once it was like past 12am at nightish and I was in Mumbai..coming back from a wedding..the bus dropped us off like a few 100m away from our building so it was just me and my cousin walking back..
and this guy started following us😳 and so we stopped..and he stopped😳 we walked and then he walked and we were both like what the heck
..there was still a bit to walk and then he started coming closer🥱 so then I turned around and slapped him hard on the cheek😳🤣 and he ran away🤣
U are jhansi ki rani now... u actually slapped him.... Wow!. . . Awesome man. he must have been shocked!... Accha hua! 🤣

How dumb man.. why would a cousin come and delete somebody from her fren list... such crap! 
its ok... even i tend to forget things... i dint wanna remind u before... coz, i thought I may be asking for too much.. n u may not even wanna tell me... but now that i opened for requests.. i don wan them to come out badly.. isliye poocha! 🤔
aishhh. thumbnail
See we both were scared for our lives..so I don't know..that's all I could think of😳🤣
I still remember his face I think🤔 after the slap I mean🤣

I know rightt!🤣

Oh I'll do it tomorrow morning😆 it's okay..aisi baatein bindaas poochha kar🤣 you don't have to be worried about me feeling like it's too much or something(:

OMGOMGGGG:O Soniyo is playing on MTV☺️☺️
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Gosh, i know.. it is  scary at timess! =/
Thank you!
Soniyo? 
aishhh. thumbnail
you're welcome😆🤗

the song Soniyo from Raaz 2☺️ I totally love love loveeeeee that song since someone sung it for me🤣🤣
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Aha!.... Naice!
Btw, where is tht someone? aaj kal nhn dikh raha hai?.. exams not done yet?
aishhh. thumbnail
I'm DYINGG to see that someone online man!:((( It's been more than a week now. I just hope he's okaaaay. He never tells anyone about anything serious in case we get worried. UGHH! Sid you better be listening to this😆 

anyway. yes. that was today's dose🤣
Hmmm.... don worry.. he would be alrite.. must be caught up with studies or something... 🤔
aishhh. thumbnail
I hope so. It's driving me insaneeee I don't care about not talking to him. I just hppe he's okay.
Even if it means logging in for 5 mins to tell me that😳😆