Posted: 13 years ago
Hi meri GC diwanis,

This post i just make not to insult or not to bash any person here in the GF. I  am aware that now every body in this forum would have seen his upcoming performance with DD. It was good. Now i am happy that he at last proved to everybody here who bashed him previously for the fact that he is not comfortable with the intimate scenes.. Now i think those people who bashed him for that now will be admitting he is perfect in all. GURU is a true professionalist, if he was not he could have easily denied this performance with DD. So at least now people  i think will not bash him unnecessarily questioning his professionalism.

People who have views can share here, but with good language and positive views.

P.S. Dont make this post a war ground

Thank you 

Veena
veena GC is BEST in every expression and every role he's simply best performer and actor par excellence😍😍😍
thanks veena for the post and it is very good👍🏼. i never doubt on him that he is not comfy in intimate scenes but some fans were bashing him. now they all know that he is true professional and nothing comes in between his professional commitment👏👏. i am so happy to see his performance with DD on tip tip barsa. they will sure sizzle the screen and will leave a big impact on fans.🤣🤣
Originally posted by jasraj123

thanks veena for the post and it is very good👍🏼. i never doubt on him that he is not comfy in intimate scenes but some fans were bashing him. now they all know that he is true professional and nothing comes in between his professional commitment👏👏. i am so happy to see his performance with DD on tip tip barsa. they will sure sizzle the screen and will leave a big impact on fans.🤣🤣

Thank u for liking the post. He never falls back in the professionalism. He was and he will be  in future
Originally posted by jasraj123

I AGREE WITH U
i agree infact i have never had doubt about GC's professional i mean he has done quite a lot of intimate scenes with Drashti.. rememer the almost kiss scene in the bedroom when they were playing snakes and ladders? that was a pretty close n intimate scene and roop tera mastana.. i have never noticed a discomfort..

some people start calling him unprofessional when the show dont show any maneet romantic scene i means that bcz of cvs not the actors. btw no offense to anyone.

just my pov.😳
Originally posted by verode

Thank u for liking the post. He never falls back in the professionalism. He was and he will be  in future

till today he has been surprising me with his acting skills. everyday he is different and no words to describe his performance. most of time i run out of adjective to praise him and his performance in geet but after watching his song perfomance promo for zee tv i am stumped. he has been amazed and he proved agian. heads off to him
Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

i agree infact i have never had doubt about GC's professional i mean he has done quite a lot of intimate scenes with Drashti.. rememer the almost kiss scene in the bedroom when they were playing snakes and ladders? that was a pretty close n intimate scene and roop tera mastana.. i have never noticed a discomfort..

some people start calling him unprofessional when the show dont show any maneet romantic scene i means that bcz of cvs not the actors. btw no offense to anyone.

just my pov.😳

i totally agree with u and now every one know that he is true professional. if he has problem then he would have say no to this song performance as well n infact this was not even part of show or his commitment.
Thanks alot for the Post!!!!! 👍🏼 GC & DD are thorough professionals. I just love him for that. Its very obvious that they share a good comfort level among each other and with tip tip barsa performance they have at last proved to everybody here who bashed GC previously for the fact that he is not comfortable with the intimate scenes. If he was uncomfortable he I'm sure would've pakka denied the offer from ZeeTV. Hats off to the both of them!!!!! 👏Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago
this is for GC's deewanio ke liye. hope u like it.

kya kya nahin saha humne
GC par dosh lagaye sab ne
mere dil ke tukkre huye tab tab
phir bhi maine nahi honsla shodha
apne dil ko kiyaa or bhi takkdha
yeh soch kar ke ek din aayega or
sab ko pata chal jayega ke
mere GC ko nahin hai kisi se bhi dhar
woh hai har ek cheese mein no. 1
aaj woh din aa gaya hai
mere dil ko bhi sakoon aaya hai
GC ne sab ko hairan kiya hai